Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

new phone who dis posted:

That part makes me think it might have been a joke. Usually an rear end in a top hat will just threaten you themselves.

It's "a joke" but he really genuinely needs someone to be scared of him, guy's a type

Presumably a 400lb barely mobile type

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Caganer posted:

is the reason you can't know how he's doing is a restraining order, or did he just block you on facebook?

I don't e-stalk and don't have a facebook.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Not wanting to be touched after making GBS threads out part of your necrotic uterus and not wanting to talk about it because the emotionally detached dog mom actor may or may not be a tap in and actively try to kill people is not taking ones problems out on people. Plus don’t touch people in a fearful manner like someone who might be nervous because they intend harm.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Mar 23, 2018

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Pick posted:

I don't e-stalk and don't have a facebook.

sup no facebook buddy! :hfive:

and it's not stalking if it's online... if someone doesn't want you to methodically note down and view everything you post online they shouldn't post it! :p

Boyfriend won’t cook, clean, or do laundry

quote:

I’ve (f20)been dating this guy (m30)for a little over a year and we live together. However, he doesn’t cook or clean up ever but expects it all to be done. Oh yeah and I pay rent there as well. He never brings up marriage or kids. Why would I do this for a man that doesn’t even want to marry me?? He wants me to COOK, CLEAN AND do everything a day.

. When I asked him to clean the bathroom he laughed and said “ yeah, never gonna happen.... don’t start this!”

Confused as to why I’m paying rent and idk what I’m holding on anymore. Granted I don’t make as much money it shouldn’t be solely my job to do everything. If it is then I shouldn’t be expected to pay rent or work... do you agree???

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I just found out I probably shouldn't always drink out of crystal because lead glass actually does leach lead into liquids. son. of. a. bitch.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Doggles posted:

My [25F] boyfriend [26M] of 6 years blew almost $398k in online sports betting. He's not recovering well from this loss and it's negatively affecting his health and our relationship.

woah. woah. woah.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Pick posted:

I just found out I probably shouldn't always drink out of crystal because lead glass actually does leach lead into liquids. son. of. a. bitch.

does this only apply to antique crystal?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Pretty sure my(20M) really good friend(20M) thinks he's a furry and he believes he is in heat

I live in an apartment with some friends(20M,20M,19M) back from high school and we all used to be a part of this bigger group and one of the other group, lets call him Krffin(20M), used to always be a bit weird but I mean all of us were weird. We always believed he may be gay but were never sure. Back to the apartment though, for the most part it's just myself and my roommates and we kind of act as a staging point for our other friends since we all went to school away from where the community colleges are located and we are pretty close so they all come over between their classes.

The issue and question that I have is that Kriffin is one of these friends that use the apartment and whatnot but we recently found out that he is actually a furry which came as a huge surprise to me because I had never actually seen one aside from the internet. Overall it's not bad, he tends to keep it to himself, but now that he has told us, every few weeks he gets super weird and annoying and says something along the lines of "I'm in heat" or some poo poo like that and he actually grinded up against one of my roommates, Kosh(19M), like 2 months ago and now Kosh won't even acknowledge his existence and locks himself in his room whenever Kriffin is at the apartment.

It almost seems like Kriffin hasn't even noticed that anything has happened, he still continues this weird heat thing and we have to constantly tell him to stop. We are getting really sick of it and I'm worried that a fight may break out if this continues but we can not get him to stop. I love, as friends, both Kosh and Kriffin tremendously, we have all been friends since like the first grade and it kills me to see this friendship falling apart. What do I do to help preserve something? How can I get Kriffin to stop doing this heat thing?

I figured this was the best place to come to since you guys helped so much with my last issue with my girlfriend selling underwear and so I figured you may be able to help me with this as well.

tl;dr Friend is ruining his relationship with us due to how he acts as a furry

kriffin?

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Not wanting to be touched after making GBS threads out part of your necrotic uterus and not wanting to talk about it because the emotionally detached dog mom actor may or may not be a tap in and actively try to kill people is not taking ones problems out on people. Plus don’t touch people in a fearful manner like someone who might be nervous because they intend harm.

gently caress's going on with this guy?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Midnight Voyager posted:

gently caress's going on with this guy?

Must be gay racist autistic rapist rage and secret plots and schemes and not wanting to not be touched sexually and interrogated by your own mother. Who gives a gently caress tho this guy is so far gone I don’t care if he gets killed as long as I get some of his seed for breeding.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Pretty sure my(20M) really good friend(20M) thinks he's a furry and he believes he is in heat

quote:

I love, as friends, both Kosh and Kriffin tremendously, we have all been friends since like the first grade and it kills me to see this friendship falling apart. What do I do to help preserve something? How can I get Kriffin to stop doing this heat thing?

I figured this was the best place to come to since you guys helped so much with my last issue with my girlfriend selling underwear and so I figured you may be able to help me with this as well.

Help me save the relationship between the sex assaulter and his victim! I love them both equally!

