Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jean-baptiste

i agree with treasure, ban it

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

jean-baptiste posted:

i agree with treasure, ban it

Hahahahahaha

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

The posters in favor of banning weed are overwhelming. If you snort that weed powder then you're no friend of mine, no sir or madam.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I will take a 6 hour ban in place of my friend, weed so they can stay on the BYOB but I want my self sacrifice to be reflected in the ban reason and written as "so that others may blaze" thank you in advance

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jolo

I've read that some cultures call weed the "kind bud." having difficulty understanding why we should ban a kind bud. Can someone give some pros and cons please?

I'll start us off:

Pros: Joe Montana

Cons: You go out to eat with your friend but when it comes time to pay, you tell them that you don't have your wallet. Then after they pay, you move to a new state and change your name and identity to avoid ever repaying them.

treasure bear

you like it too much, youre addicted

Jaded Burnout

Would a weed by any other name smell so nasty?

City of Glompton

:agreed:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

beer pal

hey yobbos

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

whats all this about weed ? i thought that was banned

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Koishi Komeiji

(in extremely whispery sheepish voice) b-but..... weed is good?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Jaded Burnout

So much for a week off. I've been on the go constantly, my mother's visiting for the weekend, and I'm back at work to a new job on Monday.

Tendai

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

hello

i like parrots and weed and have no bellybutton it's nice to meet you all.

I also like cats.

I also may have posted in here before? Who knows the world is full of so many mysteries and also cats

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

spotify just uploaded two elton john tribute albums, would rank them as mild to moderately chill :coolfish:

Manifisto

Tendai posted:

hello

I also like cats.

I also may have posted in here before? Who knows the world is full of so many mysteries and also cats

welcome birb friend! our senior moderator is a duck, you should fit in just fine

you have a "bird crazies" tag, do you in fact have birb(s)? pix to share if so?

ty nesamdoom!

Tendai

Manifisto posted:

welcome birb friend! our senior moderator is a duck, you should fit in just fine

you have a "bird crazies" tag, do you in fact have birb(s)? pix to share if so?
My last bird, Judah, passed away about a year and a half ago - we had 11 awesome years together and he was such a good dude :unsmith:

The best.

Now I have this idiot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynHARQz_kJk

Manifisto

thank you for sharing! those are wonderful pet pix, sorry judah is no longer with you but your idiot cat looks like a great companion.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Tendai posted:

hello

I also like cats.

Manifisto posted:

thank you for sharing! those are wonderful pet pix, sorry judah is no longer with you but your idiot cat looks like a great companion.

:wave: Welcome hello and thank you for chatting! :wave:

Please peruse our fine selection of posts, and please feel free to add to any you like!

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
What a pretty bird. He looks so sweet :3: I would love to see more pics

ChubbyChecker

Tendai posted:

My last bird, Judah, passed away about a year and a half ago - we had 11 awesome years together and he was such a good dude :unsmith:

The best.

Now I have this idiot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynHARQz_kJk

cool bird and cat!

Matoi Ryuko

I get it because I know the line is "youve heard the last from us!!"

Favorite movie

Unlike other Robin hoods, I can speak in an English accent. :smug:

Matoi Ryuko

Bob marley called it the cure

cda

by Hand Knit

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Bob marley called it the cure

Three Imaginary Boys is my favorite weed album

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tendai

lately I like to smoke weed and listen to kpop

keeps things bouncy and happy

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Tendai posted:

lately I like to smoke weed and listen to kpop

keeps things bouncy and happy

what do you think of the new twice song

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
also I'll take any excuse I can get to post this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpgGyNFs968

Jolo

some of those riffs are downright seinfeldian

man in the eyeball hat

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

hey there friends ive not been around much (i mean cripes look at my out of date signature) not that anyone would have noticed but i think i want to start reading the yob again

s/o to siggy savvy symbolic for the simply sublime signature

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

man in the eyeball hat posted:

hey there friends ive not been around much (i mean cripes look at my out of date signature) not that anyone would have noticed but i think i want to start reading the yob again

:wave: Welcome back, old friend! :wave:

alnilam

:peanut:

treasure bear

welocme back mitebh

Tendai

Olive! posted:

what do you think of the new twice song
I haven't listened to it! I've been binging on 2NE1 all day.

Manifisto

welcome, we are happy to have you reading or even, dare I say it, posting!

also: byob, tonight I had mac and cheese pierogies

setting aside the fading (faded?) trendiness of making things mac and cheese (not to mention adding bacon) it was p darn good. however I think traditional pierogies have the edge . . . but if I were forced to either eat these again or starve I think I would eat them again

ty nesamdoom!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Them's some yummy looking pierogies Manifisto.

I took a little forums-break to chill out. I'm not really back yet but lurkers must post.

Stay awesome 'yobbo-gobbos

Sig by Heather Papps

sb hermit

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I took a little forums-break to chill out. I'm not really back yet but lurkers must post.

ok dad, I’ll post

Papa Was A Video Toaster

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Hello friend, welcome back. I have been thinking of you and hoping you are well.

Tendai

Manifisto posted:

welcome, we are happy to have you reading or even, dare I say it, posting!

also: byob, tonight I had mac and cheese pierogies

setting aside the fading (faded?) trendiness of making things mac and cheese (not to mention adding bacon) it was p darn good. however I think traditional pierogies have the edge . . . but if I were forced to either eat these again or starve I think I would eat them again
I would like to put those in my mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

puttin some doritos in the freezer so i can have cold doritos later