Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

fruit on the bottom posted:

Oh great, I’m going up against “my girlfriend’s favorite dildo is the ghost of a former lover’s penis”

Better luck next time!

therobit posted:

If a guy saud he didn't like that his wife has an attractive and flirty coworker and he wanted her to fire him, everyone would be saying to divorce his crazy possessive rear end. I don't see how this is any different.

She kicked him out of his own house because of an of color joke made by a dumb co-worker, and then doubled fourteen on it after he had het fired. She is a delusional, possessive rear end in a top hat.

She reacted (increasingly poorly, I admit) out of insecurity, but it isn't like that insecurity was completely unfounded and wasn't then flagrantly dismissed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

loquacius posted:

Most of her reaction kinda makes sense, like, he seemed to be completely okay with his weird hot coworker being all flirty and stuff, which would make me mad if not crying-in-the-shower mad, but yeah I really don't get why she's still mad after he fired the new girl to appease her

On the other hand his reaction to her crying in the shower was "gently caress dealing with this I'm going out drinking" followed by social media pics of him with weird hot coworker, so I've got no problem with seeing this as the last straw for her after a long history of him bogging off to the pub every time she's not perfect happy wifie. But who knows.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Buzkashi posted:

People who don't tip are scum but I think responding to "do you want dessert" with "do you want a tip?" might be merited here

this implies "yes" though, you'd have to say "do you want no tip" to imply "no"

like, this would come off as a personalized "is the Pope Catholic?"

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
Sometimes the short ones are the best ones

Would having Borderline Personality Disorder put off men? (self.dating_advice)

quote:

Would hearing someone you were dating had bpd put you off seeing them?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Runcible Cat posted:

On the other hand his reaction to her crying in the shower was "gently caress dealing with this I'm going out drinking" followed by social media pics of him with weird hot coworker, so I've got no problem with seeing this as the last straw for her after a long history of him bogging off to the pub every time she's not perfect happy wifie. But who knows.

Yeah that was pretty insane to me. It definitely indicates that it's less about this being her first time and him having a pattern of lovely behaviour that he doesn't notice. Who the heck leaves their wife crying in the shower to head on the beer with the lads and then reckons taking a selfie (albeit group) with the girl your wiffe is upset about is a tip top high shelf plan

HazCat
May 4, 2009

Yawgmoth posted:

Her point of view is "I don't trust my husband around anyone attractive" so I don't really sympathize with her at all. You either trust or you don't and if you can't trust you can't be in a (healthy) relationship.

Except he explicitly said that in 8 years of marriage she never showed any signs of jealousy, including towards any of his multiple attractive female friends.

This is not a case of some hookup who is grilling him about every hot girl he has on Facebook. After nearly a decade of being chill with his female friends and coworkers, she was uncomfortable with one specific person for - as it turned out! - entirely fair reasons, and him acting like she was crazy and trying to find some truth-is-in-the-middle reason to not rock the boat lead to her - entirely logically! - feeling insecure in what was previously a stable relationship.

If someone who has never been jealous before is suddenly jealous about one specific person and your immediate reaction is "welp I guess my partner of a decade is just dumb and crazy?" it is actually you who is the awful garbage person.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Yeah, if I were a waiter I'd immediately bring her the biggest piece of pie with even more cream on top of it than usual anticipating a big fat overweight tip.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Avenging_Mikon posted:

No, the important detail is lovely men kept trying to get to the hot friend through her, then one night a guy seemed to be actually interested in her, but revealing later he was wingmanning for his buddy, who wanted the hot friend. That’s rough, but it’s not life.

Men are idiots, your main tank should never engage with ads when they need to build aggro with the raid boss.

Palpek posted:

Yeah, if I were a waiter I'd immediately bring her the biggest piece of pie with even more cream on top of it than usual anticipating a big fat overweight tip.

Id hope shed intuitively tip me, but as a server you learn to appreciate a tip at any size.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

EmmyOk posted:

Yeah that was pretty insane to me. It definitely indicates that it's less about this being her first time and him having a pattern of lovely behaviour that he doesn't notice. Who the heck leaves their wife crying in the shower to head on the beer with the lads and then reckons taking a selfie (albeit group) with the girl your wiffe is upset about is a tip top high shelf plan

Im.pretty sure this one got posted in the last thread (without the she got fired update) and we had essentially the same argument. I'd be curious to go back and see who was dropping the hottest takes on each side but I'm on my phone :effort:

Skutter
Apr 8, 2007

Well you can fuck that sky high!

