Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

lady chimps will bang a whole bunch of male chimps possibly cuz it feels good but also possibly so the male chimps have no idea if the kid that pops out is theirs n thus doesnt kill it or treat it poorly
so if primal humans were the same then the puritanical idea that women are just not as sexual as men is p bullshit from a biological perspective cuz technically women can have sex forever as long as someones willing to bang em
altho this doesnt mean itd be enjoyable sex n in fact would probly get p boring n even painful after awhile but its technically possible n i bet this makes incels angry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

?pmtru

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Solarin posted:

like on accident?

nah I'm sure I offered it to her to be polite and she took me up on that offer. it's not like it's hard to get weed here or anything

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i think whoredom should be legalized

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rah! posted:

wow that bird is unflappable

:thurman:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i canrt stop thinking

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Consummate Professional posted:

being a mod sounds lame. I'm all about posting. posting makes me feel good

when im a mod my first action will be to make u a mod in my place & eat ur poo poo with a sucking action from us rear end in a top hat,then shoot ur dog

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

it might work, but there are stds and stuff

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

volcel

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Orkin Mang posted:

when im a mod my first action will be to make u a mod in my place & eat ur poo poo with a sucking action from us rear end in a top hat,then shoot ur dog

I have no fingers but I must post

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i would probably cum if gorsuck betrayed trump

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

endless nothing
not endless darkness
nope
death is nothing
literally
death is nothing

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Turdfuzz posted:

endless nothing
not endless darkness
nope
death is nothing
literally
death is nothing

Thanks for the reminder :rolleyes:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

if ur brain dead then ur regular dead basically theres no functional difference man what a crazy mixed up world

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
they should make being a prostitute not criminal but make criminal ppl getting prostitutes. prostitution is evil poo poo. law grads who do a bit of camwork to get cred dont count. i saw a documentary where women in germany or somewhere where its legalised, theyre all from eastern europe (hrm ownder why) & have no other options, they live above the bar & they have to use numbing cream on their vaginas to be able to get plowed so much by unwholesome dudes. sure ive wacked off on a cam for some ceos but prostitution isnt that. what i think should be legalised is a No Bra policy for all women

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
turdfuzz is overwhelmed by his thread succeeding at the last minute

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Admiral Ray posted:

turdfuzz is overwhelmed by his thread succeeding at the last minute

wha thread

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
TRUMP

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

cup fulla grease

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

One of the things I give a gently caress about is The Piss Tape because its real, and it goes against every breach of decorum that they try to project so hard about.

the only indecorous thing about the piss tape is its being hidden behind a veil of russian secrecy

the day it is revealed it will be a day of revelation indeed

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.
i hope there's a livestream of trump's reaction when he hears ivanka is getting questioned by the FBI

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

heaven is real. hell is not.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BONGHITZ posted:

i actually agree

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

can I just like do steroids and look like Thor or are
there in between steps

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

they should make being a prostitute not criminal but make criminal ppl getting prostitutes. prostitution is evil poo poo. law grads who do a bit of camwork to get cred dont count. i saw a documentary where women in germany or somewhere where its legalised, theyre all from eastern europe (hrm ownder why) & have no other options, they live above the bar & they have to use numbing cream on their vaginas to be able to get plowed so much by unwholesome dudes. sure ive wacked off on a cam for some ceos but prostitution isnt that. what i think should be legalised is a No Bra policy for all women

even if their boobs are crummy?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

A Bakers Cousin posted:

An acquaintance of mine asked me if I had seen the Tucker Carlson from the other night in all seriousness. I had trouble getting my brain out of a nose dive towards rage and despair.

i was dumbfounded when he said "i dont believe in dual citizenship"

like he has straight up become an over the top gimmick i used to use where id say stuff like "passports are for traitors and you need an american passport to get into heaven, the spiritual capital of america" but tucker is dumb enough to actually believe poo poo like that

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

shovelbum posted:

even if their boobs are crummy?

i love all boobs. few boobs are truly crummy.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Orkin Mang posted:

its gonna happen tho

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
all of it
building everything
all of eningeering
all of book reading and religion
its all for attracting the oppocite sex for matin' and truckin'

almost every truck u see on the road is about sex

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

cumshitter posted:

i was dumbfounded when he said "i dont believe in dual citizenship"

like he has straight up become an over the top gimmick i used to use where id say stuff like "passports are for traitors and you need an american passport to get into heaven, the spiritual capital of america" but tucker is dumb enough to actually believe poo poo like that

yo cumshitter, dumbass, wait, im sorry i didnt respond to ur pm i passed out.i was 30 drinks in & i just passed out

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

it should be legal but regulated

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

BONGHITZ posted:

pass that bong fam

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

by..
idk
the fda

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Turdfuzz posted:

i canrt stop thinking

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

there in between steps

i hear taking HGH is basically equal to working out a lot

you probably have to do some exercise to look like thor

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

there in between steps

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

all of it
building everything
all of eningeering

i saw a truck with mudflaps that were tanned labia. im told its very common

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

all of it
building everything
all of eningeering

lol "almost" what a cuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Alright. I'm gonna go to Russia and get the piss tape.

I may have to gently caress my way up the Russian chain of command, but I'm ready to bang whoever needs banging. Wish me luck.

• Locked thread