Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

zakharov posted:

What the hell is going on in this thread? Ogling a teen when you're an adult is, at best, creepy and weird.

Edit: I completely misread zakharov's post and my response made no sense at best

tactlessbastard fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Apr 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

P-Mack posted:

But what if the genders were reversed?!?!?!

This is always an interesting question in these stories because even people in this thread apply gender roles/stereotypes to the people in the stories all the time. The truth is if it was a bunch of husbands commenting on a 17 year old girls boobs or rear end people would be a lot more universal in their condemnation of the behavior.

Also, I have no idea how you solve this, but it is kind of weird how those women could say the same thing about that kid in like 6 months after he turns 18 and it goes from criminal to just skeezy.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Ouhei posted:

Also, I have no idea how you solve this, but it is kind of weird how those women could say the same thing about that kid in like 6 months after he turns 18 and it goes from criminal to just skeezy.

Yeah that's an entirely separate can-o-worms

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

zakharov posted:

What the hell is going on in this thread? Ogling a teen when you're an adult is, at best, creepy and weird.

Yeah can't say I'm surprised that gbs is rallying around to defend a bunch of pedophiles

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

MY HUSBAND'S PARSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS
Reading this thread makes me glad my brain is normal, not to mention all of the extraordinary Reddit posts you all share in here!

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Pick posted:

Dude it’s obviously gross it’s just obviously also something you can handle by telling them it’s fuckibg gross. You don’t need the internet’s help

That's exactly what he did. His wife got defensive and said it wasn't a big deal, then started giving him the cold shoulder. He hasn't been able to talk to her since, which is why he's bringing it to reddit.

It wasn't a long post, pick

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

is this what happens when caganer stops posting? don't talk about children's genitals.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
The wife is salty af because she knows there is no excuses for the way she and her gross friends acted.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

don't talk about children's genitals.

A whole bunch of pedos reading this thread just got triggered

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

that that's the OP's first weinery reaction to the whole thing goes a long way to explaining why his wife is scoping out physically younger children

I think most wives would be pretty creeped out if their husband was openly eye loving underaged girls he has known since they were 10 at the pool.

But this is different somehow I guess.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Leon Einstein posted:

The wife is salty af because she knows there is no excuses for the way she and her gross friends acted.

Right and she’ll get over it

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
Yea, when he turns 18.

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul
Funniest part is him hearing his wife say “that’s the kind of dick I’d leave my husband for” and him being all “haha yeah that’s how we joke it’s totally fine” :smith:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Pick posted:

Right and she’ll get over it

So what if your wife is mad because you called her out for being a pedo, she'll get over it and if she's not mad there's no problem

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul
Tobias-crying-in-shower.gif

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Honey I'm not looking to make waves here but I'm pretty sure the code of conduct at this Dennys expressly forbids molesting children

andrew smash posted:

Funniest part is him hearing his wife say “that’s the kind of dick I’d leave my husband for” and him being all “haha yeah that’s how we joke it’s totally fine” :smith:

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
All jokes aside though, a 17 year old male isn't even is only barely distinguishable from an animal

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

So what if your wife is mad because you called her out for being a pedo, she'll get over it and if she's not mad there's no problem

She’s mad she got chastised.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

tactlessbastard posted:

All jokes aside though, a 17 year old male isn't even is only barely distinguishable from an animal

So the women are not only pedophiles but into loving animals too. Yet goons would still defend them

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

people get mad when they feel guilty, a fact the right used to get an orange moron elected president

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Milotic posted:

I (39m) overheard wife (36f) and other women (30s/40s) making utterly inappropriate comments about kid’s swim coach (17m). I don’t want to burn with fire, but what can I do?

Sorry to break this to you bud but your wife and most other women are just as horndogged as men, so they'll lust after underage peons just the same.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Admiral Ray posted:

Sorry to break this to you bud but your wife and most other women are just as horndogged as men.

Please don't excuse pedophilia

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
No she’s just a tramp.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Ride The Gravitron posted:

So the women are not only pedophiles but into loving animals too. Yet goons would still defend them

Look, when they made us all take sides by gender you knew there were going to be stinkers on both teams

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Please don't excuse pedophilia

Dang ur like a hawk got in before the edit

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Miserable Maid posted:

People always say this when Pops get brought up and I don't understand. The reason FunkoPops sell so much is because they're basically the only vinyl figurine collectables that are affordable, the market is specifically because while you'd think twice spending, say 20 bucks on a toy, at around 9.99 it's an impulse buy, which ends up adding up.

