Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
It warms my heart to see a Freeper apply Occam's Razor:

quote:

OR, things could be as he’s said they are and he’s simply giving an FU to anyone questioning things. People need to concede that there is a very high probability that this is the case. His mom WAS in Hawaii; she had a baby somewhere near his purported birth date; and the likelihood of the birth being in Kenya — or really any place other than Hawaii, Washington state, or Canada is virtually zero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
I just don't get why the right wingers feel the need to try and destroy the political future of someone who's not in politics anymore.
Meanwhile DT shits his pants behind a podium and they all line up to sniff his undies.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

SocketWrench posted:

I just don't get why the right wingers feel the need to try and destroy the political future of someone who's not in politics anymore.
Meanwhile DT shits his pants behind a podium and they all line up to sniff his undies.

Don't kinkshame.

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003

SocketWrench posted:

Sniff? Nah, the people I know are scarfing down that cake batter.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The belief is that if they can prove Obama's birth certificate was illegitimate, then that legally nullified any and every action he took. For some reason.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
He will stop existing and slowly fade out of the timeline, into the Kenya Zone.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Personally I think it will be more like the end of Jumanji.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
I sure want a Freeper to explain what "dark money" is.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ubiquitous_ posted:

I sure want a Freeper to explain what "dark money" is.

Any money that funds the left, see Soros or some random dude who donates $10 to the DNC.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Plinkey posted:

Any money that funds the left, see Soros or some random dude who donates $10 to the DNC.

See also: money that non-white minorities get, WHICH THEY DIDN’T EARN :freep:

Side note: it warms my heart a bit to see that my phone tries to autocorrect “freep” to “creep”.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mantis42 posted:

Personally I think it will be more like the end of Jumanji.

In that a crazy old white guy will try to shoot him with an assault rifle?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

No, I mean the part where the dark African magic gets sucked back into the hole and everything reverts to white 50s Americana.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

Mantis42 posted:

No, I mean the part where the dark African magic gets sucked back into the hole and everything reverts to white 50s Americana.

This video needs to be edited into existence.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Extensive Vamping posted:

This video needs to be edited into existence.

Already exists. Go watch Andy Griffith

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Prester Jane posted:

It was called Last Man Standing, and it was basically one long series of freep fantasies tied together with a laugh track because not a single one of the "jokes" were even remotely funny. It was all punching down about how terrible and stupid and naive young people/Liberals are and how conservatives are fighting a losing war to save society from being overwhelmed from selfish/spoiled morons. This brief clip from the series finale really tells you literally everything you need to know about the show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Ex0iCNr7c

A goon did a thread watching a couple of seasons of the show and it was pretty brilliant. The farther down the rabbit hole they went, the more insane they were.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Prester Jane posted:

It was called Last Man Standing, and it was basically one long series of freep fantasies tied together with a laugh track because not a single one of the "jokes" were even remotely funny. It was all punching down about how terrible and stupid and naive young people/Liberals are and how conservatives are fighting a losing war to save society from being overwhelmed from selfish/spoiled morons. This brief clip from the series finale really tells you literally everything you need to know about the show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Ex0iCNr7c

This was the most patently unfunny thing I've ever seen. I can't believe there are people who believe it was cancelled because its "conservative" comedy, instead of being cancelled because it's a steaming pile of garbage.

Capn Jobe
Jan 18, 2003

That's right. Here it is. But it's like you always have compared the sword, the making of the sword, with the making of the character. Cuz the stronger, the stronger it will get, right, the stronger the steel will get, with all that, and the same as with the character.
Soiled Meat

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

What if you had an ironic all-Jewish White Power band? I'd go to see that.

This is from a couple pages back, but I feel someone had to respond to this. Turns out such a band exists: Jewdriver! They're an all-Jewish group out of Oakland, CA that parodies songs by actual white power band Skrewdriver.

https://www.thejewniverse.com/2017/this-jewish-punk-band-existed-to-spite-neo-nazis/

When I was googling them to find a good link to share, I found a Stormfront post about them. Not clicking a link to Stormfront at work, but I'd love to read the reactions from that community.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Zipperelli. posted:

This was the most patently unfunny thing I've ever seen. I can't believe there are people who believe it was cancelled because its "conservative" comedy, instead of being cancelled because it's a steaming pile of garbage.

My dad reflexively shares CHUD stuff, and shared all the memes when this was cancelled that it was a powerhouse of ratings that they cancelled for political reasons.

I hadn't heard of it before then, and I doubt he had either. Certainly never mentioned it before it was a CHUD cause celebre.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Jagged Jim posted:

Nah, they like Man of the HouseLast Man Standing; which is Home Improvement if instead of the climax of the episode being Wilson telling Tim to stop being such a loving rear end in a top hat you get Tim lecturing his wife and daughter about the Rights of Man and the superiority of Conservative Thought. Freep was quite upset when it got shitcanned.

E: I was apparently confusing it with a 20 year-old Chevy Chase movie. :psyduck:

Conservative Comedy, from an episode literally titled Precious Snowflake.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Freep-adjacent: Down the Rabbit Hole: The world of estranged parents' forums

There's lots of content there, and there are echos of freep mindsets all over it.

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Mar 31, 2018

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Zipperelli. posted:

Conservative ideology cannot fail, it can only be failed. It was the network's fault for not giving the show a chance.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

McGlockenshire posted:

There's lots of content there, and there are echos of freep mindsets all over it.

