Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
first dates are w.m.d.s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Skutter posted:

The jelly update:

He was eating a jelly-only sandwich? And it wasn't a ridiculous one-off situation that he'd remember? Like a dumb bet or a time when he was so hungry and there was nothing else?

These creepy morons deserve one another.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
an absolute smuck up on his part

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Hold on what the gently caress is this Twin Flame theory thing

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Skutter posted:

The jelly update:

Wow it's almost exactly what I guessed.

I vividly remember the graffiti-covered ruins next to the park we first met in, my wife doesn't as she doesn't note structures the same way I do. She vividly remembers the first snacks we bought together, for me it's just a blur of street food. She really remembers some apparently super sage and inspiring advice I gave her because it really affected her, to me it was just some quick platitudes to calm an upset person and I have no memory of it.

People remember different details, it's fine.
What this dude should remember though is that this minor thing was enough to send his girlfriend off into a non-communicative huff. He handled it well though, glad it worked out, but this this is her communication style they got some work to do.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

UZR IS BULLSHIT posted:

Dumb poo poo, according to the article I found:
https://thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-wiest/2016/09/18-signs-youre-experiencing-whats-known-as-a-twin-flame-relationship/

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

People remember different details, it's fine.
What this dude should remember though is that this minor thing was enough to send his girlfriend off into a non-communicative huff. He handled it well though, glad it worked out, but this this is her communication style they got some work to do.

Not even worth wasting the time, just dump her and let her guess why.

UZR IS BULLSHIT posted:

It is like a soulmate, but more and basically an excuse to harrass and stalk someone but you know dressed up on new age woo.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

​I [24F] Don't Want My Dad [49M] to Walk Me Down the Aisle at My WeddingNon-Romantic

submitted 11 months ago * by mannepiper

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/6cribm/i_24f_dont_want_my_dad_49m_to_walk_me_down_the/

quote:

So I'm getting married in a few days, and I don't think I want my dad to walk me down the aisle. I'm not a fan of the symbolism involved, and we've had a bit of a rough relationship the last year. It's mostly about the symbolism, but the rockiness of the relationship doesn't help. One small incident involved him coming to me and telling me that he doesn't like my fiancé and heavily implying that we should break up, so it's mixed up in my future marriage as well.

How do I tell him this without hurting his feelings or making him think I'm trying to punish him for the rockiness? People have suggested asking him how he would feel, but I think my mind is made up and I don't want to give him the option.

I'm a little sad at the thought of not walking with my dad, but I think I would regret letting him walk me. I'm also scared to ever tell him anything "bad" so I think that's where some of my indecision is coming from. My fiancé is worried that when he dies I'll regret not letting him walk me as well. It's a lot of different feelings wrapped up in a dumb tradition I don't even like.

Edit: Let me clarify my relationship with my dad. Our relationship has been rocky the last year because I've actually started standing up for myself rather than letting him walk all over me. We've actually had arguments instead of me just letting him tell me what to do. The last time we had a long conversation was when I told him that I was sexually assaulted some time ago, and he made it a Clinton/Trump argument immediately and didn't particularly care about my wellbeing, just that I was wrong politically and that being sexually assaulted was no excuse for that. When I told him he was being lovely he stopped talking to me for six months. Not like no contact, but never trying to start a conversation and responding to anything I say with one word when possible. He has shown very little interest in me since I stopped enjoying everything that he enjoys. My younger brother and I live in a town about 30 minutes from our dad. My dad would come get lunch with my brother weekly, and I never heard a thing about it. I hadn't spoken to or seen my dad in three months when my brother asked me why I never go to their lunches. That was when our relationship was good.

tl/dr: I'm pretty sure I don't want my dad to walk me down the aisle and I don't know how to tell him.

​​

You know who's a great role model for young ladies? Lizzie Borden. Just thought I'd bring that up. No reason at all.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Ghost Leviathan posted:

It's quite specifically appealing solely to fundamentally broken people.

What if he can't solve it? Are they stuck together?

Yup. She-Riddler better hope she didn’t shack up with a retard.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My [20F] sister [23F] is so elitist and it's driving me insane.

