Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Barudak posted:

Please do not bot blame the sexbot for her actions, she must uphold the laws of fuckbotics

Lol

Anyway, the guy imagining the lesbian is into him should stay the course, nothing could possibly go wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

tactlessbastard posted:

Lol

Anyway, the guy imagining the lesbian is into him should stay the course, nothing could possibly go wrong.

Or, maybe the woman is bisexual. It's more likely than him "converting" her. Not as likely as everything being in his head.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What the gently caress is five pin bowling. I don't know what that is but I am immediately leaning towards "gently caress that"

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i forget did that one about the girl serially pretending to be in a lesbian relationship with her roommate and getting "converted" by dudes on Tinder get posted here cause that was a knee slapper

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Al Borland Corp. posted:

What the gently caress is five pin bowling. I don't know what that is but I am immediately leaning towards "gently caress that"

a canadian variant of bowling with a smaller ball and only five pins. so bowling, but even more boring

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
It’s intended for children I think.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

RatHat posted:

yes, i said it's canadian

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

I really hate when people say things like "Oh I know I'm terrible, I feel really bad..." like in the fuckbot story

Like, gently caress you, no you don't, if you actually had the self awareness to realize you were lovely you'd know the answer to your own idiot problem, what the gently caress do you expect anyone else to say other than "Stop being lovely, you utter loving piece of trash"

It honestly boggles my mind, because I'm seriously curious if they expect anyone to be able to validate them when they admit that what they're doing is awful

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It’s a way to never take responsibility

Like saying “sorry sorry sorry” as you do something rude and terrible to a girl who likes you and is desperately trying to help you

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Sorry your art sucks sorry it’s gross garbage sorry this landscape is going to live in the floor next to my loving cummy underwear as I jerk off to someone who sucks more dicks than you sorry

Sorry ... sorry

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

RatHat posted:

Not really. It takes more skill because there's less to hit in the same amount of space. You can also get a perfect game of 450, instead of a measily 300.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Blade Runner posted:

I really hate when people say things like "Oh I know I'm terrible, I feel really bad..." like in the fuckbot story

Like, gently caress you, no you don't, if you actually had the self awareness to realize you were lovely you'd know the answer to your own idiot problem, what the gently caress do you expect anyone else to say other than "Stop being lovely, you utter loving piece of trash"

It honestly boggles my mind, because I'm seriously curious if they expect anyone to be able to validate them when they admit that what they're doing is awful

Pick posted:

It’s a way to never take responsibility
You can also see it in how that OP phrases how she just so happened to started dating a coworker engaged to someone else.

quote:

John is also engaged to be married to someone else. One night we had way too much to drink and we slept together. So I thought - gently caress, that was a really bad move and hoped we'd both just be cool about it as a one night stand thing, but then John called me the next day and said he'd like to keep seeing me.

So now I am technically seeing John, but he has no idea that I've ever had any relationship with Colin.
"Oops, I made a terrible mistake. But then he called me and asked me to continue making the mistake, and [MISSING CHAIN OF ACTIONS AND THOUGHTS]. So now I'm still making the mistake."

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A robot may not be chaste with a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to go unfucked.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

It's in her circuits, she can't refuse

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Things have become much clearer since the OP of that story posted a selfie

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Blade Runner posted:

Constructive comments only, please

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Haifisch posted:

Converting a Lesbian? Threatened with a baseball bat!?

Am i the only one that heard this title in their head like it was an episode of Dragonball Z?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I miss feeding Hugh raspberries while he wore a bathrobe and stared at the floor :(

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

i forget did that one about the girl serially pretending to be in a lesbian relationship with her roommate and getting "converted" by dudes on Tinder get posted here cause that was a knee slapper

yes, I don't forget that kind of mixture of fury and hilarity it inspired in me easily

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Brother Entropy posted:

yes, I don't forget that kind of mixture of fury and hilarity it inspired in me easily

That one actually got me pissed which is impressive in this, my age of detachment

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Don't tease, I really want to read this.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Pick posted:

I miss feeding Hugh raspberries while he wore a bathrobe and stared at the floor :(

jesus christ pick

go get yourself some nice raspberries and a fancy bathrobe and you do you. you don't need no man to do your floor-staring for you.

it turns about being alone feels way better when you're alone by yourself instead of alone next to someone else.

edit: and some loving whipped cream for that poo poo

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

StrangersInTheNight posted:

jesus christ pick

go get yourself some nice raspberries and a fancy bathrobe and you do you. you don't need no man to do your floor-staring for you.

it turns about being alone feels way better when you're alone by yourself instead of alone next to someone else.

edit: and some loving whipped cream for that poo poo

loving seriously.

