Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

flakeloaf posted:

wait, what

what?

:aaa:

now look up mountain dew's original mascot / logo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

hobbesmaster posted:

pretty sure i've been asked if i wanted still or sparkling water more outside the US than within despite living in the US

definitely same

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

ate all the Oreos posted:

i don't really care if i'm seen drinking diet soda, i just want something that doesn't stain my teeth real bad and give me kidney stones

brush your teeth ever problem solved

Cold on a Cob posted:

do they make lacroix with caffeine in it yet? i'd drink that. i can't drink coffee anymore but i still need wake up juice :sludgepal:

There are tons of caffienated diet sodas to drink.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

graph posted:

i'm the three pages of fake luxury white people soda posts

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
speaking of gross water the potable water at castle rock SP trail camp is surprisingly palatable

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

ate all the Oreos posted:

i don't really care if i'm seen drinking diet soda, i just want something that doesn't stain my teeth real bad and give me kidney stones

have you tried water

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

FrozenVent posted:

why the gently caress can’t Americans just drink water

this is why you’re fat as a nation

almonds

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

just lol if you drink anything other than reverse osmosis alkylized warm jacuzzi water

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

:gas:

is what puts the bubbles in carbonated water, and threads in the graveyard

:gas::gas::gas:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

muckswirler posted:

just lol if you drink anything other than reverse osmosis alkylized warm jacuzzi water

if its raining i just suck on the downspout on my way out the door in the morning

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Roosevelt posted:

graph please merge the tech bubble and hydration threads

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Babies Getting Rabies posted:

have you tried water

yes, most of what i drink is water, but like i said it doesn't break up the slime in the back of my throat as well :shrug:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

i drink selzer in mass quantity

never understood the appeal of flavored selzer

it's clearly just for dumb nerds trying to kick the dew

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

graph posted:

i'm the three pages of fake luxury white people soda posts

i’m sorry i’m sorry i’m trying to remove it

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
lifehack if you like your carbonated water with flavor: put in a few drops of angostura. it’s delicious and not sweet

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
just put a bottle of robitussin in your sodastream

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

one neat trick to stop coughy drinkers

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

water water everywhere

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

smoke some dried up banana peels out of a bong filled with la croix

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
we used to smoke hookah in college with chilled red wine w/ ice

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

Roosevelt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/994218967962013704

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

quote:

Hiball’s Sparkling Energy Waters are naturally zero calories, zero sugar, zero carbs, unsweetened, naturally flavored and contain no preservatives and no artificial anything. CONTAINS: Organic Caffeine, Organic Guarana, Organic Ginseng and B-Vitamins.
:laffo:

only the finest organic cns stimulants

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

wait until he finally figures out why banks have all that paperwork

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i'm the marketing incentives created via token ownership

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Babies Getting Rabies posted:

lifehack if you like your carbonated water with flavor: put in a few drops of angostura. it’s delicious and not sweet
I've done this it's actually a decent tip

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

qirex posted:

wait until he finally figures out why banks have all that paperwork

oh I'm sure we'll get quite the screed about "regulations" and "how can you expect me not to support criminal enterprises" etc

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

flakeloaf posted:

american mountain dew combines entirely too well with honey jack daniels

also if you have access to xtabentun you can trade that for pretty much any sort of favour from me

honey jack goes really well with Barqs root beer

actually I think Barqs also goes well with normal whiskey but the honey whiskey makes it extra

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
tequila mixes with cream soda decently

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

lancemantis posted:

oh I'm sure we'll get quite the screed about "regulations" and "how can you expect me not to support criminal enterprises" etc

or, y'know "some guy stole all my money why aren't the cops willing to track down this moldovan ip address?"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lmao

https://twitter.com/ByRosenberg/status/994278935264284672

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
and pretty much guaranteed for cash in this case since I doubt any bank would loan you money for that (and its over their lending limit anyway)

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
its also funny to me that prices in san jose are so bad because I myself had zero desire to live there

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Jimmy Carter posted:

I didn't see Rampage today and I feel bad because of this fact

saw a trailer for a mila kunis action vehicle that comes out august 3rd, but moviepass isn't gonna last that long :/

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

lancemantis posted:

and pretty much guaranteed for cash in this case since I doubt any bank would loan you money for that (and its over their lending limit anyway)

lenders in the bay area have worked themselves around to the idea of writing loans for things like that

that price is probably about right. a million or so for the land and then -$50k for destruction costs

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

rjmccall posted:

lenders in the bay area have worked themselves around to the idea of writing loans for things like that

that price is probably about right. a million or so for the land and then -$50k for destruction costs

holy poo poo. you really think a demo would cost that much around there?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

President Beep posted:

depends where you are

a coworker bought a place in palo alto which had a swimming pool that the didnt want

he had workers come out and dismantle it and haul the debris away

the disposal fees for the debris were more than the cost of the demo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

President Beep posted:

i'd guess more if they're remediating a/c pipe and hafta dispose of nasty old aerially-deposited lead soil

probably no asbestos in the walls tho since it burned down lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

FMguru posted:

depends where you are
the disposal fees for the debris were more than the cost of the demo

yeah, i can imagine. especially if there was any asbestos or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

aerially-deposited lead soil

ah, that makes sense then