Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

The Parkland kids continue to do awesome things for the world

E:

Crow Jane fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Mar 17, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

life comes at you fast for that 28 y/o dude

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

McCabe kind of reminds me of the guy with the gray hair from Mad Men

that's my hot take

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Sonia Sotomayor is deep in the running for best supreme court justice.

https://twitter.com/QuirkyRican/status/974379051820421120

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

All hail David Hogg

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/974054346311852033

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

EmbryoSteve posted:

life comes at you fast for that 28 y/o dude

lady

I'm frankly envious

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Ré ReaganBook, I literally cannot recall the name of the pro-Palin forum where I led a mods-sanctioned goonrush in 2008. It was a pretty fuzzy point in my life, but I recall one of the better lines from an undercover goon was "let me dig the Treaty of Tripoli out of my oval office."

I spent *way* too much time on that project, but technically it was way better than just getting drunk and sticking loaded guns in my mouth, so an overall win.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/974821424039911425

I never realized Gorka and Spicer were in the same universe.

Is this the worst lineup of all time?

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Mar 17, 2018

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

That's nice, but isn't Maine's governor a crazy POS regressive that keeps winning because the non regressives keep splitting their vote between the Dem and some POS 3rd party.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

PhazonLink posted:

That's nice, but isn't Maine's governor a crazy POS regressive that keeps winning because the non regressives keep splitting their vote between the Dem and some POS 3rd party.

He can’t run again next time

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Ague Proof posted:

The Dragon of Budapest is everywhere and nowhere

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames

Prester Jane posted:

The Tea Party Community saga went on for like 6 months and was an amazing triumph of goon fuckery. At one point they had quite literally banned any form of debate and or disagreement on the website, and they started Banning their actual good posters because they thought everyone was a secret down. There are also some exceedingly Deep Cover gon's who created incredibly elaborate roleplay stories where and they had a couple hundred members of the Tea Party Community believing that they were in an armed standoff with the federal government. The meltdowns post reveal we're always amazing.

Is the old thread for the Tea Party Community Goldmined or archived?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Ague Proof posted:

Spicey deserves to be beaten on TV. What a shameless poo poo.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Ague Proof posted:

It's a "got fired by Trump but continue to tongue his hemorrhoids" team-up special!

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Crabtree posted:

Put up or shut up, I'm tired of these loving tweets with no action or blood let yet.

One must sigh and draw their katana before the blood letting can begin, grasshopper.

Kudos on Trump's Whitewater speed run though, Nixon didn't gently caress over Deepthroat until his second term.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Prester Jane posted:

It was called Reaganbook, and it was basically a knockoff Facebook clone where everyone shared the same wall. It died about two hours after it was discovered that you could upload gifs of unlimited size and post them, and force literally everyone else using the service to see them. The last thing that flashed on Reaganbook before it died was a gif of three transwomen pleasuring themselves on the Confederate flag.

I'd love a link to this thread if someone has one... just tried searching but... SA search :ughh:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Yo, a #16 seed is up 12 on a #1 seed on TNT with 4 minutes left, and it would be the first time ever in tournament history

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Verranicus posted:

Is the old thread for the Tea Party Community Goldmined or archived?

I have it bookmarked on my home computer, I'll try to remember to link it.

more specifically I bookmarked the post with the Bynum reveal

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

The Glumslinger posted:

Yo, a #16 seed is up 12 on a #1 seed on TNT with 4 minutes left, and it would be the first time ever in tournament history

I think you've got the wrong thread.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

lol Bill Kristol on MSNBC, feeling "not great" about the country

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

actionjackson posted:

Huh, guess America is doing considerably better than I thought. :3:

Problematic Pigeon
Feb 28, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

I love how the crowd is pretty much 100% on UMBC's side.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Problematic Pigeon posted:

I love how the crowd is pretty much 100% on UMBC's side.

itshappening.gif

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Ague Proof posted:

Depends what game you're playing...

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

The Glumslinger posted:

that is worth a mention here, this is insane even if you don't give a poo poo about sports

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

https://twitter.com/TheViewFromLL2/status/974841324724801536?s=19

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I'm having trouble keeping up with the cast of characters. Is firing McCabe another obstruction of justice thing, or does it just look really bad for the regime?

McCabe was already retiring, it's just a spiteful move.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/974848408631508992
https://twitter.com/neal_katyal/status/974838053998092289

Southpaw's not wrong.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

PhazonLink posted:

LePage has also been the main force preventing legal weed stores in ME, leaving them in a DC-like "you can smoke it but you can't buy it."

LePage is also famous for saying really obscene and/or racist things and pulling the "not a native English speaker" card. He was raised in the US but close enough to Quebec to be a native French speaker, but he learned English as a teenager half a century ago so it's a bullshit excuse to play language issues when he gets caught threatening journalists or rabble-rousing about black guys impregnating white Mainers.

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

Prester Jane posted:

It was called Reaganbook, and it was basically a knockoff Facebook clone where everyone shared the same wall. It died about two hours after it was discovered that you could upload gifs of unlimited size and post them, and force literally everyone else using the service to see them. The last thing that flashed on Reaganbook before it died was a gif of three transwomen pleasuring themselves on the Confederate flag.

Haha oh yeah I remember this I was a part of it. I remember making a fake account and posting a long list of races that should go back to where they came from and buried in the middle of it was Europeans and native Americans and the all the real bigots were in total agreement with me. It's was a total facepalm moment.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

actionjackson posted:

One of the more distasteful things about this hellscape of a timeline, aside from everything Donny, is reality supporting the utterances and claims of Bill Kristol with alarming regularity. Ever since the dark day Donny took us all down the escalator to hell.

I long for the warm, comfortable, embrace of a reality where you know the sky is on fire because Bill Kristol commented on it's lovely azure hue.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

swimgus posted:

It kind of reminds me of It's Always Sunny. They're all terrible people trying to do hosed up things, but they're so incredibly stupid and egotistical that it backfires every time. Except It's Always Sunny was pretty funny.

Aside from the part where it's real life rather than a TV show, the Trump admin is pretty funny in it's own way too.

actionjackson posted:

McCabe kind of reminds me of the guy with the gray hair from Mad Men

that's my hot take

John Slattery?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

No matter how the Federal case goes, Cohen is probably going to get disbarred.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Tim Whatley posted:

It never fails to amaze me how loving stupid Donald Trump is.

Also, bridge collapse footage from a dash cam.
https://twitter.com/ScottGustin/status/974834804821807104?s=19

What kind of a loving idiot builds a bridge with no support struts that isn't a goddamn arch? Seriously?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Chadderbox posted:

John Slattery?

Yeah that's him

McCabe has the 60s type of glasses too

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ague Proof posted:

No, the Braves have the worst line-up of all time.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

McCabe is going to get a nice fat book deal. I wouldn't worry about him. Also gently caress NEAL KATYAL FOREVER. gently caress HIM.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

CommieGIR posted:

No matter how the Federal case goes, Cohen is probably going to get disbarred.

I hope he gets disbarred then immediately fired-by-tweet while he's on a panel excusing the President's various fetishes.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

mcmagic posted:

McCabe is going to get a nice fat book deal. I wouldn't worry about him. Also gently caress NEAL KATYAL FOREVER. gently caress HIM.

wait what's wrong with Neal Katyal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
can we not have not-trump-related watchpeopledie videos in here, thx

• Locked thread