Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
HasbroToyShop has $15 off all orders, use code ACTIONFIGURES18 and spend $49 to get free shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rhyno posted:

HasbroToyShop has $15 off all orders, use code ACTIONFIGURES18 and spend $49 to get free shipping.

Of course all the good figures are gone so your left with Lady Beetle. Bah.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rirse posted:

Of course all the good figures are gone so your left with Lady Beetle. Bah.

:shrug: I used it for ROBITS.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Rhyno posted:

I don't know if they will still be available but there's a plush Cosmo in the GotG giftshop and I went back for it not know that California Adv closed an hour before the other park.

I have the Howard the Duck from that store and he's awesome

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

Lemme know if anyone finds a Shin Godzilla and I will buy it from you for considerably less than you’d be able to get if you put it on eBay

Why is he going for so much on eBay? He’s in literally every TRU in the Seattle area and I’ve seen him no less than 4 times in the Bay Area TRUs I’ve been in this week.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The Rage posted:

Why is he going for so much on eBay? He’s in literally every TRU in the Seattle area and I’ve seen him no less than 4 times in the Bay Area TRUs I’ve been in this week.

he rare now.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I scored an SHF Krillin for just over $120 today at the Mandarake in Shibuya, so that ruled. Headed to the one in Akihabara now, let's see what they got!

TouchToneDialing
Jul 21, 2006

Fuzz posted:

I scored an SHF Krillin for just over $120 today at the Mandarake in Shibuya, so that ruled. Headed to the one in Akihabara now, let's see what they got!

I've been putting off buying a Krillin for years now because I felt like their is no way a reissue isn't happening like next month. Seriously why hasn't that happened yet.

I feel like the second I buy a Krillin they will announce a reissue.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

Anyone here collect Loyal Subjects? Have any thoughts positive / negative? I'm thinking of trying to pick up the MOTU figs, but they are pricey as poo poo for blind boxes. Might resort to ebay I guess.

I bought a couple of the Thundercats ones and they’re...ok. I kept mumm-ra and the bland good guy whose name I forget went into my kids’ toy box. There’s a big difference between articulation and useful articulation, I’ll leave it at that.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

TouchToneDialing posted:

I've been putting off buying a Krillin for years now because I felt like their is no way a reissue isn't happening like next month. Seriously why hasn't that happened yet.

I was in the same boat, but then they had a complete one so I couldn't not grab it.

Found a Figma Golgo 13 at the Akihabara one for 80 bucks, so grabbed that too. They had the original Hi Metal Roy and Hikaru Valks, and I almost grabbed Roy's, but then I wussed out.

May go back tomorrow and grab the Tekkaman Evil they had for $30, but I dunno... can't only have one mecha, and I'd have to find a Blade.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Finally a toy of us.

This is cute tho:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Is the Starlord helmet worth $75? I can't find it in stores and it seems like it's on clearance via Amazon and BestBuy so I kinda want to pick one up before they're gone and the price goes up on ebay.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

s.i.r.e. posted:

Is the Starlord helmet worth $75? I can't find it in stores and it seems like it's on clearance via Amazon and BestBuy so I kinda want to pick one up before they're gone and the price goes up on ebay.

They still got two left at the Toys R Us :rip: I work at. If you don't have luck finding one I could set one aside for dead day deals on it.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Rirse posted:

They still got two left at the Toys R Us :rip: I work at. If you don't have luck finding one I could set one aside for dead day deals on it.

That'd be awesome, are you still in the market for a figma Tracer? (I believe it was you) Because I have one that I wouldn't mind parting with.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

s.i.r.e. posted:

That'd be awesome, are you still in the market for a figma Tracer? (I believe it was you) Because I have one that I wouldn't mind parting with.

Yeah, I never got around to picking her up since she still a bit pricy. Next time I work on Friday I can set one aside in the storage area everyone is using to put the crap they want for dirt cheap at. So far I have a Xbox One X, Switch dock, T-1000 Ultimate, and that big rear end TRU Hero helicopter that was in the Fwoosh customize article.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

How much are you guys expecting that stuff to get slashed down to?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Aphrodite posted:

How much are you guys expecting that stuff to get slashed down to?