My sister is better in school than I am and my parents decided to send her to this fancy boarding school for high school where everyone goes to ivy league schools. Of course she got into this fancy ivy league college and now she looks down on people who go to colleges that have acceptance rates higher than 20%. She goes to an ivy league law school now and looks down on people more than ever before. This includes the college I go to, which she considers to be "absolute trash." She refuses to visit my college because she thinks people there are 'dumb scum' and when she finds out where people went to college she says after they're out of earshot that they went to poo poo schools. She also thinks that I'm a moron because my grades aren't that good and I didn't get into a good school. I almost don't want a relationship with her anymore. What do I do?

tl;dr: sister is a snob

My SIL got her Phd at Harvard and gets embarrassed when we tell people. If you went to an Ivy, you're either like that, or OP here. I am convinced there is no in between.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Skutter posted:

The jelly update:

D'awwwwwwww

That was a very cute way of defusing the situation.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

/r/relationships: Pnurtis Grape Jelly

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Bogus Adventure posted:

D'awwwwwwww

That was a very cute way of defusing the situation.

Not really, she's an emotional child and doing anything to encourage that is idiotic, also she didn't even get him a present.

That's gonna be my move from now on, actually.

*gives wife a hosed up moldy brick* remember when we were walking by that housing project, and the bricks were hosed up? Happy birthday hun.

Then if she doesn't immediately collapse into a crying heap out of the sheer emotional significance of the exchange, I lock her out of the house for 2 days

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

value-brand cereal posted:

​I [24F] Don't Want My Dad [49M] to Walk Me Down the Aisle at My WeddingNon-Romantic

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/6cribm/i_24f_dont_want_my_dad_49m_to_walk_me_down_the/

​​

You know who's a great role model for young ladies? Lizzie Borden. Just thought I'd bring that up. No reason at all.

Do you know hoe fit you have to be to hit 80+ licks with an axe?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

​​

Do you know how fit you must be to deliver 90 licks with an axe?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion
Sorry for the double post--my computer said the connection was lost.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Khazar-khum posted:

No no, please continue. I want to know if this is a trickster's riddle or you're about to lay out some sick lyrics :laffo:

The first post was nuked irrecoverably, but the update is interesting enough.

2 years ago
[UPDATE] I [25 M/F] with my husband [29 M] of 3 years, found out he has a kid. He now wants custody, I'm CF
Posted byu/usedtobechildfree

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3yyh5b/update_i_25_mf_with_my_husband_29_m_of_3_years/

quote:

Well, Ill just pick up immediately where I left off. I walked out of my bedroom after reading a bunch of responses to this thread and see my husband on the couch. He is eagerly looking at Xboxes online. He says he’s thinking about getting one for the kid if he gets custody and goes into detail about he used to be a such a gamer when he was young and would love to relive it with his son. I felt my stomach drop. I just said, “that’s nice” and then said I was going out for a bit. I road around in my car and cried, stopped and got some tea when my face wasn’t swollen and looked up information about the process of divorce.

I returned home to my husband sitting on the couch watching TV. He looked up at me and asked if I was “feeling better or did I need medicine” it was apparent he is so over joyed by this situation that he can’t see how much pain it’s causing me. It was so weird because he knew my stance on children but it’s like he lost all ability to think rationally.

I bit my lip but it didn’t help I lost it and blurted out “I can’t do this. You are so happy about this kid and all since you know he is yours but that doesn’t change the fact that I don’t want or like kids” He looked down, broken hearted and said he was just trying to do the right thing since the kid was his. He feels like since he made him he has this instinctual bond to him and he is responsible for him.

I said I begged to differ, that plenty of sperm donors exist but it’s not my place to push my kind of narcissistic, cold hearted, anti-parenting beliefs on him. I said I would sleep on the couch tonight but I will be staying with my mother until I find a permanent place.

His sadness turned to anger. He got mad “so you’re leaving me? I really want to care for the kid but if you refused I would have chosen you over him.” That kind of made me mad, two seconds ago he was dad to save the day but he would forget it all if it meant I am out of the picture? It felt to me that he was all gung ho about being a dad until he found out he would have to do it all alone. I told him I am just getting a hotel and left.

I didn’t hear from him for a few days. But when I did he called me up crying for me to come back. He said he called his attorney who wanted him to come in, he spoke with a social worker talked with him about the process. Apparently my husband wanted “all or nothing” and didn’t want to have to go back forth with his exes family. He then asked his attorney to back peddle and his attorney was apparently happy about it. Because it was more complicated than we thought, more natural supports were stepping in to help including a young family that has been friends/neighbors to the grandparents for years. Not to mention this kid has loads of behavior issues.

