Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

nonathlon posted:

Latest AE order arrived today ... from Cambodia. I've had parcels come from Germany and inside the UK. AliExpress is everywhere.

I've had Cambodia and Kazakhstan a few times. For the time being I think they're made there, but they're probably going to become reshipping locations once the international mail whatever people change China's pricing. China mail will just be trucked to North Korea or some poo poo and then shipped out again at low international prices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

heeheex2 posted:

Yea I’ve been getting stuff from malmo recently. Also got something from Windsor Ontario but I think that must’ve been just a reshipping location

I've noticed that a lot of factories are opening warehouses in other continents and then just stocking those regularly rather than shipping overseas. Which is fine by me since it usually means I get poo poo within a week.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Romantic! :allears:

gently caress! I already applied for a DIY diamond embroidery kit with poorly drawn cats! I'll have to remember to go back to apply for the classic "Chick in Feathered Bikini and Thigh-highs Boops Swan" kit.

Boop

Bored fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Apr 28, 2018

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

Bored posted:

Romantic! :allears:

After a week in China and the inevitable almost liquid crap, German standing shitholes with only the roughest newspapers for toilet paper, and incense for soap, a flushing toilet is pretty much the most romantic thing in the world.

No, I'm not speaking from personal experience, why would you think that?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Hey Pick, it's a SheWee for your pots and pans!

http://s.aliexpress.com/32UnmaQF

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

I've had Cambodia and Kazakhstan a few times. For the time being I think they're made there, but they're probably going to become reshipping locations once the international mail whatever people change China's pricing. China mail will just be trucked to North Korea or some poo poo and then shipped out again at low international prices.

The new silk road they're building to link SE China to Europe & Africa will make a lot of shipping happen by truck through lots of weird places.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Does anyone have reccomendations for compression leggings / shorts / shirts for running? I'd like to buy a few since the ones I buy in stores are quite pricy and they're all made in China anyway.

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

Hopper posted:

Question, German customs requires the sender to attach an invoice to the outside of a parcel so they can look at it and judge whether you have to pay taxes on the purchase. If they don't it gets stuck at customs.
Do the sellers actually do that? My guess is no...

They do, it's needed for exit customs out of China. It will be in Chinese most of the time

You can make your own commercial invoice and submit it to Deutsche post if it is rejected by German customs

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Guy Mann posted:

It's not aliexpress but as someone who has shaved their head for years this has been a game-changer. It doesn't get you completely baby smooth like a razor but you can shave your entire head in like five swipes in the shower in the morning and you're good to go.

gently caress yeh dude. that looks legit.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Man this deviant art page is really specific

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Wamdoodle posted:

It seems like good art.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Wamdoodle posted:

I applied for it. Diamond painting looks pretty boring, but I wanna hang that in my living room to embarrass my roommate.

Here is one of today's freebies:

Looks more like a pastry shrimp than a crayfish.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
looks like some kind of shine pastry

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Bored posted:

I applied for it. Diamond painting looks pretty boring, but I wanna hang that in my living room to embarrass my roommate.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Diamond encrusted foetus.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Bored posted:

Charge your loving phone

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

How much would my sister kill me if I got these for our garden?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...2845973361.html

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

WrenP-Complete posted:

On the one hand, those are cool looking.

On the other, you might want to give them just a quick little sweep with a Geiger counter before putting them in among your prize tomatoes.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

BattleMaster posted:

Charge your loving phone

I did. I was on the toilet when browsing freebies, though, and my phone charger is not in the bathroom.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Bored posted:

I did. I was on the toilet when browsing freebies, though, and my phone charger is not in the bathroom.

I too am on the toilet. Lets form a gang.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Sex Robot posted:

I too am on the toilet. Lets form a gang.

The Poo Crew? Croo?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bored posted:

The Poo Crew? Croo?

Potty Pals

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

The Bloop posted:

Potty Pals

Shitposters.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Those rocks glow very faintly. unless it's pitch black outside you will hardly notice them.

I'll take photos of my rocks when I get home.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

moller posted:

Shitposters.

The least exclusive club

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
You could also just buy a thing of glow-in-the-dark paint or nail polish and do your own rocks or whatever. I think the technology is just not there for GITD to be as strong or long-lasting as we want it, even if you aren't buying from aliexpress.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop posted:

The least exclusive club
I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member :colbert:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Got home and tried to get a picture of the glowing rocks but LOL the glow is too dim to be picked up by the camera.
Basically you'd do way better to just install an LED strip.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Oh no, my sister would actually kill me if I put glow in the dark stuff in our garden. It's not a problem that needs a solution, it was just my idea of a prank. :kiddo:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Tea strainer collection update:

Knife display (the knives are NOT from AE)

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

FYI, if you're like me and have a five year old that loves those Shopkins blind bags that are like five bucks each, here's a bag of one hundred off-brand Shopkins for $22

http://s.aliexpress.com/RBZNJnyu

guavo
Jan 3, 2007
I am quite practic at this onlane thing

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Those rocks glow very faintly. unless it's pitch black outside you will hardly notice them.

I'll take photos of my rocks when I get home.

[url= https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32833723160.html] I have a trick to get the rocks to glow[/url]

Works nicely on all uv glow materials...

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Hey, men?

Is this something you want..?

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Send this to biglclive!

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

please never serve me this tomato

(maybe nms to people with that fear of small holes? this thing is definitely making me uncomfortable)

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil
As someone from Australia the idea of importing random plant diseases from China on AliExpress seeds just seems insane

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Killingyouguy! posted:

please never serve me this tomato

(maybe nms to people with that fear of small holes? this thing is definitely making me uncomfortable)

This is reminding me of the part from the Cuil Theory audio, but instead of a pickle, it's a tomato shifting uneasily under the bun. Or like the opposite of the gif where you can see the lady's pussy lips are visibly parting underneath her yoga pants. Just. Moist....

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WrenP-Complete posted:

That blue path in the middle was specially developed by a dutch artist with a huge team of engineers and cost a couple million, so don't expect it to be that bright :v

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Laser Freckle Removal Machine Skin Mole Removal Dark Spot Remover for Face Wart Tag Tattoo Removal Pen Salon Beauty

Work Principle:
Similar as carbon dioxide (CO2) laser beauty machine, it use new generation of plasma micro district discharge
technology with low temperature and high frequency, it is efficient capacity conversion material and
Microcomputer chip control. when the needle touch the freckle skin,it produce plasma with high temperature
immedicately, when it touch the freckle,spot,itwill produce a small flame,we called it carbide problem skin.The
micro vascular will be solidified quicly without bleeding.Then it will formed carbon scabs,protect wound skin from
infection.After about 1 week, scab will sheeding without scar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Synthbuttrange posted:

Laser Freckle Removal Machine Skin Mole Removal Dark Spot Remover for Face Wart Tag Tattoo Removal Pen Salon Beauty

Work Principle:
Similar as carbon dioxide (CO2) laser beauty machine, it use new generation of plasma micro district discharge
technology with low temperature and high frequency, it is efficient capacity conversion material and
Microcomputer chip control. when the needle touch the freckle skin,it produce plasma with high temperature
immedicately, when it touch the freckle,spot,itwill produce a small flame,we called it carbide problem skin.The
micro vascular will be solidified quicly without bleeding.Then it will formed carbon scabs,protect wound skin from
infection.After about 1 week, scab will sheeding without scar.

yes this seems like a grand idea