Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
:siren: RED ALERT :siren: RED ALERT :siren:

WE MAY BE ENTERING AN EXTENDED PERIOD IN WHICH DOMALD JERM TORMP IS NOT THE LEAST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN 70 YEARS

*for about two weeks he was slightly less unpopular than Gerald Ford (lol) and for 5 days he was slightly ahead of Bill Clinton

e: false alarm, that dip in Truman's ratings goes back up, way up, very shortly (end of WWII I think)

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Apr 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
it's a weird thing to want the rest of the world to grovel at your feet

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

LordSloth posted:

From the other thread, a lol too good not to share

The FBI should just call trump up and pretend to be a lawyer.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
It loving owns that the president who was already acting like a lunatic has completely lost it when the attractive young woman who "steamed his pants" quit her job.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Plavski posted:

it's a weird thing to want the rest of the world to grovel at your feet

I want it the other way around :kiddo:

bloom posted:

It loving owns that the president who was already acting like a lunatic has completely lost it when the attractive young woman who "steamed his pants" quit her job.

Guess what, Hope Hicks actually had an important job and she was good at it. Who knew :shrug:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Flesh Forge posted:

:siren: RED ALERT :siren: RED ALERT :siren:

WE MAY BE ENTERING AN EXTENDED PERIOD IN WHICH DOMALD JERM TORMP IS NOT THE LEAST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN 70 YEARS

*for about two weeks he was slightly less unpopular than Gerald Ford (lol) and for 5 days he was slightly ahead of Bill Clinton

e: false alarm, that dip in Truman's ratings goes back up, way up, very shortly (end of WWII I think)

Great, that means we'll have 2 presidents who had to use nukes to boost their approval ratings.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

.... Dammit.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
ironic, as truman was beloved for ending a war and trump will get popular for beginning one

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Will not bomb Syria until (I) We get thank you! Thank you may happen VERY soon or NOT so soon at all! Why not done?!

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Gotta time the Syria war just right, and also do some clever law wrangling so Cohen immediately gets called up to serve on the front lines

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
drat trump calling for war then claming it was fake news but also demanding a thank you for not starting a war :psyduck:

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Dog Jones posted:

you should read about modern nuclear weapon systems and the command and control structures weve built around them, and the known (publicly available) history of close calls in the cold war... pretty much what you are saying is retarded nonsense, imo

I mean, I hope you're right. I'm rooting for annihilation.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

i love that future historians will have to debate whether "steaming his pants" was used as an euphemism for sexual relations or if she really just steamed the president's pants.

(if any future historian is reading this: we didn't know either :shrug:)

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

drat trump calling for war then claming it was fake news but also demanding a thank you for not starting a war :psyduck:

I'm beginning to suspect that the president is an idiot. But let's give him a few more months so we can be sure.

The worst thing about the Trump presidency is we hear about all the insane, stupid things that Trump wants to do, but he's so lazy and incompetent that he never follows through.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

At least the ancient Greeks and trojans had the right idea in sending their leaders out in front of the battle lines to have an awesome square off, captain bone spurs can instead sit inside a super secure war room and mash a red button all day until the approval polls say 100% (1/1)

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
This is actually all the fault of liberals.

bengraven
Sep 17, 2009

by VideoGames
I didn’t realize this thread existed and I lolled that we would need such a place. Lolled sadly.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

bengraven posted:

I didn’t realize this thread existed and I lolled that we would need such a place. Lolled sadly.

welcome, brother

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

Hey, vsauce, Donald here, today we're attacking Syria.... OR ARE WE?

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Mueller gettin' fired Monday morning.

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

bengraven posted:

Welcome friend to the Lol Watch. Maybe your watch never be over and your balls be howled to new heights.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/981996017556979712?s=20

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/981935801494917122?s=20

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

"As you can see here your honour, she signed this rape contract fair and square"

Judge squints

"case dismissed"

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Ugh now republicans are tainting bdsm

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
The Party of Sex Dungeons

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Kumo posted:

Ugh now republicans are tainting bdsm

Being a urinal surrogate sub into butchery play to cuck libs

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/NewYorker/status/984331077375447040

quote:

te in 2015, a former Trump Tower doorman named Dino Sajudin met with a reporter from American Media, Inc., the publisher of the National Enquirer, at a McDonald’s in Pennsylvania. A few weeks earlier, Sajudin had signed a contract with A.M.I., agreeing to become a source and to accept thirty thousand dollars for exclusive rights to information he had been told: that Donald Trump, who had launched his Presidential campaign five months earlier, may have fathered a child with a former employee in the late nineteen-eighties. Sajudin declined to comment for this story. However, six current and former A.M.I. employees, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they feared legal retaliation by the company, said that Sajudin had told A.M.I. the names of the alleged mistress and child. Reporters at A.M.I. had spent weeks investigating the allegations, and Sajudin had passed a lie-detector test, during which he testified that high-level Trump employees, including Trump’s head of security, Matthew Calamari, had told him the story.

Let's get a look at this kid, it'll be easy to tell if she's got the bestest Trump genes.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...r-idUSKBN1HJ0OU

Apparently, the US has been deporting Vietnamese immigrants protected by treaty back to Vietnam?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kumo posted:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...r-idUSKBN1HJ0OU

Apparently, the US has been deporting Vietnamese immigrants protected by treaty back to Vietnam?
That's what they get for letting us drop napalm on them 50 years ago.

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Actuary X posted:

from the Washington Post article:

His legal strategy depends on saying his lawyers were terrible.
it seems like if this was possible, everyone with the means to find the worst lawyer would do it in a heartbeat

like, step 1: hire a bad lawyer
step 2: bad lawyer does a bad job and you get convicted
step 3: say "yer honor, i'm innocent on account of my lawyer's a dumbass"
step 4: walk free

is that how this plan's supposed to go?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

quote:

The Review-Journal said the 46-year-old woman — whom the paper did not identify — gave reporters copies of emails, text messages and a signed copy of the five-page contract, which was dated Nov. 3, detailing her role as Benjamin Sparks' "slave and property." According to a police report, the couple began dating Nov. 2.

The contract required the woman to kneel and avert her eyes "when she entered his presence, be nude at all times, have sexual relations with him whenever he wanted and wear a collar in private," the Review-Journal reported.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/jonahray/status/984342301316022272

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

they had a Catholic wedding? :v:

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

I went to college with this guy. He bought me a bottle of lovely whiskey when I was underage and didn't have a fake ID. And he taught me everything I know about bluegrass.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Dicty Brojangles posted:

I went to college with this guy. He bought me a bottle of lovely whiskey when I was underage and didn't have a fake ID. And he taught me everything I know about bluegrass.

Sounda like a cool dude tbf

Not the part about he slavery etc....

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

I love it when he's gaslighting himself.

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

hitchensgoespop posted:

Sounda like a cool dude tbf

Not the part about he slavery etc....

Yeah he was a pretty cool guy back in the day. Seeing this news going around left me and my friends who knew him lost for words because this definitely isn't who we recall. But then again it's been more than 10 years and we all change post college- he rocketed into politics very quickly and we all know it takes/creates a very unique breed.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I actually remember an A/T thread about a dude in his 30s-40s talking about how he has a contractual slave ownership over some deeply religious 18 year old girl who signed some made up documents that basically say she was his complete sex slave, couldn't leave his house without permission and basically to do all the housework while he worked.

I feel like it was genuine and not a troll, but it's been years and I can't really remember well. Anybody else know what I'm talking about?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
new twitter feature:

"add declaration of war"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I was promised war with Russia.