I honestly don’t know what to do. I have never seen this sort of irrational behavior from my husband. To all you internet people he probably seems like some loony dude but really our relationship was super good before all of this. But after seeing him act so irrationally and was so love struck over fatherhood I don’t know if I could look at our relationship like I used to. I am so disconnected with motherhood and he was so indifferent to fatherhood as well. We’d roll our eyes at people cooing about babies, we’d avoid social gatherings that had large amounts kids. It was just very “us” I can’t help but feel their will be a sense of awkwardness or even resentment when parenting is brought up. What if, god forbid, he eventually starts pressuring me for a baby to fill this freshly opened wound in his heart?

I mean, this could have just been this once-in-a-life time strange bump in the road that we look past and grow because he stands by his statement that he doesn’t think babies are cute and can’t stand toddlers. Or this could be something that alters are relationship forever.

Adivce?

tl;dr: I tell my husband I am leaving him. I leave for a few nights he calls me back today (about 2 hours ago I'm still at the hotel) wanting to back peddle and not get custody after finding out "more details" about the case.

I get the feeling this dude was thrilled about being a dad until his wife wanted a divorce, and he suddenly realized he had to be a single parent without a chick to do all the hard stay at home parenting work. The thing with the custody seems sketchy, but I know nothing about how adoption / fostering works.

I feel bad for the kid, all this on top of 'behavioral issues', whatever that means. :( Also for his biodad pulling the rug out from beneath him. "Syke! Not gunna welcome you into my home after all! XD'

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Khazar-khum posted:

The correct count is 81, by the way.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

No no, please continue. I want to know if this is a trickster's riddle or you're about to lay out some sick lyrics :laffo:

The first post was nuked irrecoverably, but the update is interesting enough.

2 years ago
[UPDATE] I [25 M/F] with my husband [29 M] of 3 years, found out he has a kid. He now wants custody, I'm CF
Posted byu/usedtobechildfree

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/3yyh5b/update_i_25_mf_with_my_husband_29_m_of_3_years/

I get the feeling this dude was thrilled about being a dad until his wife wanted a divorce, and he suddenly realized he had to be a single parent without a chick to do all the hard stay at home parenting work. The thing with the custody seems sketchy, but I know nothing about how adoption / fostering works.

I feel bad for the kid, all this on top of 'behavioral issues', whatever that means. :( Also for his biodad pulling the rug out from beneath him. "Syke! Not gunna welcome you into my home after all! XD'

Or maybe he weighed his choices and would rather have the love on his life with him rather than the product of his loins.

He wanted to do the right thing. She is being a oval office about it. He was being a dumbass about it. She sounds like she finally found a reason to Alt+Tab her way out of the relationship.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Salty Josh posted:

Or maybe he weighed his choices and would rather have the love on his life with him rather than the product of his loins.

He wanted to do the right thing. She is being a oval office about it. He was being a dumbass about it. She sounds like she finally found a reason to Alt+Tab her way out of the relationship.

yeah, it's terrible that she really didn't want kids ever and he didn't either so they thought they were compatible, got married, and then he suddenly wanted to bring a kid in his life out of nowhere.

That's a thing you sever over, and she's severing over it.

Seriously, the lawyer thing makes it seem like he told a lawyer to try to get exclusive kid rights BEFORE TELLING HIS WIFE, WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH HIS WIFE WHO WANTS NO KIDS. The guy is a shithead.

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 04:24 on May 17, 2018

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

She's not being a oval office. She didn't want kids, he said he didn't want kids. He finds out he has a son and goes and gets adoption all ready without asking her. "Guess what woman who doesn't want kids, you're about to be a mom!" Looks like he backed out when he figured out he was going to be a single dad.

Going against your partner's wishes like that is pretty terrible. Dude is an rear end in a top hat. You can't even say he's assuming it's the "right thing to do" when bringing a kid into a home with one parent that won't love him is a hosed-up thing he obviously was too stupid to consider.

Carbon Thief
Oct 11, 2009

Diamonds aren't the only things that are forever.

Midnight Voyager posted:

yeah, it's terrible that she really didn't want kids ever and he didn't either so they thought they were compatible, got married, and then he suddenly wanted to bring a kid in his life out of nowhere.

That's a thing you sever over, and she's severing over it.

Seriously, the lawyer thing makes it seem like he told a lawyer to try to get exclusive kid rights BEFORE TELLING HIS WIFE, WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH HIS WIFE WHO WANTS NO KIDS. The guy is a shithead.