I seen in the back signs up to 80% or so. But it depends on how fast stock sells. Think Liquidator (not the water dog) takes over pricing from Corporate next month. Probably not expecting it to start getting increased until the warehouses are empty, which they are slowly are. I just hope the continue trend of Solo stuff hits before it emptied out, as we got several Nerf guns from it along with a few Incredible 2 items.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I'm surprised consoles would be part of it. Video game stuff is usually its own thing entirely.

When Target went out of business in Canada games got dropped maybe $5.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Aphrodite posted:

I'm surprised consoles would be part of it. Video game stuff is usually its own thing entirely.

When Target went out of business in Canada games got dropped maybe $5.

I was surprised too. Right now consoles are only 5% (games are 10%), and while I highly doubt they will have a big discount on the console later on, I imagine the boss won't give a poo poo on lowering the amount for everyone toward the end.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
It’s interesting they’re still shovelling stuff out to TRU stores, rather than just selling it at cost to other retailers.

I noticed the TRU website has shuttered.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Rirse posted:

Yeah, I never got around to picking her up since she still a bit pricy. Next time I work on Friday I can set one aside in the storage area everyone is using to put the crap they want for dirt cheap at. So far I have a Xbox One X, Switch dock, T-1000 Ultimate, and that big rear end TRU Hero helicopter that was in the Fwoosh customize article.

Name your price for Tracer and she's yours.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Rirse posted:

I just hope the continue trend of Solo stuff hits before it emptied out, as we got several Nerf guns from it along with a few Incredible 2 items.

Mine had some of the Hot Wheels Solo stuff, but I've yet to see anything else.

I wish I had jumped on the Pacific Rim stuff sooner, they only had a couple Gypsy Avengers for $18 the last time I went. No Godzilla stuff at all.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

TRU Canada is clearing out some bigger, more expensive stuff like the JL Batmobile I mentioned, and the Marvel Legends props stuff.

It's funny to see them slashed further than the liquidation pricing in the US.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

TouchToneDialing posted:

They've been showing off Krillin at different shows, which has apparently been a past indicator that an old figure is getting a reissue. It's most definitely coming.

Why cookie Rocket posted:

I bought a couple of the Thundercats ones and they’re...ok. I kept mumm-ra and the bland good guy whose name I forget went into my kids’ toy box. There’s a big difference between articulation and useful articulation, I’ll leave it at that.

Hmm, okay thanks for the info. I've got a few TMNT boxes on the way, so I'll see how it goes.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

They've been showing off Krillin at different shows, which has apparently been a past indicator that an old figure is getting a reissue. It's most definitely coming.

Don't tell me these things. :gonk:

I found a sealed Figma Duke Togo at Akihabara for $80. Super happy about that find.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

X-Men Apocalypse wave has been found!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That Madrox is gonna be fuckin impossible to find. And them some dude will post his picture of 100 of them and the figure forums will lose their poo poo.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Fuuuucckkkkkkkk if anyone comes across a Psylocke I'll pay ya for it.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Agrias120 posted:

Fuuuucckkkkkkkk if anyone comes across a Psylocke I'll pay ya for it.

Ditto on that, I’m looking for Psylocke as well.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Glad I'm just getting a whole case. The whole set is amazing.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

who ever made this should be tried for war crimes.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

CelticPredator posted:

who ever made this should be tried for war crimes.

They have silimar "genderbent" versions of other horror icons, too (Jason, Freddy, Chucky, off the top of my head)

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It’s so lame.

Remember that Hot Toys Anime Alien lady? Lmao what the Christ was that.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Rirse posted:

Is there any chance you could set aside some Melissa and Doug brand toys for dirt cheap? My girlfriend is a therapist and would be able to use them with kids, I'd pay you back and then some for it.

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

Is anyone selling these online? I checked a few places with no luck.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

The Diddler posted:

Is anyone selling these online? I checked a few places with no luck.

Nope, not yet, people thought at least June but pre-orders may open up sooner.

Any idea where the wave was found in Canada? I have all the brickseeker info for this wave I’ll post later.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The guy credited in the post says Montreal area on his Instagram. He works for a comic shop in Laval.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

If anyone wants Gladiator and Multiple Man from that wave, I may sell them.

I'll be posting up a list of stuff I'll be selling this weekend when I get back. From new waves there's Lasher and Prowler off the top of my head. Also have some Okoye BAF parts and some others. Prices will be cheap for old stuff because I just want to get rid of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

That’s my buddy Steve who got them in and he’s been getting Hasbro stock a couple months before the US this entire year, started with the Lizard wave.