Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!

not all heroes wear capes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Durf posted:

where's the stories on this. i love security companies grifting rich people to build complexes that will inevitably be giant loving targets the instant poo poo hits the fan

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/01/30/doomsday-prep-for-the-super-rich

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/991368210258767872

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Broken Box posted:

extremely same tbqh

what do you have against david goodall

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I don't think the faithful will be tricked by your prostitute scheme and they will continue to demand fair redistribution of submissive pussy

but your not allowed to leave the facility until your brokebrain is cured

every doorway is blocked by a bent over naked woman, neutralizing all chance of escape

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

made smoked pulled chicken w/ a vinegar-based bbq sauce last night but now everything smells like vinegar ugh

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Maybe people just think your a loony libtard who's parroting fake news in an unfair and unethical smear of the president, who's just a normal guy who's trying his best even with all these shrill harpies nagging him

they do.

.... may I am and trmup is good?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

it's teen vogue dude

which is why i just posted "uhhhh" my droog

if you demand i explain every "lmao" ur gonna get a lot of words and if u dont want that dont ask

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When ever i hear some libtard saying a bunch of politics fake news i'm like "Jesus christ get off the presidents dick bitch. I'm glad there is a president who's not a victim."

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

Piss Tape in Norwegian is "Piss Tape"

can confirm

(verrit number 91169)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

made smoked pulled chicken w/ a vinegar-based bbq sauce last night but now everything smells like vinegar ugh

might wanna get yer blood sugar levels checked

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

goddammit they gon confirm that fuckhead aint they

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

comparative statistical probability of imminent mortality

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

which is why i just posted "uhhhh" my droog

if you demand i explain every "lmao" ur gonna get a lot of words and if u dont want that dont ask

there were a lot more h's to that uhhhh in fairness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Guess what liberal, my house my rules

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Nichael posted:

I did. I've had this experience multiple times now where I try to describe stuff like the piss tape, or his various insane crimes, or bizarre anecdotes (like the time he didn't help an old man bleeding out on the floor), and the people I'm talking to look at me like I'm the crazy one. I honestly think that's a big reason why he won. He's too awful for people to meaningfully comprehend. Other candidates had one or two easy to understand gaffes that defined them. Clinton had emails, Romney had 47%, McCain had that disastrous suspension of the campaign and Palin. Donny was every scandal ever.

Turns out we only assumed those more singular scandals were mattering against McCain/Romney/Republicans. I think what we've learned here is that people heard about them and didn't give a poo poo nearly as much as we thought and voted exactly how they were going to anyway (either staying home or pulling the lever for an R). We've seen how the masses process real scandal now hundreds of times and the answer is "not at all". Self-important journalists always have had an agenda to tell us that they make a huge impact, of course.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

sliderule posted:

but your not allowed to leave the facility until your brokebrain is cured

every doorway is blocked by a bent over naked woman, neutralizing all chance of escape

some portion of incels are definitely homosexuals unable to come to terms with it bc of toxic masculinity, and this is certainly not a way to help them with that

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

goddammit they gon confirm that fuckhead aint they

Pretty sure they already did?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i heard he hosed one of the chimpanzees

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

juche avocado posted:

lol sauce

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

my favorite part of Q is that it's actually just readers digest synopses of novels about big burly men saving their family from evil libs after the brown people set off an EMP or whatever

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

mandatory lesbian posted:

some portion of incels are definitely homosexuals unable to come to terms with it bc of toxic masculinity, and this is certainly not a way to help them with that

We’ll get our top minds on it

“PAGING DR. CUMSHITTER!!!”

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Broken Box posted:

comparative statistical probability of imminent mortality

yeah flying a plane all the way to suisse seem a little dangerous

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Turns out we only assumed those more singular scandals were mattering against McCain/Romney/Republicans. I think what we've learned here is that people heard about them and didn't give a poo poo nearly as much as we thought and voted exactly how they were going to anyway (either staying home or pulling the lever for an R). We've seen how the masses process real scandal now hundreds of times and the answer is "not at all". Self-important journalists always have had an agenda to tell us that they make a huge impact, of course.

yes this is completely true. also, unique to donny, is the fact that he realizes this and has no shame whatsoever. you can have any scandal at all, and if you admit no guilt the public will not care.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Guess what liberal, my house my rules

doesnt rule unless it has a piss room

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/_JasonOsborne/status/991371390392721408

im a homophone

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Iron Crowned posted:

I think Carter is going to outrun Bush 1, and Trump

Clinton had a Trumpian McDonalds habit and a few heart attacks as well.

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
homophonic comments are the worst

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

it's okay to attack the appearance of nazis because they aren't actually people

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Nichael posted:

it's okay to attack the appearance of nazis because they aren't actually people

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My first college roommate called me an elitist hipster because I said joe rogan sounded like he had brain damage and all the stuff he talked about was stupid

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

These mercenaries are totally gonna protect the tech nerds and old rich people when money isn't a thing anymore.

edit: it's telling that a lot of these dweebs plans hinge on them isolating themselves from others in automated fortresses, instead of fostering support through relationships and communities.

Durf has issued a correction as of 18:51 on May 1, 2018

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

You son of a bitch

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I want to put the State Dept in every corner of the world! Step one? Fire the remaining husk of the State Dept.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"Dude you hate everything popular"

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

mandatory lesbian posted:

listen im not gonna effortpost about the utopia of perfect rules and understanding that lives in my brain

everything works perfectly, just trust me on this one

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

juche avocado posted:

doesnt rule unless it has a piss room

any room can be a piss room if you want it to be!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

From haha triggered lib to Do we not bleed in 30secs flat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016