Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
“Slaves for the win #beerolympics”

quote:

...one of the men had a Confederate flag draped over their shoulder and another was dressed as Jesus.

However, Mr Jacob told news.com.au that he was the “least racist person ever” and deleted the picture within hours of posting it.

“All you lefties need to get lost it’s all abit (sic) of fun,” the former Kincumber High School pupil wrote in response to the criticism. “I’m the least racist person ever you can get f**ked.”

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/blackface-picture-slammed-on-social-media/news-story/e97e4d9f3af590a886b6e2c85207a81b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
the loving gently caress

also that rick n morty special, lol

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Racism haha it’s a bit of history a bit of fun you can’t cry for ever

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Airstream Driver posted:

Racism haha it’s a bit of history a bit of fun you can’t cry for ever

Can’t sook around about the past forever mate

Whaddya mean they stopped making commodores this is a loving national disgrace

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

seriously what the gently caress is it with all the blackface down here, we don't even have a history of it in our vast and broad history of dumb and racist behaviour

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

We do now.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

There is a bizarre amount of effort and planning involved in that, for something with no apparent purpose. It seems like more of a militant racist performance than a casually ignorant thing like the usual black face controversy.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

We all got drunk and had a bit of a laugh but we aren't actually racist. By pure coincidence we all just spontaneously happened to have matching black wigs, enough body paint for all of us, a white mannequin and alter, and a confederate flag (in Australia?).

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Italian relos means my fridge has a week's worth of leftovers.

Handmade lasgna, cheesecakes, torts etc

Diabeetuss.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

They look Egyptian (like pyramid Egypt) to me. So, somehow it doesn't feel so racist.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Have you seen how thick those Lindt bunnies are dog? 3 bucks a pop is a bargain no matter how you slice it

You can get a block of Lindt chocolate for two bucks when it's on special. You aren't really saving much, especially if you spent $50.

Sultan Pepper
Feb 13, 2018

by Lowtax

Kharnifex posted:

Diabeetuss.

It can strike at any time!!

Hovering around 14 blood sugar rn. Seeing a doctor first thing tomorrow and having to think some very serious thoughts about my future cheesecake consumption

On the plus side I might get back down to normal levels and have a spring in my step unseen for yonks

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Lindt chocolate is loving terrible.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I’ve swallowed over 40 of the little bells on the linbt bunnies

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Lube Enthusiast posted:

I’ve swallowed over 40 of the little bells on the linbt bunnies

Very high iron intake.

Sultan Pepper
Feb 13, 2018

by Lowtax
I used to eat half a box of favourites in one go. You think cos you're skinny your body is just truckin along but nope

Nvj has diabetes

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Airstream Driver posted:

Finally someone who agrees with me.

Sultan Pepper posted:

I used to eat half a box of favourites in one go. You think cos you're skinny your body is just truckin along but nope

Nvj has diabetes

And you wonder why you (probably) have the beetus?

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Airstream Driver posted:

Six months is about as long as it takes me to forget how disappointing it tastes.

Serrath
Mar 17, 2005

I have nothing of value to contribute
Ham Wrangler

Sultan Pepper posted:

It can strike at any time!!

Hovering around 14 blood sugar rn. Seeing a doctor first thing tomorrow and having to think some very serious thoughts about my future cheesecake consumption

On the plus side I might get back down to normal levels and have a spring in my step unseen for yonks

For what it’s worth, you’ve probably had this for a while and once you get it back under control you’re going to feel like a new man. I’ve talked to a number of people before and after their sugars got controlled and the difference to your mental alertness, your stamina and your overall disposition is like night and day.

Sultan Pepper
Feb 13, 2018

by Lowtax

Serrath posted:

For what it’s worth, you’ve probably had this for a while and once you get it back under control you’re going to feel like a new man. I’ve talked to a number of people before and after their sugars got controlled and the difference to your mental alertness, your stamina and your overall disposition is like night and day.

I've felt like dogshit for a long time and just thought it was depression or something so part of me is quite excited

And to above: no I knew this was coming I just thought I'd be a bit older than early 20s, it runs in my family but they all developed quite a bit older. Basically I'm dumb

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

Kharnifex posted:

Diabeetuss.

I got a shitload of good leftovers too. I love easter

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Sultan Pepper posted:

I've felt like dogshit for a long time and just thought it was depression or something so part of me is quite excited

And to above: no I knew this was coming I just thought I'd be a bit older than early 20s, it runs in my family but they all developed quite a bit older. Basically I'm dumb

It's not the sugar. You've just realised that life is poo poo. You are dumb though.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Moon Atari posted:

We all got drunk and had a bit of a laugh but we aren't actually racist. By pure coincidence we all just spontaneously happened to have matching black wigs, enough body paint for all of us, a white mannequin and alter, and a confederate flag (in Australia?).

and it's not even following the same style of American blackface, is this some bizarre gay as gently caress tradition they do out in the bush where no one is looking and think it's a big laugh or something

these people need to be isolated and studied. Or maybe just shot, stuffed and mounted. I'm good either way.

Probetato
Apr 2, 2018
To all the people agreeing that Lindt is awful:

So this is what it's like... when doves cry!

Kharnifex posted:

Diabeetuss.

Can I be adopted into your family?

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Kharnifex posted:

Handmade lasgna, cheesecakes, torts etc.

Discuss.

It's lasagne dude not loving lasgna. "Lasagne are wide, flat pasta, and possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. "Lasagne", or the singular "lasagna", commonly refers to a dish made with several layers of lasagne sheets alternated with sauces and other ingredients, such as meats and cheese."

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I want some lasagne :(

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

This is what it sounds like goddamnit

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I can’t wait to get real internet back so I can show y’all video of my new crow friends they are my new best mates and I tell them everything I am the crow king now

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I can’t wait to get real internet back so I can show y’all video of my new crow friends they are my new best mates and I tell them everything I am the crow king now
it doesn't count unless you're singing a sad song to them

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

Lasagnay is however autocorrect wants to spell it.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

Also how good is Haigs chocolate, better than that oily poo poo made by lindt

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

I like whittakers

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

In moving house I went from sharing 0.5mbps internet with 6 other people to sharing 35mbps with one person.

Feels good man.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

It takes me about 3 hours after a long weekend to remember how to do my job again.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse

Kharnifex posted:

Also how good is Haigs chocolate, better than that oily poo poo made by lindt

Inkfish posted:

I like whittakers

Both of these are good choices.

Haighs did a frog egg this year. Good sized egg with choc frogs inside. It’s like a Red Tulip Humpty Dumpty egg but not poo poo.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Airstream Driver posted:

It takes me about 3 hours after a long weekend to remember how to do my job again.

is driving an airstream that difficult

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Airstream Driver posted:

seems it takes everyone at my work a lot longer given the amount of bullshit I came back to.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

Xmas stuff by Haigh's is good, the little Xmas chocolate puddings are excellent gifts to give out.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I;m thinking about thos lasagnes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

I got some leftover lasagne from easter but I bit into some last night and discovered that it was vegan lasagne :(