It's like wondering why people buy fast food instead of making a nice steak. It's cheap and easy

I wasn't being serious. Not sure if you thought I was or were addressing the people that actually are serious when they say that.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

how much of the 'lol everyone lusts after teenagers' poo poo is like 'lol everyone's a virulent racist behind closed doors don't fake', cause most 17-year-olds look like babyfaced half-baked loaves of bread man

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

how much of the 'lol everyone lusts after teenagers' poo poo is like 'lol everyone's a virulent racist behind closed doors don't fake', cause most 17-year-olds look like babyfaced half-baked loaves of bread man
There was a dude will a full beard in 9th grade when I was in high school. Dude looked 25.

He was kind of a burnout though, so maybe he flunked like 5 times.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Lmao GBS is full of pedos.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
Girlfriend (f26) is into DDLG. I'm (m34) new to this, played along to please her. It has crept outside of the bedroom and is causing me to resent her.

quote:

Hey guys, little complicated here, I'll try to condense it as much as possible. My girlfriend and I dated for about 4 months before I asked her to be with me. During that time our sex life mainly comprised of me being in a dominant role with the occasional role play. When we became committed, she confessed to me that she was into the whole "Daddy" and "Little" scenario. I agreed to play along, I did some research and tried to become more educated with this fetish in order to please her and meet her needs. I've been into kink before, but ddlg doesn't stop in the bedroom. It's a whole day thing. Here's where it gets exhausting.

I work a lot, and by a lot I mean about 60 hours a week, plus I take classes at night when possible. She works part-time as a hostess, her day consists of the occasional arts and crafts followed by frequent binge-watching. I don't think she understands how physically and emotionally drained I can be at the end of the day. When I would come home during our dating period, she would be in "adult mode" and I can hold a conversation with her. Now, she constantly stays in "little" mode which makes it difficult to communicate. It's hard to be enthusiastic about the role when I'm exhausted and all I want is just to talk to her and get my mind off of things. She runs around the house holding a plushie, sucking on a pacifier, and pouts incessantly. I'll play along for a bit and ask her why she is upset, but the only response I get is whining and bratty behavior. Whining really gets to me, in fact it kills my sex drive and it's making me resent her. When I tell her to tone it down and be a big girl for a while, she gets incredibly self-conscious and shuts herself off completely. Sometimes I need to talk to her about important issues but I can't because she stays in her little girl mode a lot now. I love her, but I don't know what to do because this is a big part of her life. I don't mind doing these role playing scenarios in the bedroom, but it has crept into our daily lives. I've tried talking about it but she has massive mood swings and tends to cry. I feel like there are more underlying issues at play here, it could involve a troubled past I'm unaware of. Not sure how to approach this guys, need some advice. TL;DR Girlfriend is into DDLG role play, I play along. It has crept over into our daily lives and out of the bedroom, her behavior is making me resent her.

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

Whether or not people under the age of 18 are attractive (they're not), it's very weird to stop seeing somebody as a child before they're even adults. I've seen a lot of kids grow up because I have a much younger sibling and they'll always look like tiny babies to me.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
Cag would want us to post content, but I’m on my way to work so it’s ok to keep talking about this.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

dudeness posted:

Girlfriend (f26) is into DDLG. I'm (m34) new to this, played along to please her. It has crept outside of the bedroom and is causing me to resent her.

dude needs a safeword IMO

and he needs to start every sentence with it whenever they're not loving

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What is ddlg?

Edit: nevermind, skimmed it before. Now I read it.

Jesus Christ.

Continue the game tomorrow, tell her your going on a trip, and take her to the nearest orphanage and leave her in a basket outside

John Wick of Dogs fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Apr 19, 2018

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

dudeness posted:

the oglaf comic about mistaking a submissive kink for being demanding and lazy, but i'm not going to dig it up and post it now

daddy/daughter love something, a kink where the woman pretends to be a small child

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Daddy Dom - Little Girl. gently caress you I'm not explaining more than that.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Doki Doki Literature Glub

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
What the gently caress is wrong with these people? I'm going to kinkshame the gently caress out of anybody that's "kink" is eschewing all adult responsibilities and relying on somebody else to make every decision for them.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

A.I. Borgland Corp posted:

What is ddlg?

Edit: nevermind, skimmed it before. Now I read it.

Jesus Christ.

Continue the game tomorrow, tell her your going on a trip, and take her to the nearest orphanage and leave her in a basket outside

Pro move would be to run out for cigarettes IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krabboss
Nov 11, 2016

Women into ddlg are the same as adult dudes who want to wear diapers and suck on pacifiers. Either way, it's all an elaborate excuse to have no responsibilities and to put no effort into the relationship.