Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Trump's first choice for a lawyer was Lionel Hutz

"What do you mean he's not a real lawyer, I saw him on TV!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
"Our new slogan, when we start running, in -- can you believe it, two years from now -- is going to be, Keep America Great, exclamation point,"

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
KAG!

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

The Stormy Situation has got to be the funniest event in human history. We're all blessed to be living through it.

I vote we make her president next

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
How much more deranged will Trump get if Ivanka has to leave the WH?

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
https://twitter.com/JustinWolfers/status/972220271389302784
https://twitter.com/bpolitics/status/972147794822795265

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster

mono posted:

When you're about to start dancing to Darius Rucker's Wagon Wheel but remember he's black

But then you remember that actually Bob Dylan wrote it for Old Crow Medicine Show, so white and therefore okay, but then you also remember he's a weed smokin commie hippie, so you BSOD and revert to default setting.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lol Trump just called for the death penalty for drug dealers at his little rally thing.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/972644765228560384

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Tumble posted:

lol Trump just called for the death penalty for drug dealers at his little rally thing.

lol we're getting closer to a real life purge

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
How do we make Ireland the leaders of the free world? We're the sanest people left on the planet and we're all shitfaced what the gently caress happened

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Mackers posted:

How do we make Ireland the leaders of the free world? We're the sanest people left on the planet and we're all shitfaced what the gently caress happened

Aren't yall still like NO ABORTIONS FOR ANYONE (unless you get on a flight to the UK).

Also this whole killing drugs dealers thing is awesome, I love it, it's hilarious.

I like drug dealers, they're cool.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

karma_coma posted:

Aren't yall still like NO ABORTIONS FOR ANYONE (unless you get on a flight to the UK).

Also this whole killing drugs dealers thing is awesome, I love it, it's hilarious.

I like drug dealers, they're cool.

yeah the abortion thing is weird but some dipshit put it in our consitution i think

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

Trump mentioned Todd, who now hosts NBC’s “Meet the Press,” in mentioning a 1999 appearance on the show in which he spoke about needing to “take out” North Korea.

“A show now headed by ‘Sleepy eyes Chuck Todd,’” Trump said. “He’s a sleeping son of a bitch."

Lol

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Tumble posted:

*pockets $7 million dollars in opiate-pushing pharma money*

we need to kill drugs dealers (the black people) am i right folks

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Mackers posted:

yeah the abortion thing is weird but some dipshit put it in our consitution i think

So amend it?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I like this normal, happier version of Dana Loesch. I wish she wasn't the angry rear end in a top hat she is now :smith:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

This made me lol

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

red19fire posted:

Everybody hold on to your butts, Team Trump versus a real lawyer is not going well:

https://twitter.com/LauraWalkerKC/status/972280030255513602

(the piss tape and/or dick pics are real)

Very good

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

So amend it?

actually in the process of doing that now

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Mackers posted:

actually in the process of doing that now

Good for you (not sarcasm). Must be nice to have a country where everyone isn't worshipping old paper.

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011
I love that his 2020 slogan will be Keep America Great, i.e. America became Great Again the moment he got into the Oval Office even though aside from pestering minorities and wrecking America's reputation around the world he hasn't done anything. Or maybe America is currently in the process of becoming Great Again, but poo poo, I really thought it would take longer than three years.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

America will never be great again because it never was to begin with.

We have always excelled in mediocrity and will continue to do so.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
TRUST TRUMP. BE QUIET.

Lol at self-appointed though police, there.

Fabulous Knight posted:

I love that his 2020 slogan will be Keep America Great, i.e. America became Great Again the moment he got into the Oval Office even though aside from pestering minorities and wrecking America's reputation around the world he hasn't done anything. Or maybe America is currently in the process of becoming Great Again, but poo poo, I really thought it would take longer than three years.
More like, "America became Great Again the moment a White Man returned to power".

