Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Amy Pole Her posted:

To Miami in the 4th

Drafting guys with degenerative knee issue can't bite you in the rear end if you keep trading guys you drafted with degenerative knee issues before they bite you in the rear end

<rollsafe.gif>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Spoeank posted:

They could just... look at his medicals

Ooohhh. This is from his combine exam. I guess free agency infected my brain because I was thinking it must be from a team physical.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

basically the only games you can't watch are ones that are shown on Sky or the BBC during the 1pm ET and 4pm ET windows. Everything else is live. Also costs $26 a year

I might be being obtuse here... But why would you post that without actually saying what the service is?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
The fact that several posts earlier mentioned Gamepass?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

whypick1 posted:

The fact that several posts earlier mentioned Gamepass?

Oh... I thought the fact that it said "everything game pass has to offer" was suggesting it was something else competing with them . Also when the gently caress did Gamepass move to $26 a year... Its like $170 in the UK?

Bungeyjump
Nov 9, 2003
Bungeyjumpingpeopledie

Play posted:

Do you know how this works exactly? Do I only need to use the VPN on signup, only while I'm actually watching games, or both?

I’m in the UK so I sign up from home, games televised on Sky are blacked out when connecting from the UK. Use a VPN to watch from France and boom no blackouts.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Happy draft day friends. May your drafts be good. Or at least funny.

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

Coldforge posted:

I'm sure he'd like to, but no one's been able to reach him while he's training in his remote wilderness log cabin.

(lol, like he'd touch this issue and ruin his carefully constructed image)

PS: this is his "remote log cabin"

Just to add, his remote cabin is right off the main highway between Madison and Milwaukee. He's a short drive from a million people. If you are used to living in a large city it is "remote". But this is Wisconsin, if he wants remote, we can give him remote. I have some woodland in the northern part of the state. I bet there are only a hand full of people living within 50 miles of it in any direction. That poo poo is REMOTE.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Fire up the Jags transatlantic relocation rumour engines, Shahid Khan wants to buy Wembley

quote:

The Football Association has received an offer, thought to be worth £800m, to sell Wembley Stadium.

Shahid Khan, the owner of Fulham and NFL team Jacksonville Jaguars, is the prospective buyer.

It is understood the approach includes £500m for the stadium and £300m for the FA to keep the Club Wembley debenture and hospitality business.

NFL executive vice-president Mark Waller said having stadium options in London has been "critical to the NFL".

His statement added: "The potential purchase of Wembley Stadium is a further powerful sign of their commitment to the UK and their vision to help us grow the sport.

"This new relationship would allow for even greater flexibility in scheduling future NFL games in London."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

every team should have a secondary market that it's tied to and becomes part of the name. the jacksonville jaguars of london (or wembley) and others will tie the world together in harmony

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Cavauro posted:

every team should have a secondary market that it's tied to and becomes part of the name. the jacksonville jaguars of london (or wembley) and others will tie the world together in harmony

The Buffalo Bills of Toronto

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Cavauro posted:

The Matamoros Sicarios

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
When the Jets finally cut Hack, will he be on a roster this summer?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Someone will give him a chance but he will never move passed third on the depth chart.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Finger Prince posted:

The Buffalo Bills of Toronto

The Carolina Panthers of the Caroline Islands.

Also in this dream world, Cam Newton and Greg Olsen are doing 15 minute comedy sets three nights this week on Broadway. Carolina Panthers at Caroline's.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Like I know the Titans are a real team, but whenever I see anything about them in the media I can't help of thinking that the organization came out of Madden's Create A Team mode. The team designs look so generic.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Josh Allen's tweets...woof there are multiple images in the thread

https://twitter.com/theRealLT_/status/989313817573298176?s=19

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
literally nobody should give a flying poo poo about Josh Allen's tweets from when he was a pre-teen and early teenager

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Who here hasn't tweeted that they love penis?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I'm amazed it isn't standard procedure yet for draft hopefuls to scrub their social media