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul

Pick posted:

You probably are fine if you don’t let liquids sit in it for long periods rather than just pouring and drinking but if you’re concerned you can get some basic blood work done

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

andrew smash posted:

You probably are fine if you don’t let liquids sit in it for long periods rather than just pouring and drinking but if you’re concerned you can get some basic blood work done

How do YOU decant you loving idiot!!!

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Caganer posted:

does this only apply to antique crystal?

Pickkkkk. You’re good at science and I’m more than mildly freaked RN

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Caganer posted:

She knows drat well what she has to do

gotta break up with my loser boyfriend, might as well get some karma out of it first though~~~

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Caganer posted:

Pickkkkk. You’re good at science and I’m more than mildly freaked RN

Sorry about your newfound broke brain.

F.D.A. Issues Warnings On Using Lead Crystal

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/02/20/garden/fda-issues-warnings-on-using-lead-crystal.html

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

veiled boner fuel posted:

Sorry about your newfound broke brain.

F.D.A. Issues Warnings On Using Lead Crystal

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/02/20/garden/fda-issues-warnings-on-using-lead-crystal.html

worrying about my health is good and cool, brokebrained would be asking where i can buy some

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Caganer posted:

sup no facebook buddy! :hfive:

and it's not stalking if it's online... if someone doesn't want you to methodically note down and view everything you post online they shouldn't post it! :p

How is this even a question. I hope she's just asking for some really quick 'yes dump him you moron' support.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Pick posted:

Lol if you're letting it sit in the decanter for more than a single day

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
Somebody else's workplace affair is loving my poo poo up, weekly reminder to don't poo poo where you eat (self.adultery)

quote:

My branch manager is loving a woman from the sales department. He's married with four little kids and brings them to all the Christmas parties, company picnics, baseball games. She is divorced with a kid. Rumors have been swirling for awhile but apparently this morning she just randomly started telling people in the break room they're "dating." His wife was here with their daughter selling girl scout cookies like a week ago.

He canceled all of his meetings including a very important one with me! She went home "sick." What a mess! It's their lives but this kind of messed up my poo poo today.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Lol if you're letting it sit in the decanter for more than a single day

how do u think i decant u scrub :lofty:

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Pick posted:

Sounds like you are bad at wine.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
i never got into wine. you can get good whiskey at much less insane prices plus it's less calories which is important because no one will want to drink whiskey with a fat person

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

therobit posted:

Sounds like you are bad at wine.

I'm joking from the first; I don't decant wine.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Caganer posted:

i never got into wine. you can get good whiskey at much less insane prices plus it's less calories which is important because no one will want to drink whiskey with a fat person

Ancient Age is not good whiskey.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

therobit posted:

Ancient Age is not good whiskey.

Buffalo Trace was my go to in grad school

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
decanting is for new wine, and just lol if you whip out the waterford for 5 year old australian horse piss

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Pick posted:

Wow that is an amazingly snooty smiley.

:lofty: :lofty: :lofty: :sparkles:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PetraCore posted:

Wow that is an amazingly snooty smiley.

:lofty: :lofty: :lofty: :sparkles:

I just bought it. I love it and use it a lot elsewhere and needed it here.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Pick posted:

I just bought it. I love it and use it a lot elsewhere and needed it here.
Thank you pick.

:lofty:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I know I love it so much

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Pick posted:

decanting is for new wine, and just lol if you whip out the waterford for 5 year old australian horse piss

you're not savoring that yellow tail? SAD

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

I only drink hard cider and fruity cocktails. Needs to be obnoxiously flavored enough to cover up that lovely alcohol flavor. I don't know what it is! It's in everything alcoholic!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PetraCore posted:

I only drink hard cider and fruity cocktails. Needs to be obnoxiously flavored enough to cover up that lovely alcohol flavor. I don't know what it is! It's in everything alcoholic!

It's the alcohol.

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul

Pick posted:

blood lead level; if elevated, free erythrocyte protoporphyrin, zinc protoporphyrin, CBC with peripheral smear evaluation

this is not medical advice, just a convenient reproduction of the early portion of the laboratory workup of lead poisoning for your reference

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

PetraCore posted:

have you tried a screwdriver? it's my favorite "daddy needs a WHOLLLLLEEE LOTTTA VODKA" drink

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Caganer posted:

Buffalo Trace was my go to in grad school

Alas, I was joking but a bad (in retrospect) night with a bottle Ancient Age ($8 a handle and really horrible) and a box of red split between me and a friend a little after college has left me unable to tolerate even nice whisky. I can enjoy wine now but couldn't for years after that night. It has been over 10 years and the smell of bourbon is still enough to make me a little nauseated. I know buffalo Trace is decent stuff but I can't suck it down and enjoy it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

My go-to when I need immediate alcohol injection is the remaining 95% Everclear I have mixed with Dr Pepper or something. It just adds some vegetal alcohol bitterness to whatever you put it in.

My go-to hard liquor when you don't want the taste of alcohol is arak. Mix it 50/50 with water and it just tastes like cold licorice.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Tito's Vodka is your best friend of you want really clean tasting booze to sip or mix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Pick posted:

It's the alcohol.
Alcohol tastes terrible.