E: Also everyone has a person that got away. Mine killed himself and we were best friends for almost three decades. There are seven billion other fuckers out there and I guarantee you'll love plenty of them more than you loved Hugh. They'll even have cooler names.

gently caress.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Mar 29, 2018

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

dudeness posted:

Am i the only one that heard this title in their head like it was an episode of Dragonball Z?

loving lol

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Blade Runner posted:

Things have become much clearer since the OP of that story posted a selfie

LOL.

Blade Runner posted:

I made my roommate cry when she told me about screwing around with a neighbor who has a girlfriend. I know a lot of her friends view her lovely behavior as entertainment, so she expected me to be like,"Nawww. It's OK. These things happen." She did not expect me to look at her and say,"wow. That's really lovely. REALLY lovely. He has a girlfriend...which is why I told you to block his texts. Because it was clear why he was talking to you (insert 5 minutes filled with different ways to tell someone what they did was lovely)...Are they swingers?" I was thinking/hoping I would owe her an apology at this point.

She said meekly,"No."

"Yeah. That's really lovely. Goddamnit. You loving knew what he wanted. You knew what was going to happen. You aren't loving stupid. That was a REALLY lovely thing to do. And you loving KNEW it was going to happen. It's not a loving surprise. If she finds out, that poo poo is coming straight to our door."

After this, she never talked to me about that particular relationship again. She'd start talking about it, stop about halfway through the sentence, then quickly say,"Nevermind." So, yeah. She just can't cut off contact.

It's because she's so nice, you see.* It had nothing to do with her need for an unreasonable amount of attention from people who want to gently caress her without concern for other people, including the sides she's receiving the validation from.

At least she's super responsible with birth control.

*She has actually used the fact that she doesn't cut contact with dudes to illustrate that she is very nice when other dudes tell her she is a bad person. I just remain silent when this happens.

I think her brain might be more broken then mine.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Bored posted:

LOL.

I made my roommate cry when she told me about screwing around with a neighbor who has a girlfriend. I know a lot of her friends view her lovely behavior as entertainment, so she expected me to be like,"Nawww. It's OK. These things happen." She did not expect me to look at her and say,"wow. That's really lovely. REALLY lovely. He has a girlfriend...which is why I told you to block his texts. Because it was clear why he was talking to you (insert 5 minutes filled with different ways to tell someone what they did was lovely)...Are they swingers?" I was thinking/hoping I would owe her an apology at this point.

She said meekly,"No."

"Yeah. That's really lovely. Goddamnit. You loving knew what he wanted. You knew what was going to happen. You aren't loving stupid. That was a REALLY lovely thing to do. And you loving KNEW it was going to happen. It's not a loving surprise. If she finds out, that poo poo is coming straight to our door."

After this, she never talked to me about that particular relationship again. She'd start talking about it, stop about halfway through the sentence, then quickly say,"Nevermind." So, yeah. She just can't cut off contact.

It's because she's so nice, you see.* It had nothing to do with her need for an unreasonable amount of attention from people who want to gently caress her without concern for other people, including the sides she's receiving the validation from.

At least she's super responsible with birth control.

*She has actually used the fact that she doesn't cut contact with dudes to illustrate that she is very nice when other dudes tell her she is a bad person. I just remain silent when this happens.

I think her brain might be more broken then mine.

Listen you either gotta give me the crazy roommate's number or stop taunting me with this

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Scathach posted:

loving seriously.

E: Also everyone has a person that got away. Mine killed himself and we were best friends for almost three decades. There are seven billion other fuckers out there and I guarantee you'll love plenty of them more than you loved Hugh. They'll even have cooler names.

gently caress.

It's a cinch some of them will have the sense to climb into the tent instead of under the truck.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Kuros posted:

An interesting multiple subreddit spanning set of posts:

Started in /r/relationships, the follow up is from /r/prorevenge

That was an immensely gratifying payoff. drat.

drat.

:drat:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Pick posted:

LMAO

You just need some job at an old age home or something. Plenty of helpless creatures to feed and they're old enough that sucking dick isn't expected.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Kuros posted:

An interesting multiple subreddit spanning set of posts:

Started in /r/relationships, the follow up is from /r/prorevenge
Thank gently caress one of you knows how to post. This is almost too good.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
Yeah yeah, man without a spine. We've seen this before

My (28M) wife (27F) is tired of my family and has started avoiding get-togethers. I want to keep the peace, she wants to distance herself from them

quote:

Together 6 years, married for 5 months. My wife holds a lot of resentment towards my family (mom, dad, sister, brother), admittedly they acted like jerks during our wedding by trying to outshine us, being difficult and at one point my mom sabotaged my wife's bridal shower by "forgetting" to send out invites to her side of the family after volunteering to help. It was a really stressful time for us, but I have gotten over it and am now at the point where I laugh at how pathetic they were acting. My wife is still holding a grudge.