Barudak posted:

but as a server you learn to appreciate a tip at any size.

I'm sure fat people do as well. :rimshot:

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

Serephina posted:

An important detail there is that they went clubbing together, and Miss Ugly kept getting upstaged unintentionally. Which is rough, but that's life.

It seems like the reason she's still mad is that despite eventually firing her he still seems to be treating the situation with a "I mean, I did what she asked eventually, what's the big deal?" kind of attitude and she's frustrated that he still doesn't seem to see what the problem was. He says he does but in a "I mean, my boss also seemed to recognize that this was all inappropriate so I guess my wife had a point" where he begrudgingly admits that everyone else was right but still doesn't see why it was a big deal and treats it dismissively. Regardless of how serious it actually was or how much the wife was being crazy/overreacting, that seems to be the main reason she's still pissed.

Alternatively, she might just be having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that she married a gigantic moron and is only just now realizing it.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

HazCat posted:

Except he explicitly said that in 8 years of marriage she never showed any signs of jealousy, including towards any of his multiple attractive female friends.

This is not a case of some hookup who is grilling him about every hot girl he has on Facebook. After nearly a decade of being chill with his female friends and coworkers, she was uncomfortable with one specific person for - as it turned out! - entirely fair reasons, and him acting like she was crazy and trying to find some truth-is-in-the-middle reason to not rock the boat lead to her - entirely logically! - feeling insecure in what was previously a stable relationship.

If someone who has never been jealous before is suddenly jealous about one specific person and your immediate reaction is "welp I guess my partner of a decade is just dumb and crazy?" it is actually you who is the awful garbage person.

The problem with that is, while the dude is dumb as hell, what exactly was he supposed to do? His points were valid; he works with the girl, not seeing her without getting rid of her was not an option. So he ended up firing her, and her main complaint was that he wasn't mean enough during it. What the gently caress could she possibly want?

The guy told the coworker to stop, she didn't, she got fired. His wife is right to be displeased about the situation, but her expectations are nonsensical here.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Again I don't really get how it makes sense for him to leave and be supervised by his parents at this phase in the game, but her demands in the long-term are counseling for both of them, individual and together, all three of which I think are warranted

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
My (23f) parents (50s) are tearing down my tree house to install a hot tub and gazebo. I know this sounds so childish but I'm devastated. It was my sanctuary from their constant fighting. How do I deal or convince them not to?

quote:

First of all thanks for reading, secondly let me apologize for the nature of this post. I know people have real problems out there and mine isn't one of them but this is deeply affecting me.

So background on my childhood, my parents ran a business together and constantly fought. I mean constantly, the fights would sometimes devolve into physical altercations that were terrifying to me. I was an only child so I think I'm the only person in the world besides them who knows how bad it actually got. To the outside world, we were a very normal family. When I was 6, my grandpa asked me what I wanted most for my birthday. Even then I knew I wanted to escape so I said a treehouse.

I helped my grandpa with every single nail in that place and it became my literal sanctuary when there was utter chaos in my house. I was in there when it was 100 degrees outside, I was in there when it was below freezing. I painted it every year, I decorated it, I treated it like it was almost a religious retreat for me. I came home every summer from college and cleaned, painted and even slept in it most of the time.

I permanently moved out about a year ago but I also had fantasies that I could someday introduce my kids to my tree house someday. In my ultimate pie in the sky dreams, I thought about taking it apart board by board and reassembling it in my own yard.

Yesterday I got an email from my mom that almost as a footnote, she said very casually "oh me and your father are tearing out that old oak tree with your ugly treehouse and finally putting in a gazebo with a hot tub! Aren't you excited for us?"

My parents always denied how much they scared me when they fought, they also flat out deny that the fights got as bad as they did. Or they say that since they found Christ, the fights and altercations have been "forgiven" and I should forgive them too. But I just can't forget and now threatening to tear down my special space seems like the ultimate admission that they either don't know or just don't care how much they tormented me with their constant battles.

I'm crushed over this. Apparently its coming down Saturday and I just can't get home to do anything about it. I asked politely if they could try to please save the pieces and my mom said "we're hiring laborers, I just don't think they'll care enough to try." Thanks a lot mom.

What can I do here? I'm so crushed. Is this just a part of growing up and being an adult that I have to deal with? Should I pay over $1200 for a last minute ticket tomorrow and try to save as much as I can?

tl;dr: my parents are tearing down my child hood treehouse and I'm devastated. How do I deal with this? How far should I go to save it?

