Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Tingle, tbh, trades on concept and speed, not execution

There is a documented case of a squid loving an old Korean lady's mouth

It was for the good of the kingdom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Wish I hadn't read that chapter at work. I'm gonna be late for a meeting now because I have a hard on - an impressive 11 inches - and it is leaking precum.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Try manipulating your cloaca.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

sandoz posted:

lol squid don't even have cloacae

the males have huge dicks and they shoot their sperm, fire-hose-like, into the female's mouth

:same:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sandoz posted:

the males have huge dicks and they shoot their sperm, fire-hose-like, into the female's mouth

:same:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

sandoz posted:

:yossame:

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

a squid's dick and balls

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

This is whats going to happen to squid handjob goon when he self publishes.

https://twitter.com/chaeronaea/status/992291493506306048

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

marathon Stairmaster sesh posted:

This is whats going to happen to squid handjob goon when he self publishes.

https://twitter.com/chaeronaea/status/992291493506306048

a squid's anchovies and tobacco

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
A squid dick is the same size as the arm.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

So that's like, what, two cubits?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
dunno depends on the squid. Seems like it'd be a bigun if were two cubits. I didn't read the chapter 32, did the author drop in cubits? If so that's a pretty lame choice

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
No he dropped inches, and my lords, and other things specific to our world that completely broke the immersion. But that’s not why his prose is hilarious/terrible. You should really read it when you get the time, it’s short. It’s condensed unintentional comedy, in fact.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm gonna go out on a limb squid's dick and say that it was intentionally trying to be funny.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
here we go

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21834723

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

:gizz:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah but he DEFINITELY brought it up like she got hosed in the mouth by a squid not that she ate a squid dick and that got her face pregnant.

I’ve never been so relieved to be so grossed out.

Faded Mars
Jul 1, 2004

It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga.
You know I bet he could still write weird erotica and make some extra beer money each month. It's the Wild West out there for self publishing, people!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Nobody is going to read 25,000 pages of erotica though. I wouldn't even read it if you paid me 15 dollars a "novel".

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
What the genre of fantasy politics needs is probably more weird sex and not way, way less weird sex

- A guy who jacked off to The Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

What the genre of fantasy politics needs is probably more weird sex and not way, way less weird sex

- A guy who jacked off to The Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind

True. The weird sex was less gross than the politics in that one.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Nobody is going to read 25,000 pages of erotica though. I wouldn't even read it if you paid me 15 dollars a "novel" tissue.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

P-Mack posted:

True. The weird sex was less gross than the politics in that one.

I like to think old Terry was trying to write sex scenes that would turn on Ayn Rand.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I never read anything from him, but is he the one that would always say "turned _____ into a womb" whenever a monster hosed a part of someone that wasn't a womb?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Nothing much, just a goon told a story about how he lanced a taint boil and slapped a wet/dry vac onto it to suck out all the juices and then had to throw the tubing and everything away because he couldn't get the stink and juices all the way out. You know, nothing out of the ordinary.

No way, he just started vacuuming that poo poo. No lances or nothing. It hadn't come to a head yet.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I think I’ve hit rock bottom.

I ordered phenazepam online from a site I found on google. But I’m worried it might be a scam or an undercover cop.

It wasn’t one of the top search results, I had to hit the more results button a couple times to find it. It claims to be a research chemical supplier in business for over a decade. On the surface everything looks legit. The site looks relatively professional, all the links work and everything is in perfect English. They list an American address in Georgia (the state not the country) and a US phone number, but a google search of the url turns up a scamadvisor link that shows the site is “Germany based, but most likely from Cameroon.” There’s also a single bad review from a place called ripoffreport that says somebody never got their order.

The site has a live chat feature and a phone number you can text, although whoever answers those talks a bit like English isn’t their first language. It only accepts payments through Bitcoin and Western Union, and if you use the latter you have to text or email them to get the receiver’s info. I did get a confirmation email when I placed my order that shows my order details, but the sender is “My WordPress Website.”

I didn’t use a vpn (because I don’t know wtf that is) and I did everything on a mobile device.

I think I can handle being scammed, although I’d be pissed. What I’m really scared of is the police. Am I gonna get arrested?

The former seems much more likely to me than the latter if it helps

quote:

Dear "I wrote a scene for a book that involves squid hitman getting a handjob" goon,

It's too bad :toxx:s can't be done through confessions cause I would buy you Archives if you can make an audiobook of your tales using the book barn goons.

Also you're a gently caress up and I hope your book gets ridiculed as muched as Twisted was when your book gets selfpublished.

Signed
Giantess/breast expansion fetish confessor from eariler in the thread

ohhhhh shiiiiiit fetish fiiiiiight

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
I don't know why you'd order phenazepam if you don't want to be arrested. At least if it ends up being a drug sting you'll remember why you're in a cell.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
*starts rapidly spinning as boner magnitizes towards both fetishes indecisively*

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I have a fetish for people with fetishes fighting each other

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

loquacius posted:

ohhhhh shiiiiiit fetish fiiiiiight
please don't dox my clips4sale store name

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

quote:

:catdrugs: :catdrugs: :catdrugs: :catdrugs:

The chances of you being busted are microscopic unless you are ordering large quantities of scheduled drugs across national borders. Still, yer prolly gonna get ripped off.

EDIT: nevertheless, if you are ordering pills off some mega shady internet site, then yeah, you are approaching rock bottom. Consider therapy. Or at least talk to someone.

Gynovore fucked around with this message at 00:52 on May 6, 2018

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
Pill goon: my father was the late ruler of Nigeria Sani Abacha. When he died he left many millions of dollars in bank accounts in various names, including Paul T Anderson. If you send me $5,000 to create documents in that name for you and you impersonate Mr Anderson to get the funds, I will give you 20%.
Your friend in God
Hans-Norbert Abacha

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Phenazepam goon, it's just a scam. Cameroon isn't as big on scams as the classics like Nigeria and India but they are pretty up there. I don't think I've ever heard of someone using western union/moneygram for anything that wasn't a scam. When you see that payment method and that country together, it should set off every scam alarm bell you have in your head.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Wasn't there an account from someone who took phen and ended up waking up naked in a jail cell smeared with their own poop?

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Phenazepam goon, it's just a scam. Cameroon isn't as big on scams as the classics like Nigeria and India but they are pretty up there. I don't think I've ever heard of someone using western union/moneygram for anything that wasn't a scam. When you see that payment method and that country together, it should set off every scam alarm bell you have in your head.

I forgot to mention that even if pills arrive who knows wtf they are?! It’s all the fun of gambling with the lucky chance to end up in hospital!

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

SciFiDownBeat posted:

can... can I be a squid in my next life?
Good hunter......

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Sure pal.... Like people lie in the internet.....

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
One day there will actually be a Nigerian prince with millions of dollars who needs just a little to release it... and he’s gonna be so mad when it doesn’t work out because nobody trusts him.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

therattle posted:

I forgot to mention that even if pills arrive who knows wtf they are?! It’s all the fun of gambling with the lucky chance to end up in hospitaldead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

loquacius posted:

One of the kids started school, we had great times, and we had amazing sex.

That is an incredible sentance to take out of context