Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

Tae posted:

Who besides me hasn't rolled into a jalter
I've burnt through 1600 sq and got no Jalter, got a Waver and Jeanne though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
This Saber node feels a hell of a lot worse than the assassin one. I can barely get by with what I have unless I find a Gil or Orion support.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Marogareh posted:

This Saber node feels a hell of a lot worse than the assassin one. I can barely get by with what I have unless I find a Gil or Orion support.

The good news is that you only need to do it once. It's technically better for Mona Lisas than the Caster node, but the Caster node is way easier to farm and drops hearts, so...

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Thank you exp cards from the lottery boxes.

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014
Hey, when is Louvre supposed to unlock? I beat everything else already.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

I'm having a pretty easy time with Bily, Nobunaga and a support Gil. The big golem thing can be kind of problematic if it gets a lucky crit, but i've been clearing it in about 9 turns.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

AtheistMantis posted:

Should be in a little over 22 hours.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Aurora posted:

onee-sama...

Clawtopsy posted:

choosing the most Gudako responses possible continues to be the best path

"Welcome to Chaldea!" :downs:

Its surprisingly amusing.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

AtheistMantis posted:

1 more day

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
2 quartz (technically 26, but I'm not stupid enough to use my SQ fragments right now), 0 summon tickets. Proving 100% Jalter was totally full of crap at the end of the event.

At least I can't go much further down than this. If I get Orion, Mo, or Drake from 1st anniversary guaranteed, NA is never getting another penny from me.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Noticed I'd hit the number of fangs for Mash's skill up, and given how much of the rest I had either lying around or will get back in F/Z I just went whole hog and took her to 10/10/10.

e: Now I just need to clear 12 more True boxes for Okita and Lancelot :v:.

Liffrea
Jun 16, 2013

Your gacha-bragging struck a nerve and accidentally set off my self-defense instincts. Sorry about that.

Tae posted:

Who besides me hasn't rolled into a jalter

Add me to the list. So far nothing but a bunch of repeat 3* (all of which are banned from appearing in my rolls again until I roll a good 4* or 5* servant that I don't have yet :argh:) and one Art of Death CE.

Just more of a reminder never to spend money on this game, I guess.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

El Burbo posted:

I haven't rolled her. Though I've rolled every other 5* I wanted and some I haven't wanted and now have 7 of them, so I shouldn't complain, but by god I will.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

All of Jeanne Alter's questions about you accepting her so readily becomes way funnier when you remember the NA fanbase has been waiting for her since launch day.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I :3:'d hard at Da Vinci's 5* Master comment

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I need so many ascension mats right now it's not even funny. Not playing the game a month after it came out is coming back to bite me in the rear end (graduating was a higher priority, so I stand by the choice). Hell, I never even snagged the mats to fully ascend my Santa, which is a deep shame on my part.

This lottery is a small comfort for some of those mats, but it just feels like a small bandaid on an awful wound.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
I started playing this during the rear end end of the XMas event and I somehow stuck with it since then. Gonna add myself to the sheet; I have an okayish buster-heavy roster.
Not in my supports: Nero Bride and Lancelot.

My Master is "doomfunk", 026,596,702

What should NA players be keeping an eye out for now that JAlter happened?

doomfunk fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Apr 10, 2018

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Sodium Chloride posted:

Thank you exp cards from the lottery boxes.

Dang O_O congrats on level 100 good dude.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

why the gently caress am i out of octuplet crystals

i need them, for jalter

Dee Ehm
Apr 10, 2014

doomfunk posted:

I started playing this during the rear end end of the XMas event and I somehow stuck with it since then. Gonna add myself to the sheet; I have an okayish buster-heavy roster.
Not in my supports: Nero Bride and Lancelot.

My Master is "doomfunk", 026,596,702

What should NA players be keeping an eye out for now that JAlter happened?

The "really good servants to roll" that are coming up would be Raikou (AoE buster crit zerker momma), Ozymandias (Single-target Rider who's good at everything), Saber Lancelot (incredibly good arts based 4* Saber), and the Summer Servants.

There's also the indisputable best Servant in the game at the end of the year, and if you don't know who that is you'll figure it out pretty quickly.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

thinks about how your mhx still isn't max ascension

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

she’s got all her outfits unlocked it’s fine

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Dee Ehm posted:

There's also the indisputable best Servant in the game at the end of the year, and if you don't know who that is you'll figure it out pretty quickly.
We should get Kuro before the end of the year I think.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
We already have Mash tho

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

RanKizama posted:

. . .

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Dee Ehm posted:

The "really good servants to roll" that are coming up would be Raikou (AoE buster crit zerker momma), Ozymandias (Single-target Rider who's good at everything), Saber Lancelot (incredibly good arts based 4* Saber), and the Summer Servants.

It’s Angra right?

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
Decided to do a 10 roll for the hell of it, after that saving my quartz for Ruler Martha.

Good News: I got a 5 star!

??? News: It's NP 2 Artoria.

I didn't even get an event CE so R.I.P.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Rider Kintoki is just a few events down the chain?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I just gave this event's grail to Babbage instead of waiting.

It's all for the dream...

Dee Ehm
Apr 10, 2014

RanKizama posted:

You're wrong but I like your answer better than the right answer.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
After 750 quartz I was about done rolling with some decent event CEs MLB'd, Tamamo and another Waver (NP4 now), but no Jalter. I said gently caress it and did one more 10roll...

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Looks like the solution to the spriggan problem was just adding Waver and have Robin Hood one shot it with a good CE equipped.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
So, does anyone have numbers for comparing the All Class/Boss Rush node to the Rider node in terms of AP/Manuscripts? I feel like the Rider node is an easy clear, and I'm getting like +15/18 manuscripts per drop, so an additional like 2 per drop isn't much of a boost. Plus getting Horseshoe drops and scales is much nicer than getting pieces.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Got some cash off a scratch-off lottery ticket today. Pushed my luck with said winnings.

Good day.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Ashsaber posted:

So, does anyone have numbers for comparing the All Class/Boss Rush node to the Rider node in terms of AP/Manuscripts? I feel like the Rider node is an easy clear, and I'm getting like +15/18 manuscripts per drop, so an additional like 2 per drop isn't much of a boost. Plus getting Horseshoe drops and scales is much nicer than getting pieces.

Well you're gonna clear it once anyway just for the Lore, so you can gauge the drops and/or whether you can clear it quickly then.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

SINGLE ROLL

Aaaaaaaaa

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I’ll no longer complain about anything

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

El Burbo posted:

I’ll no longer complain about anything

remind me to find this post in summer

Thundersword238
Oct 15, 2012

Decided to do a 10 shot for Jalter. I didn't get her, but I got NP 2 Herc, which I'm still pretty satisfied with.

Now my thirst has been quenched, and I can go back to saving for Iskander.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

El Burbo posted:

SINGLE ROLL

Aaaaaaaaa

Goon bless