You'd think after the last couple years it would be moved to the top 10 things agents get their clients to do

otoh we get this

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Spoeank posted:

literally nobody should give a flying poo poo about Josh Allen's tweets from when he was a pre-teen and early teenager

word, boys will be boys

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

every single person on earth is the same lovely rear end person they were at fifteen, it's true

There's not a single fifteen year old on earth that isn't a dumb piece of poo poo for one reason or another, these Josh Allen revelations literally do not matter.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Yeah who didn’t spend their formative years calling people faggots and the n-word.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

You aren't the same person you were at 15, but you aren't completely different by the time you're 21 either.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

You don’t act like a racist shithead at 15 and then suddenly stop once you hit college. Most likely he’s still an absolute turd of a person.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

sirtommygunn posted:

You aren't the same person you were at 15, but you aren't completely different by the time you're 21 either.

You can be pretty drat different. You’re talking high school sophomore to finishing college. A lot can happen in that time to change someone’s outlook.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

very stable genius posted:

You don’t act like a racist shithead at 15 and then suddenly stop once you hit college. Most likely he’s still an absolute turd of a person.

mmm yes, no one changes when they go to college

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Yeah who didn’t spend their formative years calling people faggots and the n-word.

i still do it now

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I kind of feel like if Josh Allen was a lovely person, the multiple years of national scrutiny with a hyperfocus over the last six months would have revealed it, not tweets from before he could drive

Welcome to the internet though, where literally nobody, not even a child, can have a prewoke period.

Sub Par
Jul 18, 2001

Dinosaur Gum

Play posted:

Do you know how this works exactly? Do I only need to use the VPN on signup, only while I'm actually watching games, or both?
You need to use the VPN for signup and when watching games. In the glory days prior to this last season, you could turn on the VPN, start the stream, and then disconnect and it would run fine - they only geolocated when the stream initialized. Starting this year, they check throughout the stream so you need to remain connected the entire time.

I used VPNTunnel last year. It was super cheap and I experienced zero problems. I was getting ~20mbps from the UK servers. For like $4 per month or something.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

33 years old

missed 10 games last season

under contract anyway

sure, make him the highest paid in the league at his position. gg hurney you colossal rear end

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Is there really even a market for football in London? Teams play there from time to time, but the European league team failed.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It will only work if the team is also tied to a city of the u.s.a. and season ticket holders are sent pamphlets showing info and news about their cute boyfriend town.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

33 years old

missed 10 games last season

under contract anyway

sure, make him the highest paid in the league at his position. gg hurney you colossal rear end

Olsen, 33, missed nine games last season with a broken foot sustained in Week 2. It was the first time since the 2007 season with the Bears that he missed a game and the first time since his first season with the Panthers in 2011 that he missed a start.

Stick to things you know, such as sharks and nados

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Spoeank posted:

I kind of feel like if Josh Allen was a lovely person, the multiple years of national scrutiny with a hyperfocus over the last six months would have revealed it, not tweets from before he could drive

Welcome to the internet though, where literally nobody, not even a child, can have a prewoke period.

"don't say racist poo poo"" is woke?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Ches Neckbeard posted:

"don't say racist poo poo"" is woke?

In Trump's America yes.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

A whole lot of the country is still very racist, so yea, don’t be racist qualifies as woke.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Spoeank posted:

every single person on earth is the same lovely rear end person they were at fifteen, it's true

There's not a single fifteen year old on earth that isn't a dumb piece of poo poo for one reason or another, these Josh Allen revelations literally do not matter.

Spoeank posted:

given the time that’s passed, of course he deserves some grace to demonstrate he’s grown and matured. it actually serves as a great teachable moment for others and not just to scrub your timeline before hit it big.
especially since no, not everyone does grow out of it. the current political landscape is evidence of that.

so i don’t think the best course of action is to say “nbd, we were all dumb once.” i’d rather it be held up to show the “dumb pieces of poo poo” teenagers why it’s not okay.

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

you fags better not be talking poo poo about my nigga josh allen

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

IMO it's not fair to expect 15 year olds to not be racist or homophobic in this, the year of our lord, 2012.

• Locked thread