Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

I'm the 3-month-old baby capable of having a full-on conversation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
And the 3 month old's name was Albert Einstein.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Imagining a crazy lady yelling at a baby for being vaccinated, and then ranting online about how it had no arguments to back up the pro-vaccine stance

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Haifisch posted:

Here, have some woke kids.

This is totally 'I needed validation for the joke I made, but it might sound cuter if I say it came from my kid'.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

TheMostFrench posted:

This is totally 'I needed validation for the joke I made, but it might sound cuter if I say it came from my kid'.

Little girl makes dad joke.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Aleph Null posted:

Little girl makes dad joke.

No pun, not a Dad joke.
Source: I have two kids and am hilarious :dadjoke:

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Nth Doctor posted:

No pun, not a Dad joke.
Source: I have two kids and am hilarious :dadjoke:

Hi Hilarious, I’m dad!

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

gschmidl posted:

It's Rick & Morty copypasta.

Thanks! I looked it up and wow ...

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Hi Hilarious, I’m dad!

:respek:

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

was i picked on as a baby? hmm let me think.

• Weighed 18 pounds
  • Parents were both an anti-vaxxer mom (long story)
  • Tried having conversations with 3-month olds every day
  • Had a CGI dog instead of a mouth.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

chitoryu12 posted:

I've tried learning Japanese.

Don't.

I'm learning Japanese.
I think I'm learning Japanese.
I really think so.

vdarknight
Jul 4, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

I'm learning Japanese.
I think I'm learning Japanese.
I really think so.

You bastard.

I know that will now happen whenever I hear that song.

gently caress. You clever poo poo.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
We've found the template from which all STDH arises:

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Haifisch posted:

It's like STDH.txt Mad Libs

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Haifisch posted:

But who got married? Who was literally shaking? Where was Alfred Einstein? This leaves so many questions unresolved.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Its a template. Add your own albert einsteins!

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

You'll have to add your own bad spelling, grammar, and ellipses as well.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Seventh Arrow posted:

You'll have to add your own bad spelling, grammar, and ellipses as well.

Or try out the Religious Bilge template for auto-format RIGHTEOUS ALL-CAPS OF PRAISE at the end of your screed. WORDS OF WISDOM AMEN

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

yes that story would bore a panda

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
That elevator one is just so stupid. In reality I guarantee he just sheepishly said "ok..." and sulked down the stairs while imagining how badass it would be if he got his incredibly petty revenge.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

yeah I eat rear end posted:

That elevator one is just so stupid. In reality I guarantee he just sheepishly said "ok..." and sulked down the stairs while imagining how badass it would be if he got his incredibly petty revenge.

Not to mention if the elevator is actually that slow, why would you bother taking it when you’re a person capable of going down the stairs that quickly. Even if you go at a more moderate pace you’ll beat it by not having to go push a button, and wait to hear a grumble.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Not to mention if the elevator is actually that slow, why would you bother taking it when you’re a person capable of going down the stairs that quickly. Even if you go at a more moderate pace you’ll beat it by not having to go push a button, and wait to hear a grumble.

That too. Not wanting to climb up 6 flights of stairs is reasonable. Not wanting to go down is just lazy (barring a disability).

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy
Found this on my pregnancy forum--I totally don't doubt the first part probably happened, but then it just veers right into stdh territory

"gaydad122" posted:

Warning I’m super triggered lol so this might be pretty long

So today I was at the hospital, me and my partner were carrying Freddy and Freya down the corridor and I noticed that this couple in the waiting room kept staring at us. I let it slide because i thought that it was most likely because we had the babies in our arms and they where looking at them. We kept walking up and down the corridor and they kept staring so I awkwardly smiled at the man and he says under his breath “faggots”, I never actually heard him say this but my partner did and he was very very angry about it but I told him to leave it because it’s not worth it, so he did leave it. We continued to walk and then the women started to approach us, I’d say she was around 30. As she was walking over the man was growling at me and my partner. The women says “could you two please walk along the other corridors as you are both distressing my husband” so I say “how exactly are we distressing him” she continues to say “he doesn’t think two men raising children is right, neither do I for that matter. Those poor children will be joining you both in hell for being part of such a toxic family” at this point we where in complete shock at the cheek of this women. We have experienced homophobia before but never as severe as this especially whilst our children where around. I wanted to burst into tears but I calmly managed to say “if you think a loving family is “toxic” then that makes you toxic. These babies will be so loved and will have an amazing life regardless of mine or my husbands sexuality so you can stick your homophobia up your rear end because your views do not change mine and my families love for each other, thank you, have a good day” I then reported the couple to hospital staff and got on with cuddling my little ones. It hurts me to think of people that do not approve of our situation, but there will always be negativity out there no matter what. Wether I’m straight, gay, bisexual or a loving unicorn it has 0 affect on my ability of being a father. I’m so blessed to have all of the support I do but it’s just little comments like that which really annoy me. Why say something horrible when you could just say nothing at all. I know this will be the first of many attacks me and my husband will receive, but no matter what we will hold our heads high and continue to support, cherish and care for our beautiful children❤️

genetic_knockout has a new favorite as of 01:00 on Mar 8, 2018

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

genetic_knockout posted:

Found this on my pregnancy forum--I totally don't doubt the first part probably happened, but then it just veers right into stdh territory

I tried to get through this but stopped at Toxic family etc. I just can't do it anymore, it's painful.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Haifisch posted:

life is killing me posted:

It's like STDH.txt Mad Libs

I was at fart when I saw a fart. I overheard it say fart to a fart, who was standing there with its fart who looked about fart years old. That is when its fart stepped up to this terrible fart and said “ffffaaaaaarrrrttt”. My jaw dropped. Everyone else in the store was dead still, and then they erupted in applause. The fart hung its head in shame and didn’t say another word as it quickly walked out the exit.

All those farts were Albert Einstein.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

I hope that's the guys actual username.

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

sweeperbravo posted:

I hope that's the guys actual username.

It literally is

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

genetic_knockout posted:

Some long-rear end corridors in that hospital.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

genetic_knockout posted:

Your toxic family is making Hell more crowded.

TacticalHoodie
May 7, 2007

I can totally see that happening from someone getting salty. I got a message from a Youtube Rapper, UrBoy Bangs, calling me cheap and "a white boy" for the character I was using in Street Fighter 4. then told me to check out his youtube channel. He was bad at Street Fighter, but his rapping is worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byNlqUFddeo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

How dare you besmirch the name of youtube icon Bangs.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Sir Lemming posted:

was i picked on as a baby? hmm let me think.

• Weighed 18 pounds
  • Parents were both an anti-vaxxer mom (long story)
  • Tried having conversations with 3-month olds every day
  • Had a CGI dog instead of a mouth.

Hahaha

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

From a free newspaper:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

lol at "certified life coach"

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Boyz II Corn

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

TheManWithNoName posted:

From a free newspaper:

"Kids these days, with the never having to do work or learn the value of a dollar. Not like my generation, whose parents constantly complained we never had to do work or learn the value of a dollar."

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

yeah I eat rear end posted:

lol at "certified life coach"

Councilor for "at risk" teenage girl sounds super skeevy...

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

CordlessPen posted:

Councilor for "at risk" teenage girl sounds super skeevy...

The author is a woman...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

kazil posted:

The author is a woman...

Doesn't mean it can't still be skeevy