Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Platystemon posted:

What if they are actually centuries old and only appear to be a child?

What if they have the appearance and intelligence of an adult but is only 10 years old, like the Twilight baby at the end of Breaking Dawn or Hal Jordan's girlfriend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

The MSJ posted:

What if they have the appearance and intelligence of an adult but is only 10 years old, like the Twilight baby at the end of Breaking Dawn or Hal Jordan's girlfriend?

What if it's the movie "Big" starring Tom Hanks

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

syscall girl posted:

Besides Starship Troopers I think I've read finished one other Heinlein novel. His self-insert was going to hook up with this 15 y/o but that was a little iffy so she was frozen or there was a time warp so he could bang her, in space

Thoughtful man though, he predicted the auto-highway and loving POWER ARMOR!!!

The Roads Must Roll is really boring, maybe it actually would have been better with some sex in it

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011
I'd like this thread to explore the exact age (possibly down to a day) when being married to Benjamin Button becomes creepy.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

GrossMurpel posted:

I'd like this thread to explore the exact age (possibly down to a day) when being married to Benjamin Button becomes creepy.

that is five days tops.. five.

makes him late 40s i guess? brad pitt in his late fourties is pretty hot

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

Followed the link and was let down when I found out it was Ben Affleck who had set things up so his son would believe he was Batman, rather than his son bribing a man to fight a beleaguered and baffled Ben Affleck, as I had initially believed.

I mean his son was 4 or 5 at the time of this article, so in your interpretation he was learning how Hollywood works from his dad real fast.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

What if the adult has the mental capacity of a child and probably can't consent, like another Tom Hanks movie.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCYPeuEWUbI

In non-pedo news (I hope?)

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/988016118811021313

I guess it's as good a time as any for a reboot, now that OJ's out of prison.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Facebook Aunt posted:

As someone who used to be a 12 year old girl it is entirely possible for a girl that age to have a crush on a grown rear end man. It is also possible for a girl that age or even considerably younger to act 'flirty' because kids enjoy imitating adult behavior. In neither case is the girl desperately craving the D though.

It would be pretty weird for her to stick with the crush until she's 21 and then go into hypersleep or whatever the gently caress. The thing about a crush is that it isn't really about the other person as a person but as an idea, and the idea that appeals to you when you're 12 is different than the ideas that appeal to you at 20. When you are 12 the boys your own age are dumb and icky and probably eat bugs, so the idea of a grown rear end man who has his poo poo together and drinks wine looks good. By the time you're 21 you know the grown rear end men who hang out with 12 year olds definitely do not have their poo poo together.

So, yeah, this is a grown rear end man who observed normal adolescent behavior and completely misunderstood it.

I would deeply question anybody who looks at a mutual crush between a 12 year old girl and a grown rear end man that then thinks the girl is the one who is the problem there.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/24/saudi-camel-beauty-contest-judges-get--hump-botox-cheats

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

This just makes me wonder if horse plastic surgery is a thing, and if not, why not?

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Antivehicular posted:

This just makes me wonder if horse plastic surgery is a thing, and if not, why not?

https://thehorse.com/16282/cosmetic-alteration-of-arabian-horses/

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Absurd Alhazred posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCYPeuEWUbI

In non-pedo news (I hope?)

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/988016118811021313

I guess it's as good a time as any for a reboot, now that OJ's out of prison.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/988139385253257216

Lock, stark naked, and two smoking handguns.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Lock, Cock, and two smoking barrels

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

One in the hand, one in the breeze.

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice
I feel sorry for the people who died.

"Mom, how did Dad die?"
"Shot by a naked guy at a Waffle House. Last thing he saw was the guy's dong."

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
The shooter misunderstood the concept of a Magnum Dong.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
We all have to die at some point, but please, Lord, please, don't let me die at a Waffle House.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

We all have to die at some point, but please, Lord, please, don't let me die at a Waffle House.

dear lord if I have to die at a waffle house, at least let my murderer have pants on

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

cock hero flux posted:

dear lord if I have to die at a waffle house, at least let my murderer have pants on

Nah. If I am going to die in some non-standard manner, I want it to be as insane, far-fetched, news-worthy, and lol-inducing as possible. My hierarchy of death preferences is something like
1) Quietly in my sleep (preferably tonight)
2) By my own hand in some magical, 100% effective, and pain-free manner
3) A naked, one-armed Asian warlord with a 60s-era Soviet mind-control chip loses control of his battle elephant after taking it through a car wash causes his brain implant to short circuit. I exit a Starbucks - which I never, ever go to - just as the rampaging elephant rounds the corner. I hear the angry trumpeting of the beast, and look up. The last thing I see is the bottom of the elephant’s foot as a Geo Tracker full of drunken cheerleaders strikes me from behind, killing me instantly.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

Followed the link and was let down when I found out it was Ben Affleck who had set things up so his son would believe he was Batman, rather than his son bribing a man to fight a beleaguered and baffled Ben Affleck, as I had initially believed.

Are you telling me they were trying to bait you to click on a link? Do you really think someone would do that on the internet of all places? Next you're going to tell me they profit financially from getting as many gullible people as possible to click that link.

It screamed red flag. Hell, all the links here do. That seems to be the point.

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.
Meet the man attacked by a shark, mauled by a bear, and bitten by a snake

Rysithusiku has a new favorite as of 12:31 on Apr 23, 2018

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Apparently, the article was as well but didn't survive.

Also, the BBC uses CentOS. Huh.

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Fixt

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Proteus Jones posted:

Apparently, the article was as well but didn't survive.

Also, the BBC uses CentOS. Huh.

Yeah, I would've expected them to use PoundOS

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Sir Lemming posted:

Folks,

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
TuppenceOS none the linker

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Absurd Alhazred posted:

TuppenceOS none the linker

:golfclap:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Halifax Valentine's Day mass murder plot woman sentenced

quote:

Former high school friend Sabrina Szigeti told CBC she was not surprised Souvannarath was behind the plot. The two had played Dungeons and Dragons together in high school, and Szigeti said Souvannarath always insisted on being a "Nazi ghost".

"Most of us would play gentle giants and elves," she said. "It was really weird."

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I wonder what Peter Madsen always roleplayed as.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

A U-BOAT captain?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Sir Lemming posted:

PenOS

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Oh, great. She’s one of those people who insists on playing a futuristic cyborg with laser eyes in their Forgotten Realms game, pointing to Barrier Peaks as justification.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Man jailed for 50 years for stealing $1.2m-worth of fajitas

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

The MSJ posted:

Oh, great. She’s one of those people who insists on playing a futuristic cyborg with laser eyes in their Forgotten Realms game, pointing to Barrier Peaks as justification.

Can't be more broken than a wizard. Also, sounds rad.

Players who insist on acting out their nazi fantasies are another story.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'm perfectly OK with players who want to act out killing Nazis fantasies though.:smugissar:

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

I'm actually genuinely impressed by this man. Well loving done. :golfclap:

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

And large dongs donations from corpses to rich insecure men to begin in 3,2,1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

And large dongs donations from corpses to rich insecure men to begin in 3,2,1.

According to trickle dong economics there should be affordable medium sized dongs for the less fortunate soon.