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Egbert Souse posted:

Peace pipes. Peace pipes were the zenith.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Egbert Souse posted:

Please, were excellent at blowing things up that would be better if we didnt blow up

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Former DILF posted:

This made me lol

Hehehehe BIG BEN WEEPS. That's p. good hahhaha.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
The US is almost entirely made up of people from the rest of the world so it's everyone else's fault.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

NotWearingPants posted:

The US is almost entirely made up of people from the rest of the world so it's everyone else's fault.

they were those we didnt want

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Mackers posted:

Speaking of which, off you trot

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Mackers posted:

Some, I assume, are good people.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Obsidianheart posted:

Some, I assume, are good people.

both sides, good people

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Former DILF posted:

This made me lol

"No train bot, not now"

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

quote:

Trump granted Canada and Mexico exemptions to the steel and aluminum tariffs he announced on Thursday. On Saturday, he repeated his previous suggestion that the future of the exemption is tied to the outcome of North American Free Trade Agreement negotiations – though the supposed justification for the tariffs is national security.

WASHINGTON—U.S. President Donald Trump took another shot at Canada’s trade practices Saturday, alleging that Canadian leaders have taken advantage of bumbling American politicians “for decades.”

“Canada’s brutal. Canada’s really tough,” Trump said during a rambling speech on behalf of a Republican candidate, Rick Saccone, who is running in Tuesday’s hotly contested special House of Representatives election in western Pennsylvania.

“We have a big deficit with Canada, too,” Trump continued, though his own Council of Economic Advisers acknowledged in its recent annual report that, as Canadian officials have repeatedly said, the U.S. actually has a trade surplus with Canada.

“They send in timber, they send in steel, they send in a lot of things. But our farmers in Wisconsin are not treated well when we want to send things to them,” Trump said.

That appeared to be a reference to an obscure trade dispute about ultrafiltered milk, a high-protein concentrate sometimes used to make cheese and yogurt.

“Hey, and I don’t blame them. Why should I blame them? Because they just outsmarted our politicians for decades. And I don’t mean Obama – I mean all of them. Since Bush the first. And that includes – I mean that includes a lot of territory. Frankly, Ronald Reagan … For many, many years they’ve been outsmarting us.”

Trump granted Canada and Mexico exemptions to the steel and aluminum tariffs he announced on Thursday. On Saturday, he repeated his previous suggestion that the future of the exemption is tied to the outcome of North American Free Trade Agreement negotiations – though the supposed justification for the tariffs is national security.

“They said, ‘We don’t want to pay tariffs.’ I said, ‘Let’s make a deal on NAFTA. And if you make a decent deal, a fair deal for the American worker, the American people, we will – you’ll have no problem with the tariff,’” he said.

Trump again dismissed concerns about a trade war. Of European Union threats of retaliatory tariffs, he said. “You can’t go even higher than you are anyway.”

Trump’s speech was both impassioned and highly unfocused, and it was littered with false claims. He devoted much of his time to criticism of the media, which he called “fake” – including an extended argument that he is “smart” and not the “Neanderthal” he believes he is made out to be. Among other insults, he called television host Chuck Todd “a sleeping son of a bitch” and Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters a “very low-IQ individual.”

He also sought validation. At one point, the president asked the crowd: “Do you like me?”

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018/03/10/brutal-canada-has-outsmarted-our-politicians-for-decades-trump-says.html

quote:

He also sought validation. At one point, the president asked the crowd: “Do you like me?”

quote:

quote:

quote:

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

NotWearingPants posted:

Imho this statement should replace in god we trust on our money and be our national motto not sure what it currently is though.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

He's such a paper thin bitch

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I legitimately would be unable to run against Donald Trump because I would not make it 30 seconds without calling him "bitch-made"

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Trump is the pre teen girl taking selfies under the caption 'feel so ugly today :((('

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Away all Goats posted:

Trump is the pre teen girl taking selfies under the caption 'feel so ugly today :((('

So if we ignore him for too long, he will eventually start posting nudes for the attention?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

quote:

karma_coma posted:

Imho this statement should replace in god we trust on our money and be our national motto not sure what it currently is though.