Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

big nipples big life posted:

"My Husband"

Is matilda Karl playing Karl's wife on the internet?

It's branston pickle's wife I think?

Edit: George tax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCVe4pNMLW0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

peter gabriel posted:

It's branston pickle's wife I think?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

:eyepop:

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

:aaaaa:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

This is glorious. Music goons should use this as their album cover.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Thanks for doing your part.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
kickstarter game update: deadfire pretty good

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

DapperDon posted:

Yes, I have already done that as well as with the Florida State Attorneys office. I forward all communications from CIG to them and my attorney. I am a rocks throw from Washington DC.

I think it's time to stop being polite and start pushing hard. Give them a deadline and make it clear that the second they pass by that deadline you initiate proceedings with every agency you can find. I did that two years ago and got a refund in a week.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sample_text posted:

So their white knight argument is :
"STOP SCAMMING CIG YOU PIECE OF POO-POO!!"

EDIT: Simple solution to all of this. Stop buying ships. Hold on to what you have. If you own a 500$ ship you'll earn pleb-money faster than a guy with a flying trashcan.

If all the goons in this forum believe I can float on a bubble, could you maybe do it in the next 15 minutes? I'm too lazy to walk to the store and buy a pack of smokes.

PSA we say poo poo here, "poo-poo" is a word filter applied when you're not logged into the forums

See also - "gently caress" for gently caress

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I said come in! posted:

Sometimes I think about Star Citizen and wish it were actually finished and a good game. I know neither of these things will ever happen though. I don't get why Chris Roberts had to be so greedy. RSI should have just released a modest game to start with and build up from there. It has worked really well for Elite: Dangerous.

It's called hubris. CR wanted a publisher, they told him to go gently caress himself.

He's one of the greatest ever, making games is not really that hard, you just need money.

He'll show them. he'll show them all!

Sample_text
Apr 28, 2018

by VideoGames

History Comes Inside! posted:

PSA we say poo poo here, "poo-poo" is a word filter applied when you're not logged into the forums

See also - "gently caress" for gently caress

Oh thank loving god!

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sample_text posted:

By the way, I still don't get if these people refuse to understand how some outsider might think this is a scam (due to fear that it might be true), or are they really that dumb.

They both refuse to understand and are really that dumb. which explains their behaviour perfectly.

The smart ones pretend to refuse to understand.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sample_text posted:

Oh thank loving god!

And wait until you learn what Robocop is.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Beet Wagon posted:

One of my favorite minigames in Star Citizen is watching people play the "Actually I backed in X year so I'm more right" card lol. It's like an unwritten rule that whoever backed earliest is the most correct, and I just recently realized I backed before Montoya :smuggo:

If it wasn't for posting on reddit, I'd roll up, drop my 'golden ticket', and the fact that I pledged on the second day of the project, pre kickstarter. But its :reddit: and my RSI account is gone with the wind, since I got MY REFUND.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I'm the tie-in to women being crazy

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

:lol: that's great

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

I think the subtlety on display here is the most amazing part.

Frank_Leroux
Mar 24, 2018

Glorious. It's like the moment in the movie just before the secret ninja assassin shanks somebody.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come to nuke America.

Does he really not know?

Frank_Leroux
Mar 24, 2018

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I guess we know that 88 in his name is not for the year he was born.

SPERMCUBE.ORG
Nov 3, 2011

Space commies are th' biggest threat t' red-blooded American Freedom we got in th' future. So me and my boys got to talking over a few hot dogs the other day and this is what we came up with...

lol
I did see that nazi coming.

BeigeJacket
Jul 21, 2005

I just remembered that CIG once pretended they were going to make a Enders Game style zero g sports game.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
College Slice

BeigeJacket posted:

I just remembered that CIG once pretended they were going to make a Enders Game style zero g sports game.

I mean, Illfonic did. Then CIG threw the whole thing in the bin, because 'scaling' issues. No one bothered to tell them that chars were shrunk down to 3 inches high, to make the environments bigger.

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:
ARGcast Episode 10 is about to air LIVE: https://www.twitch.tv/virtual_captain

Still time to get in if you want. Or we can add you mid-show probably.

Sample_text
Apr 28, 2018

by VideoGames

Virtual Captain posted:

ARGcast Episode 10 is about to air LIVE: https://www.twitch.tv/virtual_captain

Still time to get in if you want. Or we can add you mid-show probably.

Hey Virtual Captain, did you know Squatty Potty is now advertising some lovely videogame along with their product?
It might be an interesting subject to talk about....

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
I tried to follow the advice of the thread title, but Battletech is just too boring.

Frostpunk on the other hand took me down a 4am rabbit hole... it's amazing how something with even some simple gameplay decisions can give you hours of entertainment.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

The Titanic posted:

This is a surprising and exciting turn of events.

And I know that if Derek wasn't already banned, he probably would be within the next 45 minutes.

Ahaahahaha so true.

Nyast
Nov 14, 2017

BLAZING AT THE
SPEED OF LIGHT

Hobold posted:

I mean, Illfonic did. Then CIG threw the whole thing in the bin, because 'scaling' issues. No one bothered to tell them that chars were shrunk down to 3 inches high, to make the environments bigger.

And of course, during the months / years since Illfonic received the specifications for the work they had to do, nobody at CIG ever checked what they were doing. Not even once ( or they'd have instantly realized the problem ). So either they're lying by putting the blame on Illfonic, either they're incompetent. Pick your poison.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
College Slice

Nyast posted:

And of course, during the months / years since Illfonic received the specifications for the work they had to do, nobody at CIG ever checked what they were doing. Not even once ( or they'd have instantly realized the problem ). So either they're lying by putting the blame on Illfonic, either they're incompetent. Pick your poison.

I counter, by saying CIG is both lying, and incompetent.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

DO NOT GIVE HIM THAT! HE IS A PEON THAT WANTS TO BE IMMORTALIZED BY OUR BEARS!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

More motion capture for the single player?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

big nipples big life posted:

I guess we know that 88 in his name is not for the year he was born.

SPERMCUBE.ORG posted:

lol
I did see that nazi coming.

Wait, wait, wait, you guys see an 88 online and don't immediately think:

???