From the context of lawyer, social worker, and grandparents being involved, I'm wondering if the kid was taken by CPS? Or the mom died? So not just "I want to see my kid on weekends" which might be possible to deal with, but "We're caring for my kid full-time and he's going to miss his mom (and also has behaviour problems.)" What a mess.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Scathach posted:

She's not being a oval office. She didn't want kids, he said he didn't want kids. He finds out he has a son and goes and gets adoption all ready without asking her. "Guess what woman who doesn't want kids, you're about to be a mom!" Looks like he backed out when he figured out he was going to be a single dad.

Going against your partner's wishes like that is pretty terrible. Dude is an rear end in a top hat. You can't even say he's assuming it's the "right thing to do" when bringing a kid into a home with one parent that won't love him is a hosed-up thing he obviously was too stupid to consider.

Still a oval office. He's still a dumbass. What else have I said that was incorrect?

They should both talk it through and communicate better. Sounds like the dude is compromising anyway. They are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Scathach posted:

Little too late for all that, he's got a kid, and she's got a stepson/daughter. It's not about what either of them wanted, nor does that even really matter. It's about the responsibility that they have (and didn't even know about!) for the well being of that child.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

blugu64 posted:

Little too late for all that, he's got a kid, and she's got a stepson/daughter. It's not about what either of them wanted, nor does that even really matter. It's about the responsibility that they have (and didn't even know about!) for the well being of that child.

Sounds like Good Old Dad was all excited over the prospect of having a little buddy to play with, never considering that the child might need/want other things, or that his wife might not be too happy about dealing with a kid with 'behavior issues'. Which, frankly, could mean anything. No matter what, the kid is going to feel his father rejected him because of his bitch wife. No wonder the poor kid has behavior issues--he's a hot potato.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Salty Josh posted:

Still a oval office. He's still a dumbass. What else have I said that was incorrect?

They should both talk it through and communicate better. Sounds like the dude is compromising anyway. They are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

she didn't do anything worthy of you calling her a oval office. you're coming across like you are trying to find a reason to blame the woman because you dislike women

blugu64 posted:

that's not how custody works. you aren't inherently responsible for a child if you (i'm assuming) learn that an ex of yours had a kid and never told you about them. at that point you're effectively a random person to them

wife is absolutely justified in bailing in that situation even if she wasn't childfree. it speaks very poorly of a partner who would suddenly and unilaterally adopt a child, even if they were biologically related

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 06:42 on May 17, 2018

Switchback
Jul 23, 2001

blugu64 posted:

Exactly. Lol at getting to choose what your life will look like and that’s that, because nobody has to deal with unexpected obstacles and responsibilities they didn’t plan for.

E before I start a slapfight: it’s not cool to jump into pushing for 100% custody but there is a kid involved here. Planned or not, this isn’t about them and their preferences anymore, this is a “Guess we have to do what is best for this spanner that just got thrown into our works.” Is she wants to bail over it, she is a bad marriage partner.

Switchback fucked around with this message at 06:45 on May 17, 2018

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Switchback posted:

Exactly. Lol at getting to choose what your life will look like and that’s that, because nobody has to deal with unexpected obstacles and responsibilities they didn’t plan for.

in this case the unexpected obstacle isn't the child, but the spouse who thinks its a great idea to suddenly trample over their partner's wishes and take custody of a kid they don't inherently need to be responsible for. and she is making the correct choice, divorce

Switchback posted:

E before I start a slapfight: it’s not cool to jump into pushing for 100% custody but there is a kid involved here. Planned or not, this isn’t about them and their preferences anymore, this is a “Guess we have to do what is best for this spanner that just got thrown into our works.” Is she wants to bail over it, she is a bad marriage partner.

the spanner isn't being thrown into their works. husband thinks it would just work out on a whim to take a spanner and start whacking his marriage with it. there's no details about what or why the kid's custody is up in the air but it's not like the child will be an orphan otherwise, husband is trying to "do the right thing" aka is feeling guilty about having not been a parent and is trying to fix the mistakes of the past, something which never works

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 06:48 on May 17, 2018

Switchback
Jul 23, 2001

boner confessor posted:

in this case the unexpected obstacle isn't the child, but the spouse who thinks its a great idea to suddenly trample over their partner's wishes and take custody of a kid they don't inherently need to be responsible for. and she is making the correct choice, divorce

A few days of enthusiasm (which he’s already backed down from) is being quite impatient with your partner. Sometimes you have to let them feel their feelings before they come back down to earth.

If this was like 6 months of him pushing adoption then sure divorce over your different goals but this sounds like he got caught up in the emotional experience and she jumped on “it for me, divorce!”

