Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Play posted:

The Seahawks probably have about the worst to lose, and probably the most to gain, from that move. Any team on the west coast is overall going to be lauded for such a move, not condemned. And the racist fucks who do condemn, they can suck my dick

My racist-rear end co-worker legit cancelled his season tickets and tore up all his Seahawks posters over the players kneeling/linking arms for the first preseason game anthem this last year. I laughed at him, but the other boomer/ex-military guys around thought he "dun gud."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
destroying your property to own the libs

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Krycek posted:

My racist-rear end co-worker legit cancelled his season tickets and tore up all his Seahawks posters over the players kneeling/linking arms for the first preseason game anthem this last year. I laughed at him, but the other boomer/ex-military guys around thought he "dun gud."

Good, that moves me up on the list a couple spots. Only like 9,000 more to go, and Pete seems to be helping me out with those.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Now that keap was not given a chance to start last year I hope Pete drops the whole "he's a starter so that's why we aren't gonna sign him" thing he had last year. I thought that made sense but after all the poo poo rear end qbs that have been signed and none of them keap it's clear that he's not gonna be a starter anywhere. Down to have a low end starter as a back up especially if he just wants back up money.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Making sure everyone at work knows I'm protesting as a political act to register my disapproval of other people protesting as a political act at work.

Tank44
Jun 13, 2005

We want the ball & We're going to score

Bob Socko posted:

I guess what I’m saying is that the Seahawks should sign Manziel as our backup quarterback, because we can’t do much worse.

Boykin was a practice squad QB. He was not the backup. Austin Davis is the backup QB in Seattle.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Tank44 posted:

Boykin was a practice squad QB. He was not the backup. Austin Davis is the backup QB in Seattle.

And is now an unrestricted FA.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Did Pete Carrol ever change his stance on Sanchez being nfl- ready? Seems a little premature to me.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
I am also conflicted on the idea of Kaep going to the Seahawks. That would mean we would only be an injury away from me actually rooting for the Seahawks, which might break me. Then again, we could see Kaep in a Seahawks jersey going against Sherman in a Niners jersey which seems fitting for the hell timeline we are in.

Edit: In all seriousness, I just want him to get a job.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Rams should sign NaVorro Bowman

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

MrSargent posted:

I am also conflicted on the idea of Kaep going to the Seahawks. That would mean we would only be an injury away from me actually rooting for the Seahawks, which might break me. Then again, we could see Kaep in a Seahawks jersey going against Sherman in a Niners jersey which seems fitting for the hell timeline we are in.

Edit: In all seriousness, I just want him to get a job.

That's so crazy it's probably gonna happen

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

I'd be okay with signing Kaep just for the trolling of racists and 49er fans, and him being good enough to cover for Wilson is a giant thing cherry on top.
Get this done Seahawks.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The 49ers fans you might troll just want his philanthropic rear end back in the league!!!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Kaep 2 Wilson over the top on Sherman.

Just imagine it

Imagine :allears:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Kaep 2 Wilson over the top on Sherman.

Just imagine it

Imagine :allears:

Stop. I can't get any harder.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I want the Seahawks to sign Mark Sanchez then have Pete Carroll cut him the next day saying he's not ready to play for the Seahawks.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
I would buy a Kap Hawks jersey in a second if he was signed. Do it, Carol/Schneider.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Benny the Snake posted:

I would buy a Kap Hawks jersey in a second if he was signed. Do it, Carol/Schneider.

Hell, same.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Coldforge posted:

Hell, same.

Not empty quoting.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
#7 is now available too now that Walsh is gone

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

cardinals signed Moubarak Djeri from the colgone crocodiles whp watched football in togo when he was 6

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

https://twitter.com/MadMaxNFL/status/979056774195171328

Jesus Christ

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

MakaVillian posted:

Jesus Christ

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

:bisonyes:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I feel like Odell would be a lot better off in a place like Cleveland. LA is a horrible fit for him as far as being focused on football goes.

Also, when you trade first round picks for big contracts like this, you're ruining your chance to sign an amazing player who barely costs a dime for years. Doesn't Odell want 80 million guaranteed over four years? gently caress that, he's great but wide receivers aren't crucial enough to the team for that kind of cheese.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Can't wait for the Rams to implode.

Dammit

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
STOP GIVING THE RAMS PLAYERS

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Trade us Reuben Foster

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I got two alerts that his niners career is in Jed's hands so lmao just get him off waivers

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
One of my classmates is talking a lot of poo poo since the Suh acquisition. "Who wants to bet me now? Superbowl champs. Calling it now! Who cares about the draft? We've already got the dream team!"
I will think of him and have a hearty chuckle in the event of a Rams implosion, especially if it's the losing the SB.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Play posted:

I feel like Odell would be a lot better off in a place like Cleveland.

Why don't you just say you want him to fail.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Legit want to see Kaep in a Seahawks uniform.

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

kensei posted:

Can't wait for the Rams to implode.

https://twitter.com/MikeTanier/status/978364368462204933

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Eh, how could you explode worse than 18-1?

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
I'm indifferent on signing Kaep. If we do sign him though, we better use him in formation occasionally, ala Seneca Wallace.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

dont even fink about it posted:

Why don't you just say you want him to fail.

Lies. I want him to succeed... in Cleveland.

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Legit want to see Kaep in a Seahawks uniform.

:yeah:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Play posted:

succeed... in Cleveland.

I don’t understand

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Geno Smith is visiting the Seahawks too, glad we're running through every ex-Jets QB in order to not consider Kap. I, for one, am excited to see Bryce Petty wear the wolf grey after Suh and Donald spitroast Russ.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Gross :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Eh, how could you explode worse than 18-1?

That was an implosion.

• Locked thread