This is absolutely fascinating to read. Thank you for posting it.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

McGlockenshire posted:

This is a great link, thank you.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
What does freep think of black Jesus on NBC tonight?

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Plinkey posted:

I searched, and all the hits for "black Jesus" are just articles about Obama (seriously).

Oh cool, a rare occasion of reading good news on Freep:

quote:

Silver Chair to be a Netflix Original Movie
Narnia Fans ^ | April 1, 2018 | Jonathon Svendsen

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Anti-LGBTQ pastor arrested on 8 counts of sexual molestation of minors

My FRiend, I think you are in the wrong place...

quote:

These types are fascinated with deviant sex. They always make me suspicious. Straight people should not care that much what gay people do.

5 posted on 4/1/2018, 3:29:45 PM by AppyPappy (Don't mistake your dorm political discussions with the desires of the nation)

A lot of the thread is bitching that describing him as "Anti-LGBTQ" is a liberal stance, but what else would you want them to say? "Conservative Baptist pastor" would somehow be better? The point is he's one of *your* people no matter how you slice it.

quote:

Why post the leftwing spin on FR.

Give us the conservative view we can't get elsewhere.
7 posted on 4/1/2018, 3:48:26 PM by donna (Together, Joe and Mika are a JOKA!)

You'll always find at least one Freeper ready to go to bat for a child molestor:

quote:

An outspoken opponent of the homosexual agenda was molesting children for over 20 years, without anyone suspecting a thing. Suddenly, in one day, all his victims come forward. Hmm.

11 posted on 4/1/2018, 4:49:24 PM by BykrBayb (Lung cancer free since 11/9/07. Colon cancer free since 7/7/15. Obama free since 1/20/17. PTL ~ Ʋ)

Honestly, that's kinda what sells papers. I mean you could just say "local man" if you just wanted to stick to the basics, but "pastor" adds more drama and "anti-LGBTQ" yet more, so more eyeballs.

quote:

Again, what difference does it make? Would it really make a difference if the reporter never mentioned it? Or, maybe it is important to show what a frikkin’ hypocrite the man “of God” was.

13 posted on 4/1/2018, 5:25:07 PM by raybbr (That progressive bumper sticker on your car might just as well say, "Yes, I'm THAT stupid!")

Though far rarer than it used to be, a couple days ago Freep had another one of their classic threads about a woman schoolteacher fellating a six grader. I will say that the overall thrust was more woke then Freep used to be, with a good number of posters saying it's totally inappropriate for a teacher to be involved with a student regardless of alleged consent by a preteen.

There was also some lack of the usual Freep "I need photos of her to say if she's guilt LOL" but there were a lot of image-based jokes of a golfball and a garden hose, or a trailer hitch, so Freep is still Freep after all.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Plinkey posted:

I'm not freep but I think that the kryptonian cyberpunk nazi coats they put the Pharisees in are loving fabulous

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plinkey posted:

It was good poo poo tho. Even if no one can quite match Carl Anderson's performance, to me at least. He was a drat good Judas. I got back from work in time for Gethsemane at least.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Manuel Calavera posted:

It was good poo poo tho. Even if no one can quite match Carl Anderson's performance, to me at least. He was a drat good Judas. I got back from work in time for Gethsemane at least.

For my money, Jesus Christ Superstar will always be the peak Jesus depicition.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Plinkey posted:

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd

At that point, just call it Obama: The Musical.

65 posted on 03/14/2018 1:51:44 PM PDT by Rastus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Ague Proof posted:

Conservative Comedy, from an episode literally titled Precious Snowflake.

Got to "microaggressions" and immediately checked out, gently caress that show gently caress everyone involved i'm glad it died and I hope they burn in hell

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

There was also some lack of the usual Freep "I need photos of her to say if she's guilt LOL" but there were a lot of image-based jokes of a golfball and a garden hose, or a trailer hitch, so Freep is still Freep after all.

Trailer hitch? Not sure I get that one.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

MANime in the sheets posted:

Trailer hitch? Not sure I get that one.

The phrase "she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch" refers to a woman who gives high quality blowjobs, similar to being able to suck a gold ball through a garden hose.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Fulchrum posted:

The phrase "she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch" refers to a woman who gives high quality blowjobs, similar to being able to suck a gold ball through a garden hose.

Let's not forget about the always classy "suck start a Harley"

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.

McGlockenshire posted:

Hey, thanks for posting this. As someone who hasn't spoken with my mother in years, this has been a strangely therapeutic and beneficial read for me. Thank you again.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Zipperelli. posted:

Let's not forget about the always classy "suck start a Harley"

Which is absolutely not to be confused with "suck start a nine-mil."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

I'm not freep but I think that the kryptonian cyberpunk nazi coats they put the Pharisees in are loving fabulous

I actually know one of those guys! Justin Sargent was a UCF student down here and he spent a few years at Halloween Horror Nights playing Riff Raff when they did a live action Rocky Horror Picture Show.

He was the understudy for John Legend, and because John was so busy they had Justin perform during most of the rehearsals and they would send video of him to John so he could learn everything before coming to actually rehearse with the cast.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It IS so drat good, yeah. And I'm not even Catholic (born and raised but haven't really followed it since I got out of grade school.)

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

More of a "Jeepers Creepers Semi-Star" guy myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

Off topic but I enjoy Patton Oswalt's "suck the sorrow off a recent widow" in his parody of Robert Evans ESPN promos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkN226PToig