Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Wengy posted:

„Dözza“, jfc. I hope Italy nukes Germany (and Sweden, apparently).

Dözza is a horrible word that nobody should ever utter, but döner pizza is definitely in the so wrong it's good again camp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Babies Getting Rabies posted:

Dözza is a horrible word that nobody should ever utter, but döner pizza is definitely in the so wrong it's good again camp.

ja, Pöner ist schöner

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
suck on my piner, Italy

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Goa Tse-tung posted:

ja, Pöner ist schöner

Döner on my Pöner and some sauce-a on my balls~~~

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

you fuckers my lunch break isn't until 12 but at least I guess I know what I'm having.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Spießbratenbrötchen?

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Bonfire Lit posted:

wo ist denn da der salat?

Bwahahahahahahaa

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

If I go to the Dönerstand I always get a Dürüm, filled with scharf, meat, a couple of tomato slices and cocktail sauce. Nothing else. Heavenly.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Adana Dürüm ftw

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Had a dürum and it was alright but mostly it just made me want a burrito, both for its superior fillings and structural integrity.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Add my name to the Dürüm category on the spreadsheet.

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva

dogboy posted:

Adana Dürüm ftw
Jaaaaaaa

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

SavageGentleman posted:

(die braucht noch ordentlich Zwiebeln und etwas von dem roten Chili-Pulver-Dings drauf, aber sonst :swoon: )
Sorry, but Döner with Chili pulver is clearly inferior. Rote Soße or bust! :colbert:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Just remembered the old days when in my little village the only sauce choice you got was "yes or no" and when I went to Berlin my buddy who'd moved there years ago coached me that here they had three kinds.

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

Tzatziki und scharf. Oder nur scharf oder nur Tzatziki. Jede andere Soße(nkombination) ist falsch.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Anyone who doesn't have Knoblauchsoße in their Dürüm is part of Ergenekon and should be jailed forever.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
I did my first Strafanzeige today. :ohdear: Why would anyone steal a phone and take it with them without turning it off? I actually managed to send police to the GPS location somewhere in a remote East German village, hoping they will be able to get it back.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Look at you picky-rear end eaters. Just eat your Döner "mit Alles" or not at all. :colbert:

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Perestroika posted:

Look at you picky-rear end eaters. Just eat your Döner "mit Alles" or not at all. :colbert:
Sometimes they have plain-rear end cucumbers and that's just wrong. Don't put that bland-rear end poo poo on my sauce and meat flavor explosion!

Also: no salad, but extra onions and/or weiß- and rotkraut. Also also: mostly not super fond of having one single slice of tomato somewhere in the middle being watery and inevitably coming out in its entirety when I'm munching down. Just...don't put it in then. If it's chopped up 'maters (maybe even with some parsley and poo poo on them), that's perfectly fine.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

I eat my Döner however the Dönermann chooses to make it.* But I get a kick out of it if there's something interesting in it, like Couscous or bell peppers. Near my old work there was a Dönerstand that also sold varying goulash-type lunch boxes and always put some of the goulash vegetables in the Döner too. Döner with broccoli, Döner with olives, Döner with fried carrots and eggplants. Who'd have thought there's something I'd miss about that horrible workplace.

*Falafel, no meat

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Gyros supremacy

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Randler posted:

Gyros supremacy
WTF

I CONCUR

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Randler posted:

Gyros supremacy

Somehow I knew

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Call me Jormungand

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Meat is murder iirc. Just a heads-up

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Cingulate posted:

WTF

I CONCUR

In light of your single good opinion we might reconsider your status in society.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Smirr posted:

Hochgefickt falls wahr.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Healbot posted:

Anyone who doesn't have Knoblauchsoße in their Dürüm is part of Ergenekon and should be jailed forever.

Knoblauchsoße, Kraut, Zwiebeln, Gehackte (!!!) Tomaten, or just go die in a house fire

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Manche sagen Döner is schöner, aber wer nicht lieber mag den Falafel hat einen an der Waffel. Htbh

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
Gemüsedöner oder Busen

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Manche sagen Döner is schöner, aber wer nicht lieber mag den Falafel hat einen an der Waffel. Htbh

*Döner macht schöner

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

In Erlangen gibt's einen guten Falafel Mann, der backt den Pfannkuchen und rollt die Falafel direkt vor deinen Augen, habibi

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

Wissenswertes über Erlangen

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bonfire Lit posted:

Wissenswertes über Erlangen

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Smirr posted:

Eher Totschlag in minderschwerem Fall uezs

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

top avatar

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Zwille posted:

oder Busen

:golfclap:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Zwille posted:

Gemüsedöner oder Busen

Ich hab mal Dürüm mit Feta statt Huhn gegessen, war auch lecker. Aber ich stimme für Busen.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
I think gehackte Tomaten are problematic in a Dürüm because they are too watery and will soak the wrapping and make it disintegrate at the worst moment. (Also: extra Zwiebeln, Knoblauchsoße und scharf: gently caress you coworkers.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

https://twitter.com/Dudenverlag/status/984702773362155520?s=19