Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
stop banning avshalom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It's not a case of Avshalom doing one bad thing and people zealously enforcing the permaban, she pretty quickly returns to presidential death threats if she's given any slack.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

chernobyl kinsman posted:

stop banning avshalom

sir this is the childrens' section of a public library

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

EmmyOk posted:

It's not a case of Avshalom doing one bad thing and people zealously enforcing the permaban, she pretty quickly returns to presidential death threats if she's given any slack.

I struggle to understand how desiring to crush people between monstrously strong labia - I think that’s one she used? - is a credible threat.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

VanSandman posted:

I struggle to understand how desiring to crush people between monstrously strong labia - I think that’s one she used? - is a credible threat.

have you seen those friggin labia tho

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

EmmyOk posted:

good

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

stop banning avshalom
This isn't going to happen.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

"please stop banning avshalom" - people who apparently don't understand what a permaban is

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

"please stop banning avshalom" - people who apparently don't understand what a permaban is

Isn’t permaban just that you can’t unban yourself with :10bux: ? Or does it have to do with IP address?

All I know about avshalom is that she raised chickens or some other type of bird and typed really horribly and many times incoherently.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Permabans are relative

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Permabans have been undone before, and admins and mods interact with her before banning her each time, she is not ban on sight at all.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

mods pls either move this thread to qqcs or tell me where i can find some bigpeeler stories!!!!! thank you in advance!

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

I think Avs is hilarious and great but I suppose she simply cannot exist on these forums without catastrophe. It's hard to accept, but it's like those cool exotic substances like tennessine or top quarks... it would be awesome if you could make stuff out of them, but you can't and you'd die if you even tried because they're just too unstable to exist for long in our universe.

My favorite Avs event happened during the supercreep Elsa saga. He was in a CC art advice thread asking for tips on his lovely mspaint erotic mmo princess fanart and Avs dropped this out of loving nowhere like a depth charge in a swimming pool

(e: its a dead-on impersonation of Elsa)

(e2: no wait its a tie between that and when she went into some political thread and with no warning or context posted an original fart fetish short story)

Syd Midnight has a new favorite as of 18:05 on Apr 4, 2018

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Syd Midnight posted:

I think Avs is hilarious and great but I suppose she simply cannot exist on these forums without catastrophe. It's hard to accept, but it's like those cool exotic substances like tennessine or top quarks... it would be awesome if you could make stuff out of them, but you can't and you'd die if you even tried because they're just too unstable to exist for long in our universe.

My favorite Avs event happened during the supercreep Elsa saga. He was in a CC art advice thread asking for tips on his lovely mspaint erotic mmo princess fanart and Avs dropped this out of loving nowhere like a depth charge in a swimming pool

(e2: no wait its a tie between that and when she went into some political thread and with no warning or context posted an original fart fetish short story)

:aaaaa: more please

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Subjunctive posted:

Didn’t Bob from Marketing get banned for off-site predation of a minor? I didn’t know that things were so hermetically sealed.

oh that's why our forums are dying.

way to go, bob

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

my favorite Avshalom saga is when she posed for gently caress knows how long as E/N autist Enhydra lutris. I have no idea if threads with her posts still exist but she had me fooled and it was pretty funny watching people walk back and forth deciding whether this intensely bizarre person was legit or not.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Oh my gently caress, that was Avshalom? God dammit

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

elise the great posted:

Oh my gently caress, that was Avshalom? God dammit

She's quite good.

Here's the Book of Ariel; not sure who did this or where it was first linked, but it's like the classic Avs digest.

https://bookofariel.com

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Avshalom is legit one of the funniest people to ever post here. Some say if you’re very quiet, you can hear her post from the deep woods, bringing a little absurdity to us all.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

VanSandman posted:

Avshalom is legit one of the funniest people to ever post here. Some say if you’re very quiet, you can hear her post from the deep woods, bringing a little absurdity to us all.

which is why the mods will stamp her out like the embers of a campfire

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Cakefarts Carol posted:

my favorite Avshalom saga is when she posed for gently caress knows how long as E/N autist Enhydra lutris. I have no idea if threads with her posts still exist but she had me fooled and it was pretty funny watching people walk back and forth deciding whether this intensely bizarre person was legit or not.

Yeah this was amazing, I loving loved Otterman. She was incredibly consistent with his bizarre writing style and I don't think ever dropped kayfabe once until she was unmasked.

There was so much back and forth about whether "he" was genuine or not. I always chose to engage with Otterman as if everything was true, it's way more interesting

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

WoodrowSkillson posted:

ahaha

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Doubtful. She keeps threatening to envelop Trump and smother him in her glistening folds, but the mods ignore her re-regs until she does it again.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

VanSandman posted:

ergo, stop banning avshalom

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

ergo, stop banning avshalom

You are really invested in this

Like a bunch of people have pointed out, she only gets banned when she does something that anyone else would also be banned for. What are you suggesting? Just turn the whole place into a personal soapbox and let one poster poo poo wherever she feels like because she is also funny sometimes?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Sad

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

420 SWAGLORD posted:

Like a bunch of people have pointed out, she only gets banned when she does something that anyone else would also be banned for. What are you suggesting? Just turn the whole place into a personal soapbox and let one poster poo poo wherever she feels like because she is also funny sometimes?

was whatever happened to Black Baby Goku interesting or funny or did they just go away forever

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Forever and ever

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Illuyankas posted:

was whatever happened to Black Baby Goku interesting or funny or did they just go away forever

he was allowed to re-reg under a different name for some retarded reason

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

If General Anime can be un-permad then anyone can.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

420 SWAGLORD posted:

basically yeah

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Inescapable Duck posted:

Kind of the whole deal with SA's moderation has always been 'Moderation is arbitrary, you know it, we know it, we can and will ban for any reason'.

Yeah, I think beyond the really egregious obvious poo poo that needs shutting down, SA sort of has an algorithm that divides your post count by whatever you signed up for (Plat, Avatars, Archives) and then that determines from there if you got your money's worth and if it's about you time you ponied up another 10 bux.

But maybe that's because I just got banned for the first time ever, in the Howard Stern thread of all places, so I'm looking for conspiracies now.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

I cast my vote for avshalom.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

420 SWAGLORD posted:

yeah

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That was TB's whole thing for who knows how long.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Syd Midnight posted:

It's important to realize that she wasn't just making fun of Elsa or whatever the gently caress he was calling himself at that point, she was also making fun of two other thread regulars. Scribblehatch and some guy who's name i can't remember who really loved drawing robots with big tits and visible labia

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

funmanguy posted:

I cast my vote for avshalom.

Basically yeah. With the caveat that any threats to politicians must only involve her mighty vagina. I think that's fair.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

What are the mods trying to hide about this poster? What’s the real story here?!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

well you know how when she wasn't permabanned and lowtax had an ok skeleton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Illuyankas posted:

lol