Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Tylana posted:

RNGesus has be kind to me in grinds and plat coupons, so Lottery Time! Good news, you all already paid the entry free of being goons.
This is very much in thanks to various people in the clan being awesome and helpful, but most of the ones who have been helpful already have everything. So I figure passing stuff out randomly is my goal.

Sadly, :siren: PC only :siren: due to you know, all my stuff being there.

State your IGN and what prizes you are interested in, and I'll close entry in about 24hours and roll off and stuff. Distribution will take time due to gift limits and such.
If you don't mention the slots/potatoes I assume you don't want them.

Please don't enter for frames/weapons you already have but I won't be checking. And if you feel like you are still a newbie, note that and I might whimsically add an extra prize.

Thanks to doomsdayforte for helping me finish off a couple of the sets.

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Frost Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set
Lex Prime Set (2 available)
Fragor Prime Set
Reaper Prime Set
Warframe Slot + 2 Weapon Slots (8 available)
Weapon Potato (8 Available)
Frame Potato (8 Available)

IGN is the same. I'd like a shot at EmberP or ReaperP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Tylana posted:

Ember Prime Set
Frost Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set

IGN is InfinityGaia, and while frankly I'm still new enough to want all of these, I limited myself to the things I REALLY want.

If I don't win any of these I'll gladly take a weapon potato, those things are really rare as a relative newbie.

devinebovine
Sep 7, 2006

Bring corpro! What a wonderful phrase

Bring corpro! Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days

It's our problem-free philosophy

Bring corpro!

Tylana posted:

RNGesus has be kind to me in grinds and plat coupons, so Lottery Time! Good news, you all already paid the entry free of being goons.
This is very much in thanks to various people in the clan being awesome and helpful, but most of the ones who have been helpful already have everything. So I figure passing stuff out randomly is my goal.

State your IGN and what prizes you are interested in, and I'll close entry in about 24hours and roll off and stuff. Distribution will take time due to gift limits and such.

Please don't enter for frames/weapons you already have but I won't be checking. And if you feel like you are still a newbie, note that and I might whimsically add an extra prize.

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Frost Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set
Fragor Prime Set
Reaper Prime Set

I would like any of these (except the Lex), but I would LOVE the Oberon Prime set and/or the Warframe Slot + 2 Weapon Slots.

My IGN is spampants.

I think I'm newbish? Been playing for only a month now (33 day reward will be tonight). Just started doing sorties and am getting my rear end kicked!

And THANK YOU for putting this all together. Even if I don't win anything, the Goons so far have been incredibly helpful and generous, and it's really cool to see people doing things like this for no other reason than that they want to.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Newbie is a state for people to determine for themselves. Some people after a month are cracking relics to sell to pubbies, or drop money to get the plat for stuff they want. Some people are still trying to work out if they should do syndicates (yes), how to waypoint stuff (g) and might not even know spoilermode exists.

Sidenote : I only found out last week or the one before that Y cancels missions, picks extract in extract/battle and QUICK USES CIPHERS. The amount of fumbling with my mouse to click on the button I did.

But yeah. Goons have been super generous to me, so paying it on to the next generation.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I am disappointed that no one has gone "SLOTS! SLOTS! SLOTS!"

A disgrace!

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Tylana posted:

and might not even know spoilermode exists.
What is this?

devinebovine
Sep 7, 2006

Bring corpro!

Tylana posted:

Y ... QUICK USES CIPHERS.

I read this somewhere (maybe the wiki?) and immediately changed my mind on the usefulness of ciphers. I didn't know about the other uses of Y though, so that's great!

devinebovine
Sep 7, 2006

Bring corpro!

Sininu posted:

What is this?

If you don't know about spoiler mode, then don't worry about it. When you eventually get it, you'll know. There will be no way for you to miss it.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Tylana posted:

Prizes
Ember Prime Set

I'm Zetsubou-SA and i'm a newb :shobon:

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Tylana posted:

Sidenote : I only found out last week or the one before that Y cancels missions, picks extract in extract/battle and QUICK USES CIPHERS. The amount of fumbling with my mouse to click on the button I did.

I knew about Y for ciphers but mission cancel/extract? You learn something new every day!

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

devinebovine posted:

If you don't know about spoiler mode, then don't worry about it. When you eventually get it, you'll know. There will be no way for you to miss it.

Oh, that.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Tylana posted:

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Frost Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set
Fragor Prime Set
Reaper Prime Set

Ember P, Reaper P or Lex P

IGN Sekenr

Rorac
Aug 19, 2011

Tylana posted:

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Frost Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set
Fragor Prime Set
Reaper Prime Set

IGN is Kalanco. I'm interested in the Ember Prime and Oberon Prime.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Tylana posted:

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Frost Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set
Fragor Prime Set
Reaper Prime Set

:neckbeard: I'm still a newbie (<1 week in-game, just hit MR4 last night). I'd really like Ember Prime (I got an alternate helmet from an Alert a day or two ago so I can be Truly Space Pretty), the Reaper Prime, the Slots, and Frame Potatos.

Thanks!

ign: Archenteron

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Apr 18, 2018

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

God the Veldt looks sexy. I'm gonna forma the gently caress out of that thing even if it sucks

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Tylana posted:

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Frost Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set

Jesus man. You rule. I’m rerolling on PC from PS4 today and I mean none of this poo poo wouldn’t go to a good home but I don’t even feel like asking this is so generous lol

I’ll drop my IGN once I get everything set up on my PC, but any of those quoted would be amazing.

