Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

dont even fink about it posted:

That sure is a whole lot of words for "he sucked"

He was responsible for like 1/4 of the Seahawks touchdowns last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Not sure who didn't see the Bennett and Graham thing coming. Regardless of what other moves they make, I'm just hoping for the playoffs.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He was responsible for like 1/4 of the Seahawks touchdowns last year.

Also more third down conversions (6) than all Saints tight ends combined (5) in 2017.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/06/russell-wilson-jimmy-graham-seattle-seahawks/

:ohdear: the bromance is breaking up.

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Phillipians 1:21
I’m a little surprised at how people have turned on jimmy graham. He never lived up to expectations, but I’d argue that was mostly due to him suffering one of the worst injuries for and nfl player and even with that he had a pretty good year last season. Maybe he’s not worth the money he will earn but it’s not like he’s a bum who only drops passes.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

mike- posted:

I’m a little surprised at how people have turned on jimmy graham. He never lived up to expectations, but I’d argue that was mostly due to him suffering one of the worst injuries for and nfl player and even with that he had a pretty good year last season. Maybe he’s not worth the money he will earn but it’s not like he’s a bum who only drops passes.

I feel it has to do with people disliking the trade to get him. They, in turn, can't allow themselves to like graham. I think, that if RW had been able to sit in the pocket and throw with protection like a normal qb, Graham would have had a lot more yards.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I was mostly fine with the trade since i didn't think Max Unger could stay healthy for a season (I think he played all 16 games for NO the following season, ironically). There was just the mismanagement of how he was used, his injury, the inability to adjust to RW's improv skills, and the drops that all made his tenure in Seattle all the more disappointing.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
It was great when we were in the red zone and they would motion so he was 1 v 1 against a tiny db and throw him an easy touchdown.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

algebra testes posted:

It was great when we were in the red zone and they would motion so he was 1 v 1 against a tiny db and throw him an easy touchdown.

We did? :confused:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Twice I think.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Definately once.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Are we sure the Seahawks even played last season? I don't remember them in the playoffs, did they just skip the year entirely?

Fake edit: yep! http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2017/POST/Seahawks

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

We did it a lot last season. It was our only move in the red zone :smith:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Coldforge posted:

Are we sure the Seahawks even played last season? I don't remember them in the playoffs, did they just skip the year entirely?

The Seattle Seahawks never existed. :tinfoil:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Yeah Graham was outstanding in the red zone, especially factoring in the non-existent rush game. He was one of the only options.

That being said, he was utterly invisible outside of it, and had some brutal drops in the open field.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Coldforge posted:

big talk from the dudes who have only been alive for 5 meaningless games since we ruined your thanksgiving and haven't beat us since 2014 :mad:

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Personally I'm for Niners fans talking poo poo, it'll only make it better when they get clowned next season

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
The Rams are a good football team

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Manoueverable posted:

Personally I'm for Niners fans talking poo poo, it'll only make it better when they get clowned next season

Im only in this for the pain, so :same:

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
There's a lot of rumblings about Sherm, sounds like the LOB might be officially done

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
lol, but also :(

https://twitter.com/iPurrple/status/971457436837208065

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Either we're gonna be lookin very different next year or we have some very dramatic dudes runnin around

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I mean if he is gone, my optimism for next season is officially toast too which might actually be a net positive

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
BYE BITCH

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
100% Sherman signs with the 49ers if he hits the open market

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Spoeank posted:

BYE BITCH

Sorry Crabtree was such a mediocre receiver!

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
https://twitter.com/StayingInMyLane/status/971446770973593601

https://twitter.com/Kam_Chancellor/status/971450664533544960?s=19

Hopefully he retires????

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Bye Bennett :(

Man given the rumors swirling yesterday of the motive re: Bennett these moves have an undercurrent that is not a good look for the Hawks

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Spoeank posted:

BYE BITCH

Why do you want the Seahawks to become better and more likable by cutting Sherman?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

King Hong Kong posted:

Why do you want the Seahawks to become better and more likable by cutting Sherman?

I want the LOB dead.

DEAD!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Cushing visiting with seattle so good luck on more likable lmao

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Spoeank posted:

Cushing visiting with seattle so good luck on more likable lmao

Holy poo poo, Pete really is old-age-regressing and trying to put the band back together.

When the Seahawks completely fall apart because their truther head coach sinks into dementia: :discourse:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Bennetts getting traded to the eagles lmao

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Bennetts getting traded to the eagles lmao

32 going on 33, mostly broken, well...

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Man I get that these are intended to be "get rid of them a year early instead of a year late" moves but I just can't help but be dejected

We gonna be real bad next year

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Bennett seemed more than fine other than a bunch of pre-snap penalties but I don't know poo poo so whatever

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/Richie59FIFTY/status/971475746312130563

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Manoueverable posted:

Bye Bennett :(

Man given the rumors swirling yesterday of the motive re: Bennett these moves have an undercurrent that is not a good look for the Hawks

I just read where we're still going to carry a $5.2M cap hit for Bennett after the trade. Wtf? But I'm not sure I put much stock in the rumors from yesterday, fake news! The only people upset by Bennett were the likes of my old, racist grandfather.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/971465417620324352

quote:

Johnson is an undrafted wide receiver out of Texas, far from market value for Bennett. However, Johnson did put up crazy numbers at his Texas Pro Day. According to Bleeding Green Nation, he ran a 4.37 40-yard dash, had a 37-inch vertical leap and a 11’3″ broad jump.

Looks like they aren't re-signing Paul Richardson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Coldforge posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/971465417620324352

Looks like they aren't re-signing Paul Richardson.

Good. We already spend too much money on the offense.

• Locked thread