Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

euphronius posted:

The length will, right ?

I don't think so. You don't need to be convicted of a crime to be suspended by the commissioner

If they just assume he's guilty because it looks bad, they can go ahead and suspend him without waiting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I forgot goddell does whatever he wants

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I think the Eagles will look into it, and if it looks as bad as the headline sounds, they will drop him.

The Eagles don't tolerate that kind of behavior from players who don't start

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Mar 23, 2018

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly
Sounds sketchy as gently caress.

https://twitter.com/YoTell_MeHow/status/977262470120255494

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Listen up, Cowpeople. Y'all have aquired a very nice boy named Allen Hurns. He is a sweet hard working receiver that will do very well by you. Perhaps you'll be able to take advantage of his abilities, particularly if you have a quarterback that can reliably do things like "throw a football". Since the Jaguars have pretty much given up on Bort's ability to throw for more then 5 yards, we have just hemhoraged all our decent receivers to save cap space. Please take care of my good sweet boy.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey I got my $7 from Bud Light in my email today. It can only be used for online or phone orders, but eh I’m pleasantly surprised it got processed so fast.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
You can order beer online?? What have I been doing with my life :smith:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
:siren:

EAGLES IN THE WORKS TO BRING BACK KELLY GREEN, NFL LEAGUE OFFICE BEING GIANT SHITS ABOUT IT

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...-nfl-rules-news

quote:

Q: Have you made any progress on being able to use Kelly Green helmets?

LURIE: I was just dealing with this yesterday. What we’re hoping to have happen is, and I don’t know if I mentioned this last year, the whole key was we want a Kelly Green helmet to go with the Kelly Green jerseys. OK? We’re trying to get the league to allow a second helmet. That’s where it’s at. So they very much know we want this and we want it badly. And we’re waiting.

Q: I knew you were hopeful it would be ready soon. Is that still on the table?

LURIE: Right. I don’t know. As I said, I was on it yesterday. Trying to make progress. We don’t have a game for half a year, so, you never know.

Q: Which entity of the league decides this?

LURIE: It’s … I don’t know what entity of the league, but in the end it’s probably the commissioner [Roger Goodell]. They have to decide do they want to go with a plan that would be a two helmet plan for the NFL. That’s not what we do now. It’s a one helmet league. So there’s ramifications in that I suppose. They know that with the Eagles, it’s important to us. We really want to be able to have Kelly Green jerseys at times. To make it look really right, we should have matching helmets.

Q: What’s the objection to two different helmets?

LURIE: You’d really have to kind of research with [the league] a little bit. There’s a lot of teams that don’t want that to happen, maybe. Some teams really want it to happen. There’s some complications to it. So I just need them to work it out.

Kelly Green uniforms for raising the Super Bowl banner would be incredible.

El Patron
Jul 9, 2011

Philly Philly

axeil posted:

EAGLES IN THE WORKS TO BRING BACK KELLY GREEN, NFL LEAGUE OFFICE BEING GIANT SHITS ABOUT IT

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...-nfl-rules-news

Kelly Green uniforms for raising the Super Bowl banner would be incredible.

They should just register it as the main jersey if they can't get this through, I'd love to go back to Kelly Green completely.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Play posted:

You can order beer online?? What have I been doing with my life :smith:

GoPuff is pretty amazing in the Philly area (and some other cities)

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

El Patron posted:

They should just register it as the main jersey if they can't get this through, I'd love to go back to Kelly Green completely.

There’s a weird regulation about helmets. It takes longer to get helmet changes than it does uniforms. I’d love to have alternate helmets but the league doesn’t do that for reasons.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender
yeah the helmet regulation is bullshit because it keeps the Cowboys from doing their awesome white helmet throwbacks

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

El Patron posted:

We won the Super Bowl with the midnight green, it's here to stay :colbert:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
If they don't do the silver pants with the kelly green jerseys I'd rather them not do the kelly green jerseys at all.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

TheChirurgeon posted:

yeah the helmet regulation is bullshit because it keeps the Cowboys from doing their awesome white helmet throwbacks

Because if Texas needs anything its more white...

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Axiel do you have the Hi-Res image of the Jeffery end zone catch?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

Axiel do you have the Hi-Res image of the Jeffery end zone catch?

you know it.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

axeil posted:

you know it.

You da man.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

You da man.

It's my current background at work. I got a real chuckle the other week when I had to do a presentation and everyone saw my background and the one Pats fan in the room tried arguing that Ertz's TD wasn't a catch.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

axeil posted:

It's my current background at work. I got a real chuckle the other week when I had to do a presentation and everyone saw my background and the one Pats fan in the room tried arguing that Ertz's TD wasn't a catch.

Did you throw a deflated ball at him at the end of your presentation then walk slowly out chanting "Foles"?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
This is about American imperialism but I am re-purposing it.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

New wall at Novacare:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The immortal #9

Nick Foles, super bowl hero.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Holy poo poo I didnt notice that they immortalised Jenkins killing Cooks there... thats amazing :stonklol:

CyberPingu fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Apr 4, 2018

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

CyberPingu posted:

Holy poo poo I didnt notice that they immortalised Jenkins killing Cooks there... thats amazing :stonklol:

The Pats didn't trade Cooks to LA, that's just where he landed once he dropped out of orbit.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh Jerry Jones is apparently getting into doing meth.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000924770/article/jerry-jones-no-big-gap-between-cowboys-eagles

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Well, I dont think the Cowboys are that far behind to be honest. The biggest issue is that they fall apart when Sean Lee isnt playing, something they need to fix as hes rarely healthy. With a new #1 WR and some touch ups on the defense they could easily be challenging this year.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Well just get Julio Jones over there and get Dak his glass slipper back and they should be fine.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Jason Garrett is a lame duck motherfucker and that will never change

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
The Cowboys' big problem is depth. They don't have it on either side of the ball. When everybody's healthy and playing, they're a legitimate contender for the division—but football is football, so some players get injured and some players beat women and suddenly the Cowboys loving suck

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Welcome to Washington, Kevin Hogan.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Toaster Beef posted:

The Cowboys' big problem is depth. They don't have it on either side of the ball. When everybody's healthy and playing, they're a legitimate contender for the division—but football is football, so some players get injured and some players beat women and suddenly the Cowboys loving suck

I'm p.sure another big problem is that they have a quarterback who has been exposed as mediocre.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I think it's more than Prescott being exposed as mediocre. I think the 2016-2017 Dallas offense has been exposed. Perhaps Dallas fans think that if everyone is healthy, they can just go back to what worked in 2016 and run over teams with Elliott and a short passing game, but teams have seen that now. They know that Prescott is not a dangerous downfield passing threat and they can load the box and stifle that poo poo.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

It's their depth. As soon as Smith went down injured the OLine fell to poo poo. As soon as Lee went down injured the defense fell to poo poo. You would think after basically every season those guys have been in the league and been injured that someone on the Cowboys staff would have thought "Hmmm maybe we need decent replacements for them"

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I'm interested in seeing how Zeke looks this year

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

a new study bible! posted:

fag

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

a new study bible! posted:

I'm guessing fat and rapey.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

just cause the cowboys were last relevant in the 90s doesn't mean you have to insult like it's the 90s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Asproigerosis posted:

just cause the cowboys were last relevant in the 90s doesn't mean you have to insult like it's the 90s.

your gay

• Locked thread