Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Why would a Seahawks fan care about the 49ers when he was a child, and the Seahawks were in the AFC

CHECKMATE!!!!!!!11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Spoeank posted:

Why would a Seahawks fan care about the 49ers when he was a child, and the Seahawks were in the AFC

CHECKMATE!!!!!!!11

Because they were good and it is fun to hate on good teams.

Also sad to see Sherman on the niners but people getting all twisted about it is silly. Dude was always going to not have his whole career on the hawks. He rightly so was gonna chase the money.

All players should get as much money as possible to participate in our 21st century bloodsport

Also as an aside "being a professional" especially in the context of sports is such loving made up social construct bullshit. Let people be people

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
The whole segment where Para wanted to be a wrassler was pretty hard to translate

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
To be honest, if it was the reverse, I wouldn't fault Sherman at all. He's a smart dude and he knows he needs to make that paper. It's extremely rare for a player like a CB to spend his whole career with one time. It would be cool and good but non-core guys like QB or a LT usually end up bouncing around the league a bit.

It's really weird to see him on the Niners though and I'm buying all my in-laws Sherman shirseys though because I am leaning all the way in. The Niners aren't going to be as good as people think, I need to get my fun somehow.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Spoeank posted:

drat dude your posting is like season 7 of the office now. It's just sad. You either die a quality shitposter or you live long enough to see yourself hyping up a 45 year old Brandon Marshall

The Office was good until the end. :colbert:

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

edit - nah, not gonna be a dick today.

mike-
Jul 9, 2004

Phillipians 1:21
LWB is probably the best poster on this forum

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Man tries to troll 49ers via Richard Sherman, Richard Sherman trolls man via 49ers

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

DaFrugalGamer posted:

If Seahawks sign Brandon Marshall they might have the best WR Corps In football. Doug Baldwin, Tyler Lockett, Brandon Marshall, and Jaron Brown.Throw in a couple of guys poised for a breakout like Amara Darboh and Tanner McEvoy the NFCW won't know what hit them

Dude, the BROWNS have a better WR corps than the Seahawks.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
*extremely warcraft 2 orc wood gatherer voice*

Darboh

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Benny the Snake posted:

Alcohol, OP. Lots of it.

Edit: between this dude's nervous breakdown over Sherman and DFG's meltdown, I'm pretty sure NFC West gives you brainworms.

He posted a joke.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The only joke here................ is the seattle seahawks!!!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Benny the Snake posted:

Edit: between this dude's nervous breakdown over Sherman and DFG's meltdown, I'm pretty sure NFC West gives you brainworms.

lmfao it's a c/p edit of Paradol Ex's famous Chris Benoit post you dork

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
*comes busting into the thread, breathless*

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3648665#post431853712

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Pete is a moron.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
1 former Seahawks fan, free to new home

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Flikken posted:

Dude, the BROWNS have a better WR corps than the Seahawks.

The Browns might have the best WR corps in the entire league though. Still, suggesting that the Seahawks roster of WR is even decent is pretty big stretch. I wouldn't mind Brandon Marshall on the team though if he's cheap. I think he still has a little left in the tank if he's recovered decently from his injury.

He really was extremely mediocre on the Giants for those few minutes he was able to play, but so was pretty much everybody else.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Again, hahahaha gently caress the Seahawks forever

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

indigi posted:

AHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHAAAHAHAHAAHAHA

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

DaFrugalGamer posted:

You're a retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I'm sorry for being even indirectly responsible for your meltdown and subsequent probation, and I want you to know I did not report you and I'm OK with your inability to understand jokes and/or overconfidence in the skill and quality of the seattle seahawks receiving corps. It takes passion to be a true sports fan and who can truly blame you for being passionate about your team? We kid around but we are really all friends here and you can be our friend too, if you want to be.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
tbh I keep trying to turn my attention and ire to the Rams, but they’re both fun and weirdly dull at the same time, and no matter how they do they’ll always be the old, sorry-rear end Rams to me.

Also the Seahawks are continuously entertaining in all the bad ways, so :shrug:

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

indigi posted:

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
What team did all these seahawks fans root for before about 5 years ago? Denver most likely

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Jesus Christ this dumb fuckin team

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Welp I'm solely in the "fire Pete Carroll" camp now.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

What team did all these seahawks fans root for before about 5 years ago? Denver most likely

probably the thunder which is why they are some of the worst fans in the world

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao it's a c/p edit of Paradol Ex's famous Chris Benoit post you dork

I'm not into wrestling so sue me :shrug:

indigi posted:

in Kermit voice Pete, your players are not men yet. They need to be like the lobster and clean their rooms.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm just gonna have to take solace in this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/twitersgoodboy/status/994718869372784641

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
I told you guys the Seahawks were alt-right

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Yeah... Pete Carroll is done.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Skip My Posts posted:

They didn’t watch football.

Mostly they still don’t.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
At least Pete grilling that general about 9/11 was funny, this sucks rear end. Go uh Rams

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

seiferguy posted:

Welp I'm solely in the "fire Pete Carroll" camp now.

Yeah what the gently caress, gently caress allllll of this noise

Why would he give that piece of poo poo a platform

Your team plays in Seattle, fuckface!

e. The more I think about this the more angry I get. I know how much that team means to people up there, including to their LGBT fans, and to have Pete embrace that guy must be so saddening and alienating for so many of them. Just completely unacceptable.

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 04:05 on May 11, 2018

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

indigi posted:

Get hosed Seattle.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

josh rosen signed

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
This whole thing reeks of "culture change". Especially in light of Carroll and Scheider giving depositions in Kap's collusion case.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mysteriously not signing kaep despite being the ideal situation for him ✅
Trading anthem kneeler Michael Bennett ✅
Cutting hyperintelligent socially aware and all around good person for the downtrodden Richard Sherman ✅
Bringing in Jordan B Peterson to talk to the team ✅
1488 = 14+8+8 = 30, 3+0 = 3. 12s, 1+2 = 3. ✅

drat feels good to be on the right side of history about the Seattle Seahawks (aka the SS)

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
e. Never mind.

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 11:34 on May 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress does that mean i lost my toxx bet with myself

• Locked thread