Bob NewSCART fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Apr 17, 2018

Vahtooch
Sep 18, 2009

What is this [S T A N D] going to do? Once its crossed through the barrier, what's it going to do? When it comes in here, and reads my [P O S T S], what's it going to do to me?

Tylana posted:

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Frost Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set
Fragor Prime Set
Reaper Prime Set

I do not have any of this cool stuff since I've just started, so putting my hand up for anything the RNGESUS offers. Ign: Vahtooch

Bizarro Kale
Oct 15, 2005
For people entering, be aware that a few of the prizes will require you to be at a certain Mastery level or the game wont let you trade for them.

Specifically:
MR 7 - Fragor Prime Set
MR 8 - Lex Prime Set
MR 8 - Oberon Prime Set

The slots and potatoes should have no requirement.
The rest just need MR 2 to make trading available for you.

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

Tylana posted:

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Frost Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set
Fragor Prime Set
Reaper Prime Set

IGN: weedGOKU666

I’d gladly take that Frost prime set off your hands. A weapon potato wouldn’t be bad either!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

STRANGLEDOME is a :megadeath: as hell name

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Tylana posted:

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Frost Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set
Fragor Prime Set
Reaper Prime Set

I'm not greedy so either potato would be nice ;)
IGN: Fravash

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another

Tylana posted:

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Frost Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set
Fragor Prime Set
Reaper Prime Set

I'm not new by any means but Ember and Reaper Prime would make me pleased as punch. IGN is Cicadalek.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

that update page looks sick as hell

quote:

NEW ZAW PARTS
Hok has new Zaw parts available at his shop in Cetus.

⠂Sepfahn: A balanced Zaw Strike for Nikana and Staff weapons. A steady blade for steady hands.
⠂Rabvee: A heavy Zaw Strike for Machete and Hammer weapons. Measure twice, strike once... heavily.
⠂Dokrahm: A light Zaw Strike for Scythe or Hammer weapons. Lightweight, for flash and bite.
⠂Shtung: A two-handed Zaw Grip for measured strikes and greater impact.
⠂Korb: A one-handed Zaw Grip for measured strikes and greater impact.

NEW ZAWS...................

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Tylana posted:

Prizes

Ign is ShootyMcStab and I am a newbie at mr4. I would enjoy any of the frames as well, but won't be back near a computer till Sunday.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012

Tylana posted:

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set

I can only hope to someday be blessed by RNGesus enough to ever do this.

IGN SephyrBR

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
Hey what's the name of the PC Goon Clan? I got an invite after I filled in the application and I wanna make sure it's not some pubbie spam inviting.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.

SteelMentor posted:

Hey what's the name of the PC Goon Clan? I got an invite after I filled in the application and I wanna make sure it's not some pubbie spam inviting.

Goon

Khaba
Oct 29, 2011

Tylana posted:

Prizes

Thanks for doing this, seems like a cool thing to do.

My IGN is Khasahn and I could always use slots to fuel my weapon hoarding addiction.

homebrand
Oct 1, 2011

Tylana posted:

I'm Djabi and I'm new and Oberon Prime, Reaper Prime, or a Lex Prime would be amazing you generous soul.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Tylana posted:

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Reaper Prime Set

IGN is SirPorkboy. Currently at MR 5 I believe. Thanks!

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Question on the Maroo Daily Atayan Relic mission: Does waiting a day change the seed you get for that mission? Right now the last timed stretch is this one bastard series of rooms where I either need to jump some ridiculously long distance, twice, or platform my way along the sides which is way too fiddly.

Then again, I just remembered my Volt should be built by now, so maybe I can try my hand at the former.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Unlucky7 posted:

Question on the Maroo Daily Atayan Relic mission: Does waiting a day change the seed you get for that mission? Right now the last timed stretch is this one bastard series of rooms where I either need to jump some ridiculously long distance, twice, or platform my way along the sides which is way too fiddly.

Then again, I just remembered my Volt should be built by now, so maybe I can try my hand at the former.

Either bulletjump it, or run the mission with a goon to help. It looks harder than it is.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
If it's the Derelict one with the big stream of water(?) down the middle, while I looked up videos of how to do it, I think I only ever did it with Titania. Which is not super helpful, but I do feel your pain.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
As usual, Loki is superior. Drop a decoy on the midpoint, switch teleport. Drop a decoy at the end, switch teleport.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Tylana posted:

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Frost Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set
Fragor Prime Set
Reaper Prime Set

IGN is themostfrench, I am interested in either Oberon Prime, Reaper Prime, Slots, or weapon potato.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
zephyr would probably have an easy time of the challenge room too by just airdashing over

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Okay what the hell.
I got two Argon and 8 hours later they died.

I thought they got 24 hours minimum?

Pope Urbane II
Nov 25, 2012

Tylana posted:

Prizes
Ember Prime Set
Frost Prime Set
Oberon Prime Set
Fragor Prime Set
Reaper Prime Set

Please enter me for the slots. Always need slots.

Edit: I am an idiot. IGN is Capitalisimo.

Pope Urbane II fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Apr 18, 2018

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Tylana posted:

If it's the Derelict one with the big stream of water(?) down the middle, while I looked up videos of how to do it, I think I only ever did it with Titania. Which is not super helpful, but I do feel your pain.

I think there was water and maybe some sort of sewer in the tile set, but mostly I remember it being overgrown as hell. There were a couple of big vines along the side of that timed room I was talking about too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Tylana posted:

Prizes
Ember Prime Set

Oberon Prime Set

Reaper Prime Set
Warframe Slot + 2 Weapon Slots

I'd in to gamble for these, in game name is Kirrar.