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

My (23f) parents (50s) are tearing down my tree house to install a hot tub and gazebo. I know this sounds so childish but I'm devastated. It was my sanctuary from their constant fighting. How do I deal or convince them not to?

So is this a Wes Anderson movie or what

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Adulthood, it's a bitch

sunrise, sunset, sunrise, sunset
and the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man in the moon
yes, we have no bananas, we have no bananas today

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo those parents are assssshhhhoooolllleeeessss and they know exactly what they are doing.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

buy a vape so you don't have to sneak out to your childhood treehouse at thanksgiving, problem solved

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The parents are pieces of poo poo but let them smash it. That treehouse existed because she suffered, so if she wants her kids to have a better life shell build a new one with them that exists because she cares.

Plus, like, if she flies in to save pieces her parents will absolutely do something insane like light it on fire in front of her.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

30 Goddamned Dicks posted:

Holy poo poo those parents are assssshhhhoooolllleeeessss and they know exactly what they are doing.

There are two sides to this one, (a) you can't really expect your parents to keep your old treehouse around forever after you leave home, hell my childhood house and my wife's childhood houses are all sold to strangers by now, but (b) OP's mom is absolutely being way more of a douche about it than necessary

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Blade Runner posted:

The problem with that is, while the dude is dumb as hell, what exactly was he supposed to do? His points were valid; he works with the girl, not seeing her without getting rid of her was not an option. So he ended up firing her, and her main complaint was that he wasn't mean enough during it. What the gently caress could she possibly want?

The guy told the coworker to stop, she didn't, she got fired. His wife is right to be displeased about the situation, but her expectations are nonsensical here.
She doesn's know what she wants, she's lost and has no trust towards the guy at this time, she's figuring out how to get it back and is making mistakes in the process, it's pretty loving clear. It's not some huge mystery of hurr durr, why she be so illogical, what can the man without agency even do, why won't she tell him exactly what he should be doing for her to get over it. It's still easier to get her than the guy leaving his wife crying in the bathroom to go drink beers with his coworkers and krammer into another set of tits.

An easier way of solving this would be to split up not to have to deal with internal conflict sure but they both want to work on it so that's where they are and it will be emotionally difficult like this for quite some time. With some distance from it and some therapy they'll most likely also see their past reactions as irrational.

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Blade Runner posted:

Mostly to act like he gives a poo poo. Like yeah he fired the girl, and that's good, but when you come home and your wife is crying in the shower, you don't just peace out and have some brews with the bros.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Can I sue my landlord for coming into my apartment and asking if I would allow him to suck on my toes?

quote:

This is honestly a super bizarre story from the beginning, but it all started with a strange encounter that happened with my landlord this past Monday night.

To give you some brief background information, I have lived in the studio apartment on the end of the building he owns. It consists of his apartment on the end, then in the middle is our neighbor who lives alone, then there's me on the other end. I've lived there by myself for about a year and a half now, and there have never been any incidents like this until now. I'm a 26-year-old female and he's about in his late 40s or early 50s.

But here's a quick run-down of what happened that night. It first started when I called him to let him know I had the rent for the week. When he came to my door to collect it as he always does, he randomly asked if I was okay. My friend was over at the time so he motioned for me to step out. I do, then the first thing he tells me is that he recently saw me smoking meth or crack in the driveway which is 100% false, meaning at this point I'm already confused and realizing something strange is going on. I immediately was like uhhh no you didn't because I don't even smoke weed or cigarettes, let alone loving meth or crack. He then said he saw me get out of my friend's SUV one day blowing out a bunch of smoke. I just told him he definitely didn't see me blow anything out, and that we could go get a drug test if he's really that worried about it. He then said never mind, he just wanted to make sure I was okay. so i thought that was weird as hell, because even if he did see me blow smoke out why would he automatically assume it was meth or crack?

But then, he called me right after my friend left to apologize, and asked if he could stop by. I said yes thinking nothing of it, assuming he wanted to check the place out and make sure there wasn't anything sketchy going on regarding drugs which apparently is my thing now. He comes in and sits down on the bed (since i don't have couches or anything), but I immediately offered for him to sit in the fold-out chair but he said he was fine where he was.

He then starts initiating small talk, asking how my job is going and whatnot, before randomly stating that he just gets lonely at his place by himself so he wanted to stop by for a few. So I was like okay... starting to get a weird vibe from him.