I've never had a close relationship with them, we are very cold to one another and I've always been the black sheep out of my siblings. I work for a corporation, I live in the city, and my wife and I make great money. My siblings, on the other hand, made bad decisions and they don't have as much as we do. In fact, they are struggling financially. It's awkward hanging out with them for gatherings/birthdays because they always make fun of me. It's usually playful ribbing about the car I drive, my job, the clothes I'm wearing, just petty stuff. We typically laugh it off and we can't joke back because honestly they're in such a poor financial/life situation that as anything we said would just be taken as insulting.

Last time we hung out with them, my wife and I had on a nice brand of running shoes and they poked fun at us for that. That was almost 2 months ago and she still hasn't let it go. She has missed 1 or 2 birthday parties for my nephews, and doesn't want to go to the family gathering for Easter. She says I can go, but she refuses to be around them, citing everything I mentioned above. I told her she should just laugh off all their jokes and not let it get to her because they are just jealous. She is still furious about our wedding, and doesn't want to let it go. Says she needs her space for a few months.

How do I keep the peace? I would like for her to be there for some get-togethers but I can't force her. I'm not going to confront my family because I don't feel that it would be productive and would only cause the rift between us to grow. Eventually they're going to notice she's stopped coming to everything. I feel stuck.

Tldr: wife is tired of my family because they've done stuff that makes them jerks, she refuses to go to any gatherings for a few months. I want her to go in order to support me, but I can't force her. What do I do?

Wait how did they try to outshine OP at his own wedding?

quote:

Well it wasn't on my wedding day, but the weeks leading up to it. My brother was jealous we were getting married before him (since he's older), so he proposed to his girlfriend of 1 year and rushed to get married before us. They had their wedding 1 week before ours, even though we had been planning ours for 14 months and they had known the date. They invited all of the same guests as we did, which made it difficult because some of my family members couldn't be in town for both. It was a bad situation all around.

Why doesn't she feel like hanging around these people? :downs:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I kinda think only the cheater is lovely.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Al Borland Corp. posted:

You think incorrectly.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My (16F) brother (12M) did something disgusting with my toothbrush. My parents (40s) are on his side.

I'm so loving mad and disgusted i hate my family so much.

Ok so id been getting infections so my dentist gave me this electric toothbrush, to scrub bacteria off around the gums more thoroghly.

My younger brother and I share a bathroom. A couple nights ago I brushed my teeth, then my brother had a shower. I ended up eating a snack so I went to brush again when he was out.

I noticed my toothbrush smelled awful. Like literal rear end and brownish. It was obviously NOT like that when I'd used it an hour ago.

I asked my brother wtf he did with it. This kid can't lie to save his life, he went beat red and denied doing anything. Yea right. The only thing I can think is something absolutly disgusting like he stuck it in his rear end, or was scrubbing the toiletbowl. I don't even want to know but he did SOMETHING.

I was so grossed out. I told my parents. They asked if I was sure then said I had no proof.But I do it didn't just get gross on it's own, the timing of everything I described that night, shows that when he was in the bathroom he did something.

Ok so then, last night I was still pissed at him. I refuse to talk to him and he's avoiding me too. Good. But my dad then came into my room last night and have me this speech. He said "boys at your brother's age are curious, they don't know how to be discreet, he's becoming a teenager and full of hormones, I know you can't understand it but I hope you'll do the mature thing as an older sister and not make a big deal out of this" something along those lines.

Since when do only males have hormones? We just studied adolesent hormone changes in health class....and I'm sorry but no normal people stick someone else's personal item up their rear end!! They do not! This disgusted me even more.

I 'm horrible at holding back what I think so I said all that. We got into a yelling match. He told me to stop backtalking. My mom told me to calm down and listen to my dad. I started to cry because I couldn't believe my parents just didn't care he violated me and my stuff? What if it's not the first time? I put that in my MOUTH. So because I didn't let it go now im grounded this weekend.

