Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ed balls

wait no

bernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Hey guys do you know what's great

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Halloween Jack posted:

Single-payer healthcare?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
That too.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Halloween Jack posted:

Does it begin with a B and end in an ernie?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
This, it's this.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Bert and Ernie?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I have a Bernie sticker on my car, and I'm still amazed by how many positive experiences I have just because of it. Yesterday, two dudes in a Prius made me roll down my window and ask me where I got my custom Bernie sticker, and we talked for a minute before traffic started to move before giving each other a friendly farewell.

When I picked up my Christmas tree at Costco, both of the dudes there said 'hell yeah' and 'some of us are still a bit bitter about that' with an approving look.

It's just so cool how the mere thought of Bernie causes people to just wanna show some camaraderie

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

call to action posted:

I have a Bernie sticker on my car, and I'm still amazed by how many positive experiences I have just because of it. Yesterday, two dudes in a Prius made me roll down my window and ask me where I got my custom Bernie sticker, and we talked for a minute before traffic started to move before giving each other a friendly farewell.

When I picked up my Christmas tree at Costco, both of the dudes there said 'hell yeah' and 'some of us are still a bit bitter about that' with an approving look.

It's just so cool how the mere thought of Bernie causes people to just wanna show some camaraderie

i have a bernie bumper sticker but i never put it on my car because at the time i was scared of my rear end in a top hat employers seeing it but maybe i should

e: my dream is to have bumper stickers in the arrangement:
[OBAMA 08] [open spot the size of one campaign bumper sticker] [BERNIE 2016] [BERNIE 2020]

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:tutbutt:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

call to action posted:

the immortal science of bernie sanders unites all the working people of the land

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
You know what's sad? Bernie going around and holding townhalls across the country because their own Senator doesn't represent them.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
he ain’t bernie, he’s my brother

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Bernie Sanders is the only one who understands that my boss is a son of a bitch

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
People seem to really like this Bernie guy

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

paul_soccer10 posted:

People seem to really love this Bernie guy

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Bernie bless

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Corky Romanovsky posted:

You know what's sad? Bernie going around and holding townhalls across the country because their own Senator doesn't represent them.

If only he'd left a trail of guillotines in his wake

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

https://www.statnews.com/2018/04/17/bernie-sanders-bill-jail-opioid-crisis/

bernie!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

holy poo poo yes

fuckin' mainline that poo poo right into my carotid

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

hell yea

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

:bernget20:

I love this poo poo

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

bernie Sanders bring it up bring it up tonighttttt

bernie sanders

Bernie sNders

Bernie samdres

ooooooOoweeeoooo oooo ooo

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i was quite sour regarding his support of fosta-sesta, and while i'm still quite troubled by it, this is undoubtedly a good thing.

i'm p much tempted to make it a part of my own campaign.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bernie Sanders!!!! Gulag em all and let Bern sort em out! BEEERRRRNNNIIIEEEEE!!!!!!!

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

My man, Bernie Sand!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:bernpop:

:hellyeah:

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Bernie is my dad.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Bernie will beat up all of Congress' dads, and be their dad too.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bernie is real, and strong, and he is my friend.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/ssworks/status/983413678514073606?s=21

https://twitter.com/sensanders/status/986620501773733888?s=21

bernie sanders

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

bernie is real, and strong, and he is my friend.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/deerscritches/status/986290274363113472?s=19

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

go get them Bernard

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was very drunk last night and ordered Our Revolution without realizing it

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
B

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

ernie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Bernie 2020: Cardi B is right