Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Random Stranger posted:

drat it, a trip means we don't get a real freak out this morning as staffers keep him distracted. Hopefully he breaks down on the way back.

Sounds like it's Rudy's time to shine again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Great, someone will now have to clean the poo poo off the floor

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

DancingShade posted:

That's a nice easy wear Halloween costume.

One that could you get beat up, or increase the likelyhood that kids pelt you with dogshit.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Power Khan posted:

One that could you get beat up, or increase the likelyhood that kids pelt you with dogshit.

Literally worse than dressing up as the devil.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol:

https://twitter.com/AveryGWilks/status/992270816220921856?s=20

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/992395376039727104

lol

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

a new study bible! posted:

I think the giant retard is gonna win the election

For those unfamiliar with the population of West Virginia, this guy is a high 8/low 9 out of 10, which explains a lot about their culture.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Aborted.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't think I could stop myself from saying "gently caress you" to this person's face, and I feel bad about that

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

more about the filibuster

https://twitter.com/AveryGWilks/status/992275262946471943

quote:

A bill that would have outlawed almost all abortions in South Carolina died in the early hours of Friday morning on the floor of the state Senate, granting a major victory to Democrats after they launched a lengthy filibuster that lasted throughout much of the day and showed no signs of stopping.

In a stunning 24-21 vote, the Senate moved to send the bill back to the medical affairs committee, effectively killing any chance of the bill moving forward in the rest of this session.

State Sen. Marlon Kimpson, D-Charleston, held the floor for upwards of six hours as he filibustered the measure Thursday. He turned over the podium to state Sens. Margie Bright Matthews, D-Walterboro, and Fanning, who carried on the effort through the rest of the evening.

Senate Republicans had hoped to extend the debate until several Democrats gave up and left the chamber, gifting the GOP the three-fifths majority needed to shut down the filibuster and pass the abortion ban bill. But no Democrats left, with some canceling travel and vacation plans to remain in Columbia. All 45 eligible senators were present for the 1 a.m. vote Friday.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Going to go take a dump. In the meantime, WITCH HUNT!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Catastrophe posted:

I own this shirt. I don't wear it out in public because I am a wimp who doesn't want to deal with chud rage but it's a pretty cool shirt.

:same:

Also, it's one of those heavy plastic-like prints that is not comfortable and too warm.

Bardeh posted:

I'm really confused about how this guy with the charisma of a dog turd has even got as far in politics to make a run for Senate. Is West Virginia really that bereft of actual human beings with emotions?

Most politicians on both sides are horrible people. It's a career choice for narcissists and the day-to-day mostly involves begging for campaign cash.

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 14:40 on May 4, 2018

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

I just remember stuff like this anytime some asshat trots out the old 'both sides are the same' garbage.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Nice

red19fire
May 26, 2010

That’s definitely a lol, because in Econ 102 the first thing they teach about unemployment is that 4% is ideal and anything below it is artificial and/or unsustainable. Does anyone believe the American economy is in an ‘ideal’ state? Plus never mind that we know trump has ordered the labor department to juke the dogshit out of the employment statistics to make himself look good. The real unemployment is around 20%, probably.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 14:39 on May 4, 2018

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

I hate living in SC but this is pretty cool.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

GoodBrains liked his own tweet yesterday, lol

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Oh come on. That's so obviously fa--

huh.

He's really trying to make that WITCH HUNT catch phase a thing, isn't he. Has anyone checked for recent trademark filings on "WITCH HUNT" to see if Trump is making t-shirts and bumperstickers?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Big Beef City posted:

I don't think I could stop myself from saying "gently caress you" to this person's face, and I feel bad about that

What would you say to one of those Japanese people who like cosplaying in replica nazi uniforms?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Bust Rodd posted:

I hate living in SC but this is pretty cool.

Basically, the republicans wanted to spend millions of dollars on lawsuits that they would be destined to lose defending an unconstitutional law, and democrats put a stop to that.

Which is the party of fiscal responsibility again?

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/992395008744583168

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/StormyDaniels/status/992394912388861952
https://twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/992301702660304897

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

DancingShade posted:

What would you say to one of those Japanese people who like cosplaying in replica nazi uniforms?

My Hanzo steel would do the talking

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

:vince:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Good

Good

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

dear loving god that's incredible

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Let the record state the Ms. Daniels does NOT do anal.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Burt Sexual posted:

She looks hot here

Empress waist, wavy locks, Smokey eyes com on

-lies by a man whose eyes are bleeding

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

This is all so unreal. Every single day something hilarious happens related to the president. Every. Single. Day. I don’t know how it’s even possible.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

DancingShade posted:

"My culture is not your costume!"

Nah, I'd sock the nazi

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

AVENATTI / STORMY 2020

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

in a parallel world Hillary won and we do not know each other

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

....and China

Jikes
Dec 18, 2005

candy of the ocean

flawless victory

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Alan Smithee posted:

....and China

What's going on in the pic? Ghost of grandpa suffering from hemorrhoids?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

seems legit

https://twitter.com/mviser/status/992396276833701888

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/ElizLanders/status/992404234330103808

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol, just lol. also reminded me of this, from the late roman empire:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

One of these press core idiots needs to ask what facts Rudy needs to get straight.