Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

I vaguely remember some story about someone who lived in a crawl space beneath a house, his parents? A friend's parents? It was literally climbing through a window into a dirt crawl spaces with one extension cord for a computer, presumably because it was heated and they were homeless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

naem posted:

I vaguely remember some story about someone who lived in a crawl space beneath a house, his parents? A friend's parents? It was literally climbing through a window into a dirt crawl spaces with one extension cord for a computer, presumably because it was heated and they were homeless

That’s me. Can you try to keep it down? I have to get up early!

naem
May 29, 2011

myDad posted:

That’s me. Can you try to keep it down? I have to get up early!

We can hear you pooping in that bucket, kevin

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I also want to know what the fucks going on with those monitors

What is he running? What's with the weird power supplies that are probably not powering his computers?

Was it some kinda cluster from when you couldn't rent a cloud?

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

morally adept posted:

I'm curious about the testosterone gel, like how would that make jilling off better?

From what I recall, testosterone levels contribute to your libido. So she claimed that by marinating naked in the stuff all day, it basically elevated her sex drive to the point where she could engage in truly marathon bean-flicking sessions.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Thanks for the thread op. Ponytail boy buying a $4000 computer in squalor and the kids and poo poo was right when I regged and I read every drat page of that thread. My first page turner. Don’t know why it intrigues me so much seeing this poo poo but I sure do like it.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cosmik Slop posted:

From what I recall, testosterone levels contribute to your libido. So she claimed that by marinating naked in the stuff all day, it basically elevated her sex drive to the point where she could engage in truly marathon bean-flicking sessions.

just do uppers it's a lot easier

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Cars

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

My car is pretty bad tbh.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Beefeater posted:

These threads always make me feel like I live in a spotless palace. I don't worry so much about the three beer cans I forgot to throw in the recycling bin the night prior.

I feel guilty if I have more than 4 beer cans on my computer desk (it’s my weekend, shut up). I can’t imagine having several cases worth plus beer stains, cigarette burns, caked cigarette ash and food mould that’s probably evolved into a new species with how long it’s been there.

I mean, I live in a sterile lab compared to what I’m seeing here.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Candlelight Virgil posted:

My car is pretty bad tbh.

Prove it

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

lol it’s just a layer on the floor not even an inch high but I guess I’ll take pics later when I leave the house

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Why does it seem like photos of this phenomenon don't exist past like 2005?

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

How can people let their cars get like this? I don't even have a stray gum wrapper in my car.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Cyril Sneer posted:

That's the year that shame died

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Theres fruit flies in here

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Cyril Sneer posted:

Do these look like folk that can afford/care for flat-screens?

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Squalor is thriving if my tinder matches' mirror selfies are any indicator

Lena Dunham
Sep 19, 2017

morally adept posted:

I'm curious about the testosterone gel, like how would that make jilling off better?

Women are super sensitive to the effects of any androgens. A female bodybuilder can take a fraction of what a male would take and their physique will mutate. Of course this extends to libido as well

If your girl is on the juice dont leave town, is what the old timers at the gym would tell me

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Wait a sec, the other ones I get, squalor and all that.

This one though. Is this meat being cured in a car? Locked in cause the car will get to a nice warm curing temperature?

It's still gross, but its a different kind of weird, to be curing meats in your car.

Edit: yup, google searched it. Drying meat in a car is a "thing". Stupid/gross/weird thing.... you choose!

Internetjack fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Mar 17, 2018

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

Open this full size and see if you can find the creepiest thing in the room.

Is that Ben lesnicks room? In going to say the framed picture of the news anchor

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Is that Ben lesnicks room? In going to say the framed picture of the news anchor

that bed doesn't seem large enough for him

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Rutibex posted:

that bed doesn't seem large enough for him

Nor is it cratered enough.

Unless it's got one helluva box spring

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Kazak posted:

Squalor is thriving if my tinder matches' mirror selfies are any indicator

Says more about who you swipe right on lmbo

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

If he had any posts about clarkson on his website I think it’d be 100% corroboration

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Internetjack posted:

Wait a sec, the other ones I get, squalor and all that.

This one though. Is this meat being cured in a car? Locked in cause the car will get to a nice warm curing temperature?

It's still gross, but its a different kind of weird, to be curing meats in your car.

Edit: yup, google searched it. Drying meat in a car is a "thing". Stupid/gross/weird thing.... you choose!

Lol I thought they were soft pretzels

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Im in the desert right now for vacation and i assume ppl cure meats in cars here

Btw those ppl are still losers

Marv Albert
May 15, 2003

r/neckbeardnests and r/cripplingalcoholism

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

So many piss bottles :barf:

Edit: Also that's very unhealthy looking pee

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The smells of some of those places must be amazing.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Zil posted:

The smells of some of those places must be amazing.

None of those pictures show the ceiling, there's probably hundreds of air fresheners hanging like that apartment in Seven.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Tried Pepsi once and didn't care for it.

puking pentagrams
May 6, 2017

thank you. I can’t get enough of this poo poo. I’m a pretty organized person and enjoy creating a space for escapism and creativity. a lot of the pics in this thread are cool spaces gone horribly awry. I even like the gamecube one, its almost cozy but looks cold and mostly dirty.

the japan thread just recently had a post about hikikomori which seems like a similar thing happening mentally but way more organized and probably cleaner.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikikomori

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Threads like these made me give up soda altogether a long, long time ago. Not that I was ever an avid soda drinker to begin with, but yeah.

Can't imagine having fifteen cases worth of empty Coca Cola cans spreads out in my room and think, "Yep, this is normal and fine."

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

You Are A Elf posted:

Threads like these made me give up soda altogether a long, long time ago. Not that I was ever an avid soda drinker to begin with, but yeah.

Can't imagine having fifteen cases worth of empty Coca Cola cans spreads out in my room and think, "Yep, this is normal and fine."

pros drink 2L of soda. if you keep the cap it can double as a piss jug when you are finished. thats called recycling

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
How do these people find places to live? Like when they put in a rental application the rental history must come up?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

my dog died im sad posted:

How do these people find places to live? Like when they put in a rental application the rental history must come up?

theres no "rental history" when you go on craigslist to look for someones basement to rent out. just a handshake and a poorly photocopied lease from the 1990s

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Rutibex posted:

theres no "rental history" when you go on craigslist to look for someones basement to rent out. just a handshake and a poorly photocopied lease from the 1990s

Then they get kicked out when the guy renting finally gets tired of the mouldy piss jugs and other bio hazards and the cycle continues.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Marv Albert posted:

r/neckbeardnests and r/cripplingalcoholism

My grandmother had a weird "Need to save/re use everything" hoarding thing cause of the great depression that got out of control as she got closer to death and I don't understand how these nerds let poo poo get like this.

It was poo poo like we'd be pulling three month old curdled milk and fruit that was half out of her fridge and she'd be screaming at us not to throw it out and we'd have to go through searching her closets cause she poo poo herself and hid it out of shame. She was that bad and she still had enough common sense to realise that you don't devote a wall of your home to soda cans and even if you keep every yogurt container you've ever laid eyes on they atleast need to go in a cupboard or somewhere out of sight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dennis McClaren posted:

These posts are just like all the Cargo-short wearing, Button-up shirt wearing, high-white socks wearing, Fedora emblazoned goon pictures in PYF. I just mentally refuse to believe ANY of these are even real pictures.
My mind has to believe that these are ALL staged. My brain would split and catch fire if somehow someone proved to me these conditions were real and a human actually lived in them. Can't be real, sorry.

itsa legit esketit

• Locked thread