I was so upset I got the idea if they don't believe me, maybe seeing other people agree it's pervy and disgusting would make them take it serious. I posted what he did on my Facebook. Yea I know it was probably a dumb idea but I just can't deal with taking peoples poo poo when they're wrong. No one was listening to me. Like I thought all my friends commented being disgusted. Everyone who commented agreed he was a freak and my parents took the wrong side. So there's the "proof."

Haha well you can guess how much they liked that, I'm grounded every weekend for the next month now and for each day I don't delete the post they're adding another weekend. My mom called me a drama queen. Guess I don't get a social life now because I think it's hosed up my brother was cool with exposing me to his poo poo germs. I won't give in on this.

Can someone tell me what is wrong with my family? I'm just so mad. I feel like they suddenly don't care about me? I know im not crazy because of the agreement on my post otherwise id think maybe I overreacted. WHY do my parents just not care?

tl;dr: My (16F) younger brother (12M) somehow put feces on my tooth brush. My parents want me to forget about it because they think he just made a "hormonal" mistake. (??) Now I'm keeping all my hygeine things in my closet to know he hasn't touched them. I'm so upset and crying because they don't care, what do I do

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My (16F) brother (12M) did something disgusting with my toothbrush. My parents (40s) are on his side.

I'm so loving mad and disgusted i hate my family so much.

Ok so id been getting infections so my dentist gave me this electric toothbrush, to scrub bacteria off around the gums more thoroghly.

My younger brother and I share a bathroom. A couple nights ago I brushed my teeth, then my brother had a shower. I ended up eating a snack so I went to brush again when he was out.

I noticed my toothbrush smelled awful. Like literal rear end and brownish. It was obviously NOT like that when I'd used it an hour ago.

I asked my brother wtf he did with it. This kid can't lie to save his life, he went beat red and denied doing anything. Yea right. The only thing I can think is something absolutly disgusting like he stuck it in his rear end, or was scrubbing the toiletbowl. I don't even want to know but he did SOMETHING.

I was so grossed out. I told my parents. They asked if I was sure then said I had no proof.But I do it didn't just get gross on it's own, the timing of everything I described that night, shows that when he was in the bathroom he did something.

Ok so then, last night I was still pissed at him. I refuse to talk to him and he's avoiding me too. Good. But my dad then came into my room last night and have me this speech. He said "boys at your brother's age are curious, they don't know how to be discreet, he's becoming a teenager and full of hormones, I know you can't understand it but I hope you'll do the mature thing as an older sister and not make a big deal out of this" something along those lines.

Since when do only males have hormones? We just studied adolesent hormone changes in health class....and I'm sorry but no normal people stick someone else's personal item up their rear end!! They do not! This disgusted me even more.

I 'm horrible at holding back what I think so I said all that. We got into a yelling match. He told me to stop backtalking. My mom told me to calm down and listen to my dad. I started to cry because I couldn't believe my parents just didn't care he violated me and my stuff? What if it's not the first time? I put that in my MOUTH. So because I didn't let it go now im grounded this weekend.

I was so upset I got the idea if they don't believe me, maybe seeing other people agree it's pervy and disgusting would make them take it serious. I posted what he did on my Facebook. Yea I know it was probably a dumb idea but I just can't deal with taking peoples poo poo when they're wrong. No one was listening to me. Like I thought all my friends commented being disgusted. Everyone who commented agreed he was a freak and my parents took the wrong side. So there's the "proof."

Haha well you can guess how much they liked that, I'm grounded every weekend for the next month now and for each day I don't delete the post they're adding another weekend. My mom called me a drama queen. Guess I don't get a social life now because I think it's hosed up my brother was cool with exposing me to his poo poo germs. I won't give in on this.

Can someone tell me what is wrong with my family? I'm just so mad. I feel like they suddenly don't care about me? I know im not crazy because of the agreement on my post otherwise id think maybe I overreacted. WHY do my parents just not care?

tl;dr: My (16F) younger brother (12M) somehow put feces on my tooth brush. My parents want me to forget about it because they think he just made a "hormonal" mistake. (??) Now I'm keeping all my hygeine things in my closet to know he hasn't touched them. I'm so upset and crying because they don't care, what do I do

:itwaspoo:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Al Borland Corp. posted:

If I didn't do it someone else would have was not an excuse that played out well in the Nuremberg trials.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

You're 16, how are you even grounded

Just leave your loving house, idiot, what are your parents gonna do, call the police

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Boys will be boys and smear poo poo all over everything forever.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
That will show the literal 12 year old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Imagine hearing that your 12 year old boy stuck his sister's toothbrush up his rear end and telling the sister "you're making too big a deal of this".