Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Marine marines are amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

loving ultramarlins

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq

Synthbuttrange posted:

loving ultramarlins

Moray Sues.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Exinos posted:

Moray Sues.

:eyepop:

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

hard counter posted:

he should have been that sexfish from the shape of water

I wasn't expecting to read this today.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

"LIQUID SWORDS"

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
We mentioned alternatives to GW orks all looking like Nazis a page or so back, so I thought I'd share the Mantic designs. To me they come across as a weird mix of "80s action bros", tinpot dictator, and battle-skirts without being overtly fascist or directly ripping off GW's aesthetic. This is about as good as you can get I suppose.

Frankly, I'd probably recommend other sci-fi games to either avoid orcs altogether or to make them more like classic orcs that are a mix of beast heads rather than the GW styled faces.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
mantic orks make me sad and angry

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Moola posted:

mantic orks make me sad and angry

Would you like to talk about why they make you sad and angry?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
the sadness comes from them looking very ugly

it makes me angry they are so ugly because I think the concept behind them could look very cool

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
but really I think its just because I hate my father

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Moola posted:

the sadness comes from them looking very ugly

it makes me angry they are so ugly because I think the concept behind them could look very cool

Moola posted:

Our time is up, but I think we've really made a lot of progress. We'll pick up here next week.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Moola posted:

Schadenboner posted:

Our time is up, but I think we've really made a lot of progress. We'll pick up here next week.

Excuse me gentlemen but this is a Wendy's lobby. Please buy a small frosty or get out.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Atlas Hugged posted:

Excuse me gentlemen but this is a Wendy's lobby. Please buy a small frosty or get out.

Seriouspost: are the ghost pepper fries any good?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Schadenboner posted:

Seriouspost: are the ghost pepper fries any good?

No idea. I live in Asia and haven't been to a Wendy's in years. The jalapeno poppers at Carl's Jr are pretty good. Oddly, all but one of the Carl Jr's is next to a red light district.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
I remember back in the 1980s when jalapenos were considered ridiculously hot. Now sriracha is the new ketchup and people are seriously using ghost peppers in poo poo.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Ilor posted:

I remember back in the 1980s when jalapenos were considered ridiculously hot. Now sriracha is the new ketchup and people are seriously using ghost peppers in poo poo.

I don't even taste Franks Red Hot sauce any more. :eek:

Also I held a brush in anger for the first time in a couple years. The results are bland enough to not be fodder for this thread.

Don't like Bones' hatred of certain paint though

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Ilor posted:

Turns out that when you eat stuff that's spicier than mayo regularly then you get a taste for spicy food.

Plus the jalapeno cultivars commonly used for the pickled jalapenos most fast food places use have had almost all the capsaicin bred out of them.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Ilor posted:

I used to work at a popcorn place and we have ghost pepper and Carolina reaper popcorn. It was loving awful to make because everyone in the store immediately started coughing and it didn't stop for a good 10 minutes. Turns out throwing powdered pepper into a spining tumbler of popcorn is a Bad Idea.

And then you get round two when you spray the tumbler out to get the cheese out of the inside. It puts that poo poo right back into the air.

Christ I don't miss that job.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Foglet
Jun 17, 2014

Reality is an illusion.
The universe is a hologram.
Buy gold.
Tactical Genius indeed.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
From Ebay comes this Nurgle boy

edit: also this Defiler is something

HebrewMagic fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Apr 6, 2018

thocan
Jan 18, 2014

Is that Patton Oswalt?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

This is art

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

thocan posted:

Is that Patton Oswalt?

That's a cigar in his hand, not a fentanyl syringe, nor is he making the same joke about being a fat nerd over and over again with vaguely different wording.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

my god those cannons need googly eyes

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

A vile scruntbot!!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
When titans are constipated.....

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Why does it have spare threads on it...

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

lol

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Screaming Idiot posted:

That's a cigar in his hand, not a fentanyl syringe, nor is he making the same joke about being a fat nerd over and over again with vaguely different wording.

:stare:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Screaming Idiot posted:

Show me on the doll where Patton Oswald touched you

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moola posted:

Show me on the doll where Patton Oswald touched you

For real. I can get not liking his comedy (I don't either) but the implication that he was involved with his first wife's death is pretty gross. That's what you're meaning when you're talking about fentanyl w/r/t him.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Moola posted:

This is art

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

DiHK posted:

To say nothing of the regular-sized machete, pistol, and equipment packs attached to it, as well.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

DiHK posted:

It seems pretty clearly trying to ape ww2-era tanks. I'm getting a sherman vibe from it, but can't say exactly why (other than perhaps the color). Spare tank treads were used as extra armor on tanks, and so were sandbags and other "stuff we can strap onto a tank" materials. It's not great armor, but the difference between "completely penetrated front armor" and "mostly destroyed front armor" can keep you alive.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kaza42 posted:

It seems pretty clearly trying to ape ww2-era tanks. I'm getting a sherman vibe from it, but can't say exactly why (other than perhaps the color). Spare tank treads were used as extra armor on tanks, and so were sandbags and other "stuff we can strap onto a tank" materials. It's not great armor, but the difference between "completely penetrated front armor" and "mostly destroyed front armor" can keep you alive.

We made a no-tank pact. Please remove this post, as it offends my sensibilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I think you'll find we actually made a no Tank Destroyer pact :mil101: