Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

that cop got owned lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Smiling Jack posted:

What the loving Christ is wrong with your dumbass department.

ssays the guy who works for nypd lol

Chopstix
Nov 20, 2002

There is a furry convention that needed two overtime slots for 8 hours friday and saturday night for $75 an hour.

There’s no price for my dignity even though I am an OT whore (I am also on light duty)

I dont think the officers who signed up know what they are getting themselves into.

The last time they came there was a call for a stabbing in which a girlfriend woke up to her boyfriend banging some other guy and she got jealous........ so her boyfriend mysteriously “fell” on a knife several times (not a covered relationship though)

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/immigration/article209114679.html

hey ice remember when you targeted human traffickers and felony absconders

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

ICE is bad and every ICE agent should be shot into the sun

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
HSI is ok :colbert:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
I miss the W Bush days where we'd get illegals at the gate at Quantico, call up ICE and the conversation would basically be

"Hey ICE, we have a few undocumented with fake id's, cited ready for you to pick up"

"Uh...how many?"

"We have x"

"Uh, call us when you have x+1, cite and release"

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

AggressivelyStupid posted:

ICE is bad and every ICE agent should be shot into the sun

My department refuses to cooperate with ICE. We are under orders not to let them into the building. :c00lbutt:

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Chopstix posted:

There is a furry convention that needed two overtime slots for 8 hours friday and saturday night for $75 an hour.

There’s no price for my dignity even though I am an OT whore (I am also on light duty)

I dont think the officers who signed up know what they are getting themselves into.

The last time they came there was a call for a stabbing in which a girlfriend woke up to her boyfriend banging some other guy and she got jealous........ so her boyfriend mysteriously “fell” on a knife several times (not a covered relationship though)

Scrub

miss you bby

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Cop pussy taste goo

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

spb posted:

Cop pussy taste goo

:same:

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

spb posted:

Cop pussy taste goo like abandonment issues

FTFY

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
https://youtu.be/PTcVarCbF1c

https://youtu.be/k3iYeOEX034
Entitled white bitch given every opportunity to not get arrested, gets arrested.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
:pigoff:

Any good cop stories lately?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I saw one of my local unmarked units go down the wrong side of a 4-lane arterial to blow a red light in an active school crossing zone while rolling code yesterday, that was pretty cool.

Never found out what was going on but there were 5 more squad cars headed somewhere with a quickness from other directions shortly afterward and no fire or ems ever rolled out.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Dallas might have lost two tonight.

Shooting at a Home Depot

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Any good cop stories lately?
How's this? https://www.politico.com/states/new...issioner-381467

quote:

When police pulled over the Toyota Corolla with Nevada plates that Saturday afternoon, they discovered the car’s registration was out of date and the driver didn't have a current insurance card. The car would have to be impounded, Savitsky informed the driver, who handled the news calmly.

Then Turner arrived.

“She immediately walked up to PO Casper and I and began attempting to hand me a business card identifying herself as ‘the commissioner of the Port Authority,’” wrote Savitsky, referring to his fellow officer. “She also exhibited a full-size gold badge in a badge wallet that had the same printed on it. She then began a line of questioning in a demanding nature."

“The video speaks for itself," Port Authority spokesman Ben Branham said. "The conduct was indefensible. The board takes its recently adopted Code of Ethics for commissioners extremely seriously and was preparing to form a special committee to review the findings of the inspector general investigation and take action at this Thursday’s board meeting. Commissioner Turner’s resignation was appropriate given her outrageous conduct.”

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

Oh yeah, that's the good stuff. More local government officials trying to wield influence they don't have.

https://hudsonvalleyone.com/2017/10/27/county-legislator-apologizes-for-behavior-at-traffic-stop-shown-in-video/

Seekhay
Sep 11, 2001

College Slice

Pretty tame for Jersey tbh, expected more vulgarity from a veteran of the Christie administration.

Pilot to Gunner
Aug 21, 2009

That's what you get, you get fork stabbed.

