Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Maybe just run non-poo poo candidates who can run on a real platform people can see helping their real lives?

lol no, your broken system encourages single issue voting so good luck getting a good set of non-hellish ideas in one electable candidate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

etalian posted:

In more related news, China has stopped buying US soybeans in retaliation for the Trump trade tariffs

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/04/angst-in-farm-belt-after-reports-that-china-halted-buying-us-soybeans.html

No, now the Chinese will turn into hulking muscle men without the soy to keep them in check!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

ahhh gently caress whatever will the alt-right do about the un-soyed musclasian horde

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
cucked by a virile chinaman

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
china on that alpha brain red pill

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
The fun thing about that is that to the degree that phytoestrogen acts as they think it does, it actually has the OPPOSITE effect as the 'soyboy' narrative, in that phytoestrogens can end up in an estrogen receptor without doing anything, but keeping estrogen proper out. If they're that concerned about estrogen the thing to do would be chug soymilk while religiously avoiding plain old milk, which has loads of plain old estrogen.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

reignonyourparade posted:

The fun thing about that is that to the degree that phytoestrogen acts as they think it does, it actually has the OPPOSITE effect as the 'soyboy' narrative, in that phytoestrogens can end up in an estrogen receptor without doing anything, but keeping estrogen proper out. If they're that concerned about estrogen the thing to do would be chug soymilk while religiously avoiding plain old milk, which has loads of plain old estrogen.

they neutralize the milk estrogen by mixing in the high-T bull semen purchased from infowars.com

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Giga Gaia posted:

china on that alpha brain red pill

It's called Xi Jinping thought

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/992713052054269953

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Heath posted:

No, now the Chinese will turn into hulking muscle men without the soy to keep them in check!

poo poo, combine that with their knowledge of Nanto Seiken, Gento Koken and of course Hokuto Shinken and we are well and truly hosed.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

A ghost ship full of mutated sailors who ate nothing but soybeans for years is a pretty good video game level

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

That game about the plant zombies but instead of fungus human hybrids everyone has rockin tits and bleeds soy sauce

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/mixedritedj/status/992862294596972544

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well if anyone is an expert on declaring bankruptcy it is donald trump

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
yea he should set up a university to impart his wisdom for a modest tuition fee

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

haha that's literally what they got Dennis Hastert for

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
In a sick way I hope that gas prices start to climb like a loving rocket because most of the Pro-Trump bumper stickers I see are on huge dick-compensating trucks around here and I want to see what they think of their Orange Christ once gas hits $3.50 a gallon and it’s costing them $300 a month to commute to work.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Ripoff posted:

I want to see what they think of their Orange Christ once gas hits $3.50 a gallon and it’s costing them $300 a month to commute to work.

I'll tell you right now what they think: GOD drat GLOBALISTS!!!! THIS ALL THE SAUDIS FAULT!!!! IF ONLY OBAMA WASNT WEAK ON IRAN!!!!

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

1redflag posted:

I'll tell you right now what they think: GOD drat GLOBALISTS!!!! THIS ALL THE SAUDIS FAULT!!!! IF ONLY OBAMA WASNT WEAK ON IRAN!!!!

LIBERALS LIBERALS LIBERALS LIBERALS LIBERALLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (*HISSING LIKE COBRA loving COMMANDER*)

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That tumor looks bad

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
does this count

https://twitter.com/ThisWeekABC/status/993996262499233792

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Maybe just run non-poo poo candidates who can run on a real platform people can see helping their real lives?

sure but you also better Hate Abortions because that's what people care about

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

lol he's not even honest about being a crook, he's literally saying he was framed by obama

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

America is going to die in my lifetime

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Yo that belly, how young is that guy?

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Potato Salad posted:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Potato Salad posted:

I think most of us will probably be dead seconds before America dies.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Yeah he killed thre family members with his greed but have you considered that the last president was black.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

loving lol he said he was going to sell out his dead family on national tv and it was all for nothing

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Agean90 posted:

loving lol he said he was going to sell out his dead family on national tv and it was all for nothing

it's fine, any surviving family members are probably voting the exact same way

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Similar to “fake news” and liberals, “cuck” ended up encapsulating the right in such a delicious manner.
By that logic, for the left, “CHUD” will turn out to be apropos when we all end up basking in the glow of a glorious nuclear haze.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Agean90 posted:

into my god drat veins with this gorgeous schadenfreude.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Literally sacrificing my family to the gods of capitalism to own the libs.

Alternatively, dying for Trump’s clean-coal profits.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Potato Salad posted:

Inshallah

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Potato Salad posted:

Inshallah

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/rfnddsgns/status/993641503133233154

https://twitter.com/drhea1946/status/992964774026727425

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
They backed Trump. Now, his foreign labor cuts may ruin them.

quote:

Eddie Devine voted for President Donald Trump because he thought he would be good for American business. Now, he says, the Trump administration’s restrictions on seasonal foreign labor may put him out of business.

“I feel like I’ve been tricked by the devil,” said Devine, owner of Harrodsburg-based Devine Creations Landscaping. “I feel so stupid.”

Devine says he lost a $100,000 account because he didn’t have enough men to do the job. He’s worried he may be out of business next year if things don’t improve.

He isn’t alone. Cuts in H-2B visas are hurting small businesses across the country that can’t find Americans willing to do hard, manual labor: Maryland crab processors, Texas shrimp fishermen, and Kentucky landscapers and construction companies.

“We live and die by these visas,” said Ken Monin, owner of Monin Construction, which specializes in home additions, roofs, decks and garages. “Last year we about went bankrupt. The workers we were supposed to get in March didn’t show up until August because they couldn’t get visas.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

aw beans the xenophobe I supported is making it hard to get easy immigrant labor