At some point we end up on the topic of politics, and I was just saying how I try to be as open-minded as possible when it comes to stuff like that, blah blah blah. At this point I come up with a reason to leave by saying I'm late to meet my friend for dinner. So I get up to get my shoes and he suddenly asks "so how open-minded are you?" and I was like uh... what do you mean? To which he replies, "Oh, well I happen to have a bit of a foot fetish... and was wondering if I could suck on your toes for a bit".

I was immediately taken aback, because this came out of nowhere and I'm starting to feel increasingly uncomfortable with the whole situation. I simply explained that I don't like people touching my feet while heading towards the door. He then gets up and kinda steps in front of the door and goes "you won't just give me 5 minutes? That's all i need is 5 minutes". So I went and stood by the knives, because I don't know what he's about to do and I'm getting a full-on rapey vibe at this point. He asked me about one or two times before finally opening the door and letting me out.

I just have no idea what to do or how to go about this situation. I know nothing physical happened, but the entire encounter was so bizarre and unsettling that it's legitimately loving with me. I don't even feel comfortable being in my own apartment by myself, especially since he has the keys to get in.

I'm currently looking for new places to go but is it something worse suing over? Do I need more proof? Or do I just leave the whole thing alone and hope I find a new place quickly?

:wtf:

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Barudak posted:

The parents are pieces of poo poo but let them smash it. That treehouse existed because she suffered, so if she wants her kids to have a better life shell build a new one with them that exists because she cares.

I really like this idea. The old one was a refuge, let the new one be a... something positive that isn't just a synonym with refuge.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Kuros posted:

Can I sue my landlord for coming into my apartment and asking if I would allow him to suck on my toes?

fuckin' yikes

I don't think he's technically done anything illegal so my initial reaction of "call the fuckin' cops" probably wouldn't pan out, but jeez she needs to crash at a friend's place until she finds a new apartment

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
My wife's old landlord stole her panties from the laundry. He also would leave her piles of unmarked pills outside her door. He also had a pet squirrel living with him.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

How do you know the squirrel want the one leaving the pills

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

Kuros posted:

Haha, holy poo poo, if her building is owned by a property management company she needs to reach out their corporate office about this. If the landlord is the owner then there's probably not much she can do outside of move and leave reviews about it on yelp and poo poo but it still might be worth checking with a lawyer, most do free initial consultations and she might find one willing to give it a go on contingency.

Scruff McGruff fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Apr 13, 2018

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

A.I. Borgland Corp posted:

How do you know the squirrel want the one leaving the pills

gbs hates women

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I wonder if asking someone you're not already loving if you could please just have 5 minutes of their time to suck on their toes has ever actually worked for anyone in the history of the universe

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Caganer posted:

whatever. i've been being postive and making good contributions today, so people bitch about the number of posts because they can't attack the content. at the end of the day, i am my avatar, running from an angry mob that hates me regardless of what i do, it's who i am that angers them

most people don't notice that I also find much of the primo content we discuss :shrug:

I notice and I appreciate your willingness to wade through the layout mess of reddit to find us gems to laugh at.

Edit: sorry. The app saved a post that i decided nobody would care about to the clipboard. It is an awesome feature for commenting on multiple posts, but I back out of posts a lot.

Bored fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 13, 2018

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Bored posted:

OK that's me being lovely, not her. But she does expect her dudes to pay lots of money for the privilege of dealing with her constant mood swings and inability to take her psych meds on a regular basis.

As I understand it findom is literally just being paid to be a jerk, so yeah it'd be a perfect fit

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Barudak posted:

Plus, like, if she flies in to save pieces her parents will absolutely do something insane like light it on fire in front of her.

I really want to believe there aren’t parents that evil out there, but I know there are because there are personal anecdotes from these very forums that are even worse.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

burial posted:

I really want to believe there aren’t parents that evil out there, but I know there are because there are personal anecdotes from these very forums that are even worse.

They found god and its the kind of “found god” where theyre comfortable demanding she forgive them while they show no changed behavoir so shell be lucky if they dont photograph destroying each board of it and mailing her the photos and sawdust, one plank at a time

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Bored posted:

I notice and I appreciate your willingness to wade through the layout mess of reddit to find us gems to laugh at.

