Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Sunswipe posted:

Please stop milking these cow gags.

Who's gagging? That's udder nonsense.

Unrelated, but by coincidence, I went to a maple farm today and got to pet a cow. Did you know their tongues are like sandpaper? I sure didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

neogeo0823 posted:

Who's gagging? That's udder nonsense.

Unrelated, but by coincidence, I went to a maple farm today and got to pet a cow. Did you know their tongues are like sandpaper? I sure didn't.

I see tongue in the meat department, it looks like a giant cat tongue, just lazing away in its styrofoam package.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I see tongue in the meat department, it looks like a giant cat tongue, just lazing away in its styrofoam package.

It's a bit like that, yeah. People seem to imagine that they're soft and smooth like ours, but they're made for gripping and ripping up grasses. When they lick your hand, it's like being rubbed with slimy, warm, coarse grit sandpaper.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

neogeo0823 posted:

It's a bit like that, yeah. People seem to imagine that they're soft and smooth like ours, but they're made for gripping and ripping up grasses. When they lick your hand, it's like being rubbed with slimy, warm, coarse grit sandpaper.

av/post

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

The non-US personals still seem to exist

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

That's a nice cowch.

ehh no looks very hard and studborn

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yeah I called Caran d'Ache and they didn't have crayons in "sweeperbravo's parents"

Oh my word

:captainpop:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

monolithburger posted:

The non-US personals still seem to exist

If that’s true then all US cities should just take over random European cities’s listings. Like gently caress you Florence, all your personals belong to NYC now. LA, you take Munich.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I don't want to know what this person's been up to.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
Cross-posted from drugs.txt:

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

tyblazitar posted:

stonertrash.txt

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm sure hippies did it. Possibly on purpose.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Honestly I think shutting down websites "because they may contribute to trafficking" is just a way for politicians to say/feel like they're doing something. I mean if they really cared about human trafficing victims they'd use the sites to meet with suspected human traffickers, arrest them, and rescue people in slavery.

Anyway have these. Hope I haven't shared them yet.

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

Is this one of those things where "a picture of a cat on a glider" is the new code for "I'm a meth dealer?"

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Scathach posted:

Honestly I think shutting down websites "because they may contribute to trafficking" is just a way for politicians to say/feel like they're doing something. I mean if they really cared about human trafficing victims they'd use the sites to meet with suspected human traffickers, arrest them, and rescue people in slavery.

Sex workers have been loudly protesting the new law, as not being able to advertise online makes their jobs significantly less safe. Here's one article about it.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

tyblazitar posted:

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists › Weird Craigslist Ads: five respectful 34-year-old men

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/lgl/d/seeking-lead-attorney-for/6544195570.html

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/9x7TPre.png:nws:

quote:

This is an original painting. It's titled "Best $20 Ever Spent". This is a large painting. Acrylic, Stretched canvas

Radio du Cambodge
Dec 3, 2007

I need an old man to cry silently walking through an exhibition. real tears... please connect

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Bored, lonely old men might jump at it.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

How old are we talking because I was probably going to cry silently anyway

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

What a peephole into that vignette.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

My wife just sent me this:

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

I knew Buffalo got hit with a bad storm last week but didn't realize the extent of the damage.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

neogeo0823 posted:

https://youtu.be/il8Q5ZoJELQ

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

sweeperbravo posted:

I knew Buffalo got hit with a bad storm last week but didn't realize the extent of the damage.

PR CL is probably still pretty fun :(

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Man, i wish they would finally port strangers willies to the switch

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Shai-Hulud posted:

Man, i wish they would finally port strangers willies to the switch

How the hell are they gonna port that? Come on man, you know it needs the dick shaped Wii controller to really work.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
You say that as if dongs aren't some of the first things that will be made in the labo garage

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Nah you're thinking of the labio garage.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

sweeperbravo posted:

v0v We got hit with 50mph sustained winds with 70mph gusts, which brought down some trees and did a fair bit of damage to power lines and the like. We're currently stubbornly waiting out the last death gasps of Old Man Winter. Last year we had a tornado go tearing through the southtowns, and a couple years ago, we had the infamous Snowvember, a snowstorm that dropped between 8 and 12ft of snow on parts of the town, collapsing buildings and homes and literally entombing people in a snowy grave. The most interesting thing about it was the surgically precise northern border that made for some pretty good pictures. We're a hardy folk when it comes to snow, but the wind is relatively new. We're getting a lot of it as of late, and it's not something we're very used to. Check out that link I posted; Give us a blizzard and you get people surfing on the lake(assuming it's not yet frozen over), walking to school in their shorts, and generally not batting an eye. Give us wind, however, and we'll make CL ads to have people come clean up the junk that gets blown around while we cower in our houses and watch.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

drat, Mary Todd getting loose up in there.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Aleph Null posted:

drat, Mary Todd getting loose up in there.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

neogeo0823 posted:

The Santa Anas blew a barn into our yard.

We didn't get to keep it.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I will remove bee hive for free

Send pictures

https://austin.craigslist.org/zip/d/will-remove-bee-hive-for-free/6556765466.html

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Oh, bee-hiive

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

loving what

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
"New, handcrafted mother of pearl shell pendant. The shape crafted here is a divided star, which gives you positive energy. The price includes a free gift box. Part of the sales price goes to charity. Thank you."

Why, yes, I used to teach English as a Foreign Language.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

"unarrgy" is blowing my mind