Scruff McGruff posted:

Oh yeah, that's the good stuff. More local government officials trying to wield influence they don't have.

https://hudsonvalleyone.com/2017/10/27/county-legislator-apologizes-for-behavior-at-traffic-stop-shown-in-video/

Ugh. "I work for the county" is up there** on my Most Hated Excuses List.
Yeahhhh... teenage lifeguards and substitute teachers also "work for the county", but oddly, they rarely pull that card. I'd probably give them a pass if they did though.

**Also: fake seizures, fake panic attacks, and the always popular "I didn't do it. I would never do that because I'm a christian".

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Pilot to Gunner posted:

Ugh. "I work for the county" is up there** on my Most Hated Excuses List.
Yeahhhh... teenage lifeguards and substitute teachers also "work for the county", but oddly, they rarely pull that card. I'd probably give them a pass if they did though.

**Also: fake seizures, fake panic attacks, and the always popular "I didn't do it. I would never do that because I'm a christian".

Yeah well God's not here, P. Barnes is.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
God bless P. Barnes

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Peace be with P. Barnes.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
FINALDN STRONK, but alkohol stronker. Klara vappen, bara vatten.

You have to admire the Avant-garde thinking of the officers and to applaud the customer's partyhard-attitude.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 07:16 on May 2, 2018

Pilot to Gunner
Aug 21, 2009

That's what you get, you get fork stabbed.
Did this take place in an actual Ikea or is that just how all establishments in Finland look?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
This is an S-Market grocery store. He probably succumbed on the way to the beer aisle.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
As it's Finland, can I guess they are just using that pallet truck to help him to his car so he can drive himself and his kids home?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
He’s supposed to go home to beat his wife, as is the proud tradition of hosed up Finnish men. Then come summer, he should get hammered, go fishing, get more hammered, and attempt to piss from the boat while standing up. Oh, and real men don’t wear life jackets, so he falls into water, extinguishing yet another flame of a depressed, alcoholic, and suicidal family tree.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
https://youtu.be/FokaTjYtpb8

God bless Sgt. Jenkins

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Bernard,

How does one successfully navigate a live in girlfriend getting a pet without getting cucked? Asking for a friend.

Respectfully,
GFM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

GunForumMeme posted:

Bernard,

How does one successfully navigate a live in girlfriend getting a pet without getting cucked? Asking for a friend.

Respectfully,
GFM

How could he answer that question? You should be asking someone who has actually done so rather than someone who lost his gal to a 1.5 lbs sack of fur and poo poo.

Here’s how you navigate it - make sure it’s a dog and congrats you have a dog now. As long as it isn’t a macau, you’re pretty much set.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

How could he answer that question? You should be asking someone who has actually done so rather than someone who lost his gal to a 1.5 lbs sack of fur and poo poo.

Here’s how you navigate it - make sure it’s a dog and congrats you have a dog now. As long as it isn’t a macau, you’re pretty much set.

I'd rather ask him than ask someone with survivor bias.

It's a cat. Which is fine by me. Cause I don't have time for a dog.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Chopstix posted:

Nope nope nope.

I'll happily take ~$25 less an hour to ride on a bus a little more.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

GunForumMeme posted:

I'd rather ask him than ask someone with survivor bias.

It's a cat. Which is fine by me. Cause I don't have time for a dog.

Oh that poo poo is easy then. Cats are pet easy mode. Keep the litter box clean. Keep food in the bowl. Voila you’re done with cats.

Speaking of, i gutted an old couch and turned it into a giant cat tower. Hector loves it. Build extravagant poo poo for your cat to climb and they’ll be happy.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/SBANYPD/status/992561992731852800 :qqsay:

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
lmao

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

FTP

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Lmao. How the gently caress would they think that that's a good thing to tweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Bored As gently caress posted:

Lmao. How the gently caress would they think that that's a good thing to tweet.

whoever runs the sba Twitter is an embarrassment