Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Man where's those basement goblins who pop out and explain how there's no such thing as an assault weapon when you need them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

if you assault with fists, why do you need assault gun?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Maggot Soup posted:

https://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/984458932067287040

If convicted of all three i believe they said it carries a 11 year sentence. Time to draft another linebacker

Jesus Christ. I think the 49ers should just stop signing/drafting linebackers period, doesn't seem to be working for them

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Roquan Smith come on down

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
welp gently caress reuben foster

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Seahawks reportedly ended Kaepernick's visit when he refused to end protest

gently caress this loving team.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Every team seems to be doing this now but yeah gently caress that noise

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Every team seems to be doing this now but yeah gently caress that noise

If only there were a legal term for that.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Heinous Gayness

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Football was a mistake

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Go 49ers

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

I mean, sure, but every NFL team is dumb and stupid and an awful employer.

It's just nice seeing Seahawks fans finally disabused of their innocence (it happened to 49ers fans a year ago).

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
My front office and management is official unremarkable

:mad:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Bullshit

Edit: this @ seahawks

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Coldforge posted:

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/984149048654548992

Bad news for those hoping for a full season from David Johnson. As this headline shows, he's apparently suffering from severe CTE. Doubt he ever plays again :(

Every team and player talks endlessly about how good they are and how they'll go to the superbowl during the offseason. It's more like enforced groupthink than brain damage. Still, a bold statement for a team that has a poo poo o line and no receivers. Bradford is a good passer and David Johnson is a great back but neither of them are loving miracle workers

algebra testes posted:

Bullshit

Edit: this @ seahawks

I said it in the other thread but the NFL is a product meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator in the worst way. The Seahawks are no different from any other team in that context.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

I am very unhappy with Seahawks management this year.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Seahawks fans, it's not too late to pretend like you were just Richard Sherman fans all along and move your fandom down the coast :getin:

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Spoeank posted:

Seahawks fans, it's not too late to pretend like you were just Richard Sherman fans all along and move your fandom down the coast :getin:

Yes, it is.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Spoeank posted:

Fuuuuuuuck that

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
The city of Seattle does try to emulate San Francisco. You're like the older brother Seattle looks up to and wants to be like.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Spoeank posted:

I'll do that after you drain the last of the lime green color rush blood out of my veins.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Fuckin’ Seahawks, grow a pair.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Bob Socko posted:

Fuckin’ Seahawks, grow a pair.

Nah man. We're a bunch of hipster, band wagon fans jumping off now that we hit a couple pot holes.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Krycek posted:

The city of Seattle does try to emulate San Francisco. You're like the older brother Seattle looks up to and wants to be like.

Lol wtf is this poo poo

City slap fight bullshit anecdotally all the people who are.from here don't give a poo poo about San Fran. But many Californians who move here seem to think this

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.b6a1053ba9c5

quote:

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported that the team this week postponed a Kaepernick workout after the quarterback “declined to stop kneeling during the national anthem next season.” That report was partly contradicted by NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, who reported that the Seahawks postponed the workout because “the team asked for [Kaepernick’s] plan moving forward on how to handle everything and there was not a firm plan.”

This is getting a lot of attention here in Portland, so I have no idea what to think.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Any fans who would leave for Kapernick kneeling already did when Bennett/etc did last year. That ship has sailed. Bring in Kapernick and what’s his name, Reid?

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

kensei posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.b6a1053ba9c5

This is getting a lot of attention here in Portland, so I have no idea what to think.

Well, one of the reporters works for ESPN, and the other works directly for the NFL. Who to believe in this instance that may be pertinent to an on-going legal battle?

hmmmmmmmmmm

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

EmbryoSteve posted:

Lol wtf is this poo poo

City slap fight bullshit anecdotally all the people who are.from here don't give a poo poo about San Fran. But many Californians who move here seem to think this

Western Washington (and by that, I mean King/Pierce county, because gently caress everywhere else) wants so desperately to be Bay Area/LA-lite. It's disgusting.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Spoeank posted:

Not gonna start rooting for the 49ers but I hope he's successful and I'll probably be more inclined to watch 49ers games in the future just because he's playing. :shrug:

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

I didn't know that.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Krycek posted:

Western Washington (and by that, I mean King/Pierce county, because gently caress everywhere else) wants so desperately to be Bay Area/LA-lite. It's disgusting.

That is wildly untrue.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

seahawks fans becoming raiders fans to own the libs is some eighty dimensional chess

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Krycek posted:

Uh, no? Repeating it over and over doesn't make it true.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Spoeank posted:

Let's not forget it was the 49ers that decided against re-signing Kapernick after his first set of protests!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's where you're wrong baby doll

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
A ton of Seahawks fans who actually go to games and buy merchandise and give a poo poo even if the team sucks are from outside the city proper. Communities turn awfully conservative if you get 15 miles east, north or south.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Keith Atherton posted:

A ton of Seahawks fans who actually go to games and buy merchandise and give a poo poo even if the team sucks are from outside the city proper. Communities turn awfully conservative if you get 15 miles east, north or south.

Nothing like waking up on gameday, driving through the international district to go shopping, and seeing H2s with giant Seahawks decals lining the sidewalk so I can't find a place to park!

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/984740861555724288?s=19

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Spoeank posted:

loool yeah sure I'll get right on that

at least I'll be able to afford a ticket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Keith Atherton posted:

Yeah this is why this goes down like this. These people weren't surprised when the team has some granola values and whatnot because yeah it's still Seattle and yeah you have to drive somewhat near the city to go to a game but now that football is a MAGA issue they can't gently caress around with season ticket holders.

• Locked thread