Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pizza valentine
Sep 19, 2007

DON'T FAKE THE FUNK
Grimey Drawer
drat early onset dementia is sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

hifi posted:

probably the thunder which is why they are some of the worst fans in the world

Leperflesh posted:

I'm sorry for being even indirectly responsible for your meltdown and subsequent probation, and I want you to know I did not report you and I'm OK with your inability to understand jokes and/or overconfidence in the skill and quality of the seattle seahawks receiving corps. It takes passion to be a true sports fan and who can truly blame you for being passionate about your team? We kid around but we are really all friends here and you can be our friend too, if you want to be.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Still real fuckin upset this morning at Pete.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Spoeank posted:

Mysteriously not signing kaep despite being the ideal situation for him ✅
Trading anthem kneeler Michael Bennett ✅
Cutting hyperintelligent socially aware and all around good person for the downtrodden Richard Sherman ✅
Bringing in Jordan B Peterson to talk to the team ✅
1488 = 14+8+8 = 30, 3+0 = 3. 12s, 1+2 = 3. ✅

drat feels good to be on the right side of history about the Seattle Seahawks (aka the SS)

Pete Carroll, 9/11 Truther

9+1+1=12 , 1+2=3

Woah.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

They didn’t watch football.

Mostly they still don’t.

Hey, that's only because I live in the Niners Raiders market.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

indigi posted:

*comes busting into the thread, breathless*

Are we sure Pete didn't think he was getting a time traveling Jeremy Irons from the past?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Benny the Snake posted:

I'm not into wrestling so sue me :shrug:

Its k but neither am I, its just a famous sa post.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Skip My Posts posted:

What team did all these seahawks fans root for before about 5 years ago? Denver most likely

Make it 15 years ago and oddly enough I was a niners fan. I still have an old Steve young jersey. That all changed when seattle moved to the NFC.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I've had no other team for life (33 im old lol) but I also wasn't that deep into it because the seahawks were so lovely that my dad would start getting mad about it and my mom would take me out of the room and it happened so often I barely even knew the rules until I was a teen lol

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I probably didn't start really paying attention to the Seahawks until they joined the NFC and hired Holmgren.

Edit: before then I paid way more attention to the Huskies and the Mariners.

seiferguy fucked around with this message at 17:56 on May 11, 2018

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Intel&Sebastian posted:

1 former Seahawks fan, free to new home

You know what you're alright man. But before I take you in, is there anything I need to know about having a pet who's been abused?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I play madden ultimate team

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I've had no other team for life (33 im old lol) but I also wasn't that deep into it because the seahawks were so lovely that my dad would start getting mad about it and my mom would take me out of the room and it happened so often I barely even knew the rules until I was a teen lol

Same, but I gave up on the Hawks (or thought I did, the superbowl win stirred some poo poo up) in the early 2000s when I realized that getting worked up over them losing all the time wasn't healthy. Surprisingly rational for a dumbass college kid.

Edit: I'm actually more comfortable with being a Seahawks fan when we're sucking, if I'm honest. I've embraced it. When we're good, I can feel myself getting sucked back in to actually caring.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Yeah I'm fine with sucking or being a rebuild team. Not quite as fine with becoming the official team of :chud: Proud Boys :chud: everywhere because management and Carroll read too much Fox News.

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'm fine with sucking. Not quite as fine with becoming the official team of :chud: Proud Boys :chud: everywhere because management and Carroll read too much Fox News.

Agreed. Pete Carroll's luster is wearing thin. Thankfully he'll likely be gone in the next couple of years.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Russell Wilson for head coach

The Gobbledygooker
Apr 5, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah I'm fine with sucking or being a rebuild team. Not quite as fine with becoming the official team of :chud: Proud Boys :chud: everywhere because management and Carroll read too much Fox News.

I had an uber driver the other day who was a Seahawks fan, was having a somewhat normal football conversation until he told me he stopped watching because of Kaepernick :911:

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

gently caress the Seahawks

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

The Gobbledygooker posted:

I had an uber driver the other day who was a Seahawks fan, was having a somewhat normal football conversation until he told me he stopped watching because of Kaepernick :911:

Yeah, I assume all teams are going through some degree of this poo poo right now where all the suburban Trump fans who can actually afford tickets and a complete set of merch are revolting. Going so far as bringing in the /pol lib-triggering darling of the month is a bit much though and is a sign that this isn't just some performative peace offering to conservatives. You have to be reading some real retard poo poo to start thinking dudes like that are on the level.

https://twitter.com/DJCPI/status/955454023599083523

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Guys, i think the Seahawks are going to be ok.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I agree they will soon be

Onboarding
Klansmen

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah, I assume all teams are going through some degree of this poo poo right now where all the suburban Trump fans who can actually afford tickets and a complete set of merch are revolting. Going so far as bringing in the /pol lib-triggering darling of the month is a bit much though and is a sign that this isn't just some performative peace offering to conservatives. You have to be reading some real retard poo poo to start thinking dudes like that are on the level.

https://twitter.com/DJCPI/status/955454023599083523

This is just the tip of the iceberg that is the Con-Artist Professor Jordan B. Peterson

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

lol like there's such a thing as a 2 year old that isn't an inhuman monster

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
btw my whole 3 numerology was for russell wilson's jersey number.

I did it right before bed, in my defense

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Football was a mistake

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/Cardschatter/status/994990781340372993

looks good

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

DariusLikewise posted:

gently caress the Seahawks

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

goddamn the vintage rams logo owns my dude

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Remember those social media posts comparing Russell Wilson's charity programs to Kaepernick's rooms full of shoes? It turns out Seahawks fans are literally Russian trolls:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/05/11/what-we-found-facebook-ads-russians-accused-election-meddling/602319002/

...and it didn't surprise me in the least.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
RIP Chuck Knox

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Sour Diesel posted:

goddamn the vintage rams logo owns my dude

:thumbsup:

DaFrugalGamer
Aug 6, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Coldforge posted:

Remember those social media posts comparing Russell Wilson's charity programs to Kaepernick's rooms full of shoes? It turns out Seahawks fans are literally Russian trolls:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/05/11/what-we-found-facebook-ads-russians-accused-election-meddling/602319002/

...and it didn't surprise me in the least.

Looks like u got that backwards retard

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

DaFrugalGamer posted:

Looks like u got that backwards retard

Wait, if those Seahawks fans aren't Russian trolls, then does that mean

quote:

“They are stirring up the racial pot, while then trying to connect with minority groups and saying, 'Look at how racist the content is online.' They don’t really have to do that because the content online is racist without the Russians, to be very clear,” Schafer said.

Oh no.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
spiderman pointing meme but it's a 49ers fan calling a seahawks fan a russian bot

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Vhak lord of hate posted:

spiderman pointing meme but it's a 49ers fan calling a seahawks fan a russian bot

This is why the Russians left the racism to Seahawks fans and made the Facebook memes themselves :clint:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
dasvidaniya, american legion called boom

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I'm not gonna sit here and let someone imply that fans of an NFL team are :chud: style racists :mad:

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

ok nfcw thread its time to cut the poo poo

you guys have failed each other in terms of posting and should be ashamed of yourselves, i am now putting this thread under new management with some new ground rules

1. the seahawks are garbage
2. the 49ers are garbage
3. the cardinals are garbage
4. the rams loving own

i'm a busy guy and i can't always be here to right the ship, so in my absence please refer to DaFrugalGamer for guidance as we begin rebuilding this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm so glad the Rams are 1) good again, 2) back in LA. It makes it so much easier for me to hate them like I should.

The Seattle Alt-Right Truthers are still The Worst, however.

• Locked thread