Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Decades
Apr 12, 2007

College Slice
Don't exaggerate, they said cheat meals are fine, if topped with your hourly dose of unregulated pseudo opiates of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

ah, this is that one guy who's addicted to pain killers and made that documentary on it and last time he was on the show he decided that kratom isn't an opioid-like drug - it's just a harmless plant or something like that

meh i might skip this one

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

yeah these no name guests are desperate to get on joe's platform for a 2nd, 3rd time, like jordan peterson its gross

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Jamie pull up TCCs megathread about kratom

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

hot sauce posted:

Jamie pull up TCCs megathread about kratom

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I think Chris and Mark Bell are kind of interesting. Mark Bell's YouTube channel is kind of neat at least.

Also lol at them explaining that their hearts are inflamed and it never occurs to them that the steroids they do which causes everybody's heart to explode could maybe be the reason why.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Rutten & Segura shows were, as usual, pretty fun.

Rutten more so if you're into MMA and silly stories about old Martial Arts stuff.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

joe name drops jan irvin #1105 finish your drink

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Rogan said he wants to convert his conference room into a room to host quake lan parties in a recent episode lol.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean he was so deep into Quake he paid for a higher end internet line back when it was a few hundred bucks a month.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Unfunny Poster posted:

I mean he was so deep into Quake he paid for a higher end internet line back when it was a few hundred bucks a month.

$10k a month supposedly, at least that's what he said. Seems a bit high though, I'd think a t1 would have been like 1k at most

Get Lil B on already Joe

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Harminoff posted:

Get Lil B on already Joe

I can't take Sam harris or whatever chud of the week anymore

Tommy Bunz was great though.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Seltzer posted:

Rogan said he wants to convert his conference room into a room to host quake lan parties in a recent episode lol.

That sounds awesome, that'd be badass if he streamed it and got mighty mouse or guys like that to join him

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Seltzer posted:

the fire still burns...

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They've been talking about doing a lan party for years at this point, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iNpN_unlFU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh7GbfNn_n3/

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Kevin Lee podcast is great.

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

That was brilliant, love Duncan.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Eddie Bravo has bad friends who aren't willing to tell him that his conspiracy theory poo poo makes it difficult to be around him and interact with him.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah. He's constantly one upping his most recent proof that he has severe brain damage.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Would be funny to see Joe turn that on him and make a conspiracy about Eddie that Eddie can prove but Joe never accepting it. Maybe he'd realize how dumb this poo poo is then.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I doubt it'd actually do anything.

Also, I don't know how legit Abby Martin is or not but the podcast with her was a decent discussion but she seemed a bit....off? Not sure how to describe it.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Did anyone listen to the recent Sam Harris/Maajid Nawaz episode? Joe got side tracked with the bone density gender UFC thing (again) but the majority of the ep was Nawaz talking and its p interesting

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

hot sauce posted:

Did anyone listen to the recent Sam Harris/Maajid Nawaz episode? Joe got side tracked with the bone density gender UFC thing (again) but the majority of the ep was Nawaz talking and it’s p interesting

Yeah that was a really cool episode, I agree with you he had a lot of interesting things to say. What a life he's lived thus far.

Abby Martin is a heavily medicated political radical, so that might be what you were picking up on unfunny poster.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hot sauce posted:

Did anyone listen to the recent Sam Harris/Maajid Nawaz episode? Joe got side tracked with the bone density gender UFC thing (again) but the majority of the ep was Nawaz talking and its p interesting

I did and yeah I liked listening to Nawaz speak about his experiences and views on stuff.

The SPLC thing he's dealing with is pretty comical.

Re; Abby Martin, oh? I more or less got the impression she was like super far left and only she knew the reality of stuff etc. A bit like Eddie Bravo's broke brain, only she's more articulate.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

how come joe is so dumb.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
He's been kicked in the head a lot

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.
Let me tell you the benefits of the Ketogenic diet.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

To Battle posted:

Let me tell you the benefits of the Ketogenic diet.

I'm sold.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
"I'm just saying"- Eddie Bravo

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
I liked Eddie back when he would talk about Bjj but at this point I just can't bring myself to enjoy listening to him talk anymore. I'd rather he never came on anymore.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Eddie has been really bad for years and years now. Abby Martin openly calling for the destruction of Israel and justifying terrorism as a cry for help made her seem pretty off to mee

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

you guys still taking your ZMA??

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

That and coconut oil caveman coffee, you dont need food bro, you need fuel. Fat fuel. Of course, you need to fast first to get into 100 percent full liver keto switch mode.

Gay Horney posted:

Eddie has been really bad for years and years now. Abby Martin openly calling for the destruction of Israel and justifying terrorism as a cry for help made her seem pretty off to mee

Abby, I read a Chomsky book so I know whats happenin, Martin.

Less Claypool fucked around with this message at 13:18 on May 2, 2018

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Used to be I could listen to Eddie Bravo appearance until the word 'Tower 7' was said. Now I have zero tolerance.

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

Pocket Billiards posted:

Used to be I could listen to Eddie Bravo appearance until the word 'Tower 7' was said. Now I have zero tolerance.

This and also when Joe has an expert on he needs 100 percent clarification that we actually been to the moon or that dinosaurs were a real thing. Dont surround your self with stupid people is the morale I guess.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope the typo is there as part of a joke.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
I want eddie bravo on at the same time as jordan peterson for a full on postmodern vs conservative dad argument ear poisoning for all of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Giga Gaia posted:

I want eddie bravo on at the same time as jordan peterson for a full on postmodern vs conservative dad argument ear poisoning for all of us.

Jordan Peterson DESTROYS conspiracy NUT WITH LOGIC AND SHEER WIT