Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Raku posted:

The ideal male form

Who is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

our new punter we drafted from the veldt

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

iospace posted:

Well, considering goldens are the derps of the dog world

Lovable, loving derps :kimchi:

Yellow lab. Still derpy

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Abugadu posted:

He'll learn. If he makes the team then this time next year he'll probably be more cut than any of us

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Abugadu posted:

And now I'm thinking about NFL scouts throwing hunks of well cooked meat onto college campuses to find their next prospect.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Nervous posted:

And now I'm thinking about NFL scouts throwing hunks of well cooked meat onto college campuses to find their next prospect.

*trudges through a moderate snowfall, carrying a sack, onto the quad*
*stops to rummage through it, pulling forth the Manas steak, clearing a spot on the ground for it, and hides behind a tree*
*waits*
*waits*
*waits*
*waits*

quietly, the lid of a nearby dumpster pushes open a crack - the scout clutches his stopwatch tightly

the grizzled husk of Ryan Leaf flops out, and huffs towards the spot, steam erupting from its labored breaths

*starts throwing snowballs at it* "Goddamn it get away from that, that took me three hours to make, get back"

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUJukTGUaJc

Legatron

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I have absolutely no clue whether JK Scott is gonna be BJ Sander or Johnny Hekker and to be honest I'm a little worried

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/barry/status/993848388901855232?s=19

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

That will probably be my obit as well.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
After the Eagles won Super Bowl 52, the NFC East became the first division to have 4 Super Bowl winning teams in it. But that doesn't tell the whole story

Dallas Cowboys - 8 Appearances(5 wins)

Washington Redskins - 5 Appearances(3 wins)

New York Giants - 5 Appearances(4 wins)

Philadelphia Eagles- 3 Appearances(1 win)

That totals at 21 combined Super Bowl appearances and 13 Super Bowl Wins.

An NFC East team has played in 40% of the SB's, and won 25% of them.

The closest division is the AFC East with 20 appearances but only 8 wins

Take a Super Bowl at random. There's a 40% chance a current NFC East team played in it

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Okay, but the NFC East is still the worst.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

waah posted:

Okay, but the NFC East is still the worst.

In the words of Scott Steiner "The numbers don't lie"

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

quote:

New Yorkers typically wait until they're collecting Social Security before moving to Florida. The 27-year-old Catanzaro got a head start by signing with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Nobody should begrudge Catanzaro for signing a three-year, $9.75 million deal with the Bucs, because his $3.75 million guaranteed is a lot of loot. But my understanding is that the veteran was looking for any opportunity to avoid playing in the cold.

Perhaps the Jets should have beefed up their offer to include a Gor-Tex coat from the Costanza Collection.

Catanzaro was born and raised in South Carolina before kicking at Clemson. He spent his first three NFL seasons with the Cardinals. In other words, he basically kicked in idyllic conditions for most of his life.

Maybe The Cat Man should be re-named The Bubble Boy. (Let's see if he knows who invaded Spain in the eighth century).

quote:

According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, former Jets kicker Chandler Catanzaro is apparently somehow soft because he preferred a warm-weather destination in free agency.

Catanzaro grew up in South Carolina, and spent his first three years playing in Arizona. Where it’s, you know, warm. This offseason, he signed with the Buccaneers, where he gets to enjoy pleasant weather and the absence of state income taxes. And also, not playing for the Jets.

The Buccaneers have actually been worse at football lately than his previous team (26-54 the last five years, to the Jets’ 32-48), but it’s not as if either team is a contender to win the Super Bowl this season.

So Catanzaro was offered a three-year, $9.75 million contract with $3.75 million guaranteed. And he chose to accept it in a place where he’d be happy. Which seems normal, unless you’re the kind of twisted individual who finds some glory being on a bad team and cold at the same time.

lol at the ny media

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
God if that article doesn’t capture the insufferable attitude NYCers that are down here have towards people who hate the cold.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Ehhhh it's ok to not like cold weather ?!?!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Cold weather is loving stupid. It's just annoying to have that many different sets of clothes and spend the time preparing for it.

gently caress winter.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/tmz/status/993882458847297537?s=21

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I guess OD'ing is "a reaction".

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

literally lol'd at work

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Cold weather is loving stupid. It's just annoying to have that many different sets of clothes and spend the time preparing for it.

gently caress winter.

You have different clothes for winter?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i have a t shirt, but with longer sleeves that go past the elbows and all the way to the wrists

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

a neat cape posted:

You have different clothes for winter?

:hfive:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I hate winter but also decided to move to Chicago so idk where I'm at mentally

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
How can you guys be talking about winter. It's already 90 degrees outside and it's only 10:30, in my mind winter might as well be on the moon

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Play posted:

How can you guys be talking about winter. It's already 90 degrees outside and it's only 10:30, in my mind winter might as well be on the moon
In NC it was 80 in February then never over like 60 all of March and now its 90 every day.

Please kill me.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

In NC it was 80 in February then never over like 60 all of March and now its 90 every day.

Please kill me.

Things are perfect here in Asheville.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I think Philadelphia has finally balanced out but we were having really dramatic swings like 40 one day, 60s - 70 the next. Feels like it's getting worse unless this is one of those getting old things.

WEATHER CHAT!
(Food chat get on deck)

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
If only there were a chat thread

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Joey Freshwater posted:

If only there were a chat thread

Could always use the poop thread for chat I guess. :shrug:

Edit: Since I'm here and just stumbled on this.

https://sports.theonion.com/is-andrew-luck-fully-recovered-from-his-quadruple-amput-1825592390

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 19:34 on May 8, 2018

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I moved to LA so I can be chilly every time there is a breeze. I'm chilly right now and wish I had a vest or something.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
So yeah, Reuben Foster is a shithead.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

quote:

▪ Police found two weapons in the house, a loaded .38-caliber pistol and a Sig Sauer short-barreled rifle. The latter was found on the floor of the bathroom with a loaded 30-round magazine and a round in the chamber.

Huh. I wonder what that is

:stare:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
He needed it for duck hunting

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

kiimo posted:

For a second, I thought that was a blade coming out of the gun and was impressed with the multiple ways Foster could murder a man.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Get ready for final fantasy chat

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Ingram got popped for PEDs.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

kiimo posted:

He needed it to protect school kids from Muslim invaders.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

pubic works project posted:

Ingram got popped for PEDs.

Just like his father smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chiefs released Nacho. Noooooooo

• Locked thread