Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Guys, do the testicle festival missions for the line cook ASAP. I'm not gonna spoil the experience but you won't be disappointed.

for a second i thought i was in the dad thread and was really confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
every thread is a dad thread if u think about it....

they all give birth to beautiful little post babies

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
well i guess I wouldn't say dads give birth but u know what i mean

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Someone comes in, jerks off a bit, and then next thing you know there are posts everywhere

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I avoid the road too unless you got a buddy with a rocket launcher and then it is time for a 20 minute firefight with half of montana.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I loving love shouting "GET DOWN ON THE GROUND! DO NOT RESIST!" at the crazy white boy cultists before blazing away with a stolen .50 cal machine gun.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

TCD posted:

I also avoid roads - then a loving rattlesnake popped out of nowhere and bit my rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGIGYP0rX9A

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013
My experience has been sneaking up on a dude with a machine gun and unloading on everyone in town. The cultists seem to take a lot of bullets to go down and the animals take like 2 mags. Still fun as gently caress though.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Jokers Gamble posted:

My experience has been sneaking up on a dude with a machine gun and unloading on everyone in town. The cultists seem to take a lot of bullets to go down and the animals take like 2 mags. Still fun as gently caress though.

Yeah animals are durable as hell, until you blast them with a shotgun in which case you're launching grizzly bears off the sides of mountains :clint:

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

What does the alien gun thing do? Is it worth doing the missions for?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
if you want to actually (virtually) kill chuds and not some ai rendition of what a frenchman thinks a chud is, play pubg

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bow for sneaking around, SBS shotgun for when I inevitably gently caress it up.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Also we're all playing DCS world wrong

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

if you want to actually (virtually) kill chuds and not some ai rendition of what a frenchman thinks a chud is, play pubg

or wolfenstein

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Reach a little deeper for an ultra wide curved monitor

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

Reach a little deeper for an ultra wide curved monitor

I wonder what this guy would prefer: his current setup with being able to touch everything, or a VR setup with gives him a full virtual cockpit but he was to "touch" everything with the wands.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

God the control mapping involved in that setup makes my brain die

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Get something from Viper Wing and I'll be a little more impressed

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.
Looks like a poo poo chair tho.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

I wonder what this guy would prefer: his current setup with being able to touch everything, or a VR setup with gives him a full virtual cockpit but he was to "touch" everything with the wands.

Realistically, his current approach is the way to go. Eye tracking would be very useful.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Realistically, his current approach is the way to go. Eye tracking would be very useful.

TrackIR was great with DCS A-10C.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

TrackIR was great with DCS A-10C.

Yep. Eye tracking is great for turning towards a fixed point or scanning.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Yep. Eye tracking is great for turning towards a fixed point or scanning.

Seriously gently caress using a hat switch to slew your POV

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

This thread is over a year old and could use a nice OP with gamer tags. Anybody interested in some Spring cleaning is welcome to start a new one.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
add me on steam my steam tag is big anime tittys 420 goku

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Mine is snoopdawg420

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
ItsBritneyBro

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
_-Tw1Zt3d_Gr3ML1n-_

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
~~~myg0t OG sLAYUH~~~

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Some of those may be gimmick tags, its up to you the reader to determine which are not.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
dropped 1 vs squad all day in pubg, and managed to claw my way up to the 1% rankings by doing poo poo like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI7Li-zdShE

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Anyone play Tyranny? Playing through it for the first time before Pillars of Eternity comes out. Pretty fun so far.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Hey whats that over there???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5groM021-4g

Hax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-RAvlHH8h8

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I just got to a certain point very deep in Far Cry 5 and well that was surprising.

E: Without looking anything up I think I got the "bad"turned out to be the good ending, unless this was the choice the developers intended. Excellent, really bold.

E2: Trying to continue my save loads it, goes to the credits, then dumps me back to the main screen. Not excellent, really timid.

There is no winning. Far Cry 5 has no good ending

EBB fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Apr 3, 2018

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I still haven’t gotten a chance to boot my copy up. How have y’all enjoyed it now that you’ve had a minute?

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mustang posted:

Anyone play Tyranny? Playing through it for the first time before Pillars of Eternity comes out. Pretty fun so far.

Magic is OP, you are a cock strong law-god and you should act like it.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Fallout Cry 5 update: holy poo poo that Rocky Mountain Oyster mission.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I'm finishing up Kingdom Come at the moment but I've put a couple hours into Far Cry 5 in the meantime and it's pretty fun. I kind of miss the old progression stuff but the new setting is neat.

Kingdom Come really wears the gently caress out of its welcome, but I guess I got about 30 good hours in it. I have like $20k gerblins and there's nothing even worth buying. Apparently I found the best armor in the game off a loving dead bandit or something in the first few hours and lately I've been winning the combat by poking everyone in the face until they fall over. The priest quest owned, though.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2pEdc1_lI

would you kindly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Is it just me or are the on rails vehicle passenger sections of story missions utter horseshit? They're basically all "Oh boy I hope I have enough medpacks to last to the end of this loving thing".