:kimchi:

Is it wrong to kiss my brother on the lis?[new] (self.relationships)

quote:

Okay, my brother and I are both in high school (16,17) still and we are extremely close, I can trust him with anything he can trust me with anything. Every night before bed we kiss good night and we kiss goodmorning and we kiss when one of us leaves somewhere except we kiss on the lips. A lot of friends tell me that it’s nasty and inappropriate but I think it’s pretty harmless. We like to hang out together, ususllly we have the same group of friends and were like best friends.

I think it’s pretty normal it just seems like everybody thinks it’s super disgusting which I don’t think it is. Some times it’s just a little quck kiss or sometimes it lsts a few seconds but it’s not full on making out. Some of the people at other subs think it’s wrong but is it really wrong?

Td;lr is it wrong to kiss him on the lips?

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Caganer posted:

yes, next question

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Caganer posted:

To be fair, the r/relationships post that each of their respective next significant others will make when they find out about this will be solid gold

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
My[28F] boyfriend[30M] told me that he had a confused relationship with his mother [40sF]

quote:

I didn't want to put the main thing in the title because I'm afraid I will get joke responses so first I will say: I desperately need legitimate advice. This is not a joke, I just don't now where else to turn because I can't tell anyone; best way to do it is anonymously I think.

My boyfriend had sex with his mother approximately ten years ago. I will explain our backstory and everything he told me below. I am obviously changing details to remain anonymous so please understand that I might not be able to answer a bunch of questions or clarify anything that could be identifying.

I met my boyfriend the first time four years ago. He is a very good looking guy so he caught my attention at an event we were both at. We talked a bit (I like to think the attraction was mutual) but he had a girlfriend at the time so nothing happened. A couple years later we met again and recognized each other. He was single this time so we flirted a bit and went home together but we lived in different cities so again, nothing came of it. We stayed in contact but we weren't in a relationship. We became good friends and then one night he was in town and we got together with friends and we slept together again. Told me he was looking into jobs in my city and then got together for real. So we've been in a committed relationship for about 9 months

It's been so great. I couldn't imagine anyone else I would want to be with anymore. We just fit together so well and I really feel as if he's my other half. We can have disagreements and they never lead to a fights-it's just a really healthy relationship.

He has been acting a little odd the past week, not sleeping or eating well. I think he was trying to work himself up to tell me this. He said that he has never told anyone else this (I was getting nervous here but never, never in a million years thought he would say what he did). He told me he would understand if I didn't see him the same way anymore or want to be with him anymore but that he felt he couldn't continue in the relationship without telling me and that the longer he waited the worse it would get. Then he tells me that when he was 20, he was home for the holidays and he and his mother drunkenly had sex. I didn't know what to say. I still don't, I just felt so caught off guard. Like I have no clue how one is supposed to respond to that. I think I just kind of sat there and he was really upset (I've never seen him like this before) so I was holding his hand but I couldn't get any words out. He told me that he understands it's something I will need to process and think about

I have met his mother and I did notice she was weirdly affectionate with him. He doesn't see her very often but I spend the holidays with his grandparents and she flew down for a few days. His mom was hugging him and kissing him (she also kissed me and her sister so I think it is a normal greeting where they're from?), sitting really close to him and idk. I just thought she was a really touchy feely affectionate person-maybe she is and I'm reading into it now because before this I didn't really worry about it.

His mom has been divorced three times and is currently single. I'm fairly certain she makes her living by entering relationships with men and living with them. My boyfriend had previously told me she had a hard life as a kid and she got pregnant with him when she was very young. I think she ran off the guy (she was just a kid herself at the time-I don't know exactly but I don't think she was even a teenager yet). Then when she was older, she moved back in with her parents and they helped her raise him

He's never really talked about her much but she would sometimes leave him voicemails sobbing whenever one of her relationships didn't work out..now I guess I understand why this would make him angry and he wouldn't answer

My point is: what am I supposed to do? How can I even process this? He is going camping alone this weekend (so I am also worried about that, he sometimes doesn't have service and I just worry he could get hurt) so that I can have time to think about this. I appreciate that because I don't think I'm ready to talk about it.

All I managed to ask him was if he had ever talked to a therapist or a psychiatrist about this and he was not open to the idea. He told me he would never tell anyone else. If anyone has some advice, please let me know

tldr: boyfriend told me that he has always had a confused relationship with his mother and that they had sex ten years ago. That was the only sexual encounter, the rest was just very little boundary between parent and child (he mentioned that sometimes they would get weird looks and when he was younger he didn't understand why). He never told anyone about this. I'm trying to process this and find a way to talk to him about it sensitively
:stonk:

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

There was basically same story earlier but with a m/f couple