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Switchback posted:

A few days of enthusiasm (which he’s already backed down from) is being quite impatient with your partner. Sometimes you have to let them feel their feelings before they come back down to earth.

If this was like 6 months of him pushing adoption then sure divorce over your different goals but this sounds like he got caught up in the emotional experience and she jumped on “it for me, divorce!”

i'd be loving furious if my spouse adopted dogs without consulting me let alone started talking to a lawyer to adopt a child. its a pretty big red flag that he took these steps before finding out he was crossing an ultimatum line with his wife - this is the kind of thing that kills both trust and respect, the cornerstone of any marriage

"a few days of enthusiasm" about something which is an absolute relationship killer is a few days too many

boner confessor fucked around with this message at 06:59 on May 17, 2018

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
There's also apparently another couple who wants to be involved and biological grandparents, so this kid isn't lacking for a support system - and from what i'm reading, dad sounds like he was gearing up not just to step in when needed because no one else could, but to fight for custody of the kid. that's a different thing. that's actively pursuing having the kid as yours, possibly to the kid's detriment

also sounds like he was imagining suddenly having a little family and getting excited, but without considering the reality of who his wife was and how she might feel, or what it would be like as a father if she didn't stay.

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

A name means nothing on the battlefield. After a week, no one has a name.
Lipstick Apathy
Me [18M] w/ [17 F] 1 month, My girlfriend has started to charge me money for behaviors she doesn't like;is this unreasonable? I feel like it's suuuuper unreasonable

quote:

I'm a bit of a comedy guy. I have a natural gift for making people laugh, as you can see from my post history. I teeter a little on the edgy side, and many of my friends have compared me to Louis C.K. Bill Maher and even Milo Yiannopoulous.

Anyway, I recently started dating this girl I met at a coffee shop. She worked there and I finally worked up the nerve to ask her out. She used to mention some of the vinyls of the bands I would buy (it's a record shop too) like 21 pilots and arctic monkeys and so I thought we would be good matches for each other.

However recently she's started to find problems with the comedy side of my personality. She's african-american and I am white, and she especially has trouble with my saying "the n-word." I've showed her the louis c.k. bit about it just being a word but several times I've said it in public and she got so mad at me she didn't talk to me for like a whole day somtimes.

Yesterday I said the n-word while recounting a Chris Rock joke (you know the one) and she pulled out a glass jar and pointed to it, asking for five dollars. I questioned her why, and she said it was the "n-word jar" and any time I said the word I would have to make a deposit. I got really mad and told her I wasn't going to do that, and she blew up at me so bad I had to drop her off at her mom's house and spend the rest of the night drinking beers and listening to Mushroomhead just to cool down.

Anyway, I just want to make sure I'm in the right here. I don't think it's that unreasonable to have a little bit of a strong personality and set clear boundaries.

TLDR: Girlfriend is trying to charge me money for saying things she doesn't like, and I want to make sure I'm not being gaslighted
I wish I could peg this as being 100% fake but sadly I'm quite sure that people like this actually exist in the world. 🙄

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

I teeter a little on the edgy side, and many of my friends have compared me to Louis C.K. Bill Maher and even Milo Yiannopoulous.

lmao

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

is this dan nainan

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

boner confessor posted:

i'd be loving furious if my spouse adopted dogs without consulting me let alone started talking to a lawyer to adopt a child. its a pretty big red flag that he took these steps before finding out he was crossing an ultimatum line with his wife - this is the kind of thing that kills both trust and respect, the cornerstone of any marriage

"a few days of enthusiasm" about something which is an absolute relationship killer is a few days too many

It’s not just ‘a child’ though, it’s ‘his child’.

But yeah he should have made sure his OH was in the loop right from the beginning.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Anony Mouse posted:

Me [18M] w/ [17 F] 1 month, My girlfriend has started to charge me money for behaviors she doesn't like;is this unreasonable? I feel like it's suuuuper unreasonable

I wish I could peg this as being 100% fake but sadly I'm quite sure that people like this actually exist in the world. 🙄

Ugh you know he's going to use the "I'm not racist, I'm dating a black woman" line with the biggest smug face ever.

She should punch him in the balls every time he uses the n word for a week then dump him.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Anony Mouse posted:

imagine being compared to Milo and taking that as a compliment

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I looked up that thread and Jesus Christ he got owned hard in the comments. Good. The only cure for edgelord teen behavior is shame.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Didn't we have a dude who said he didn't want kids so he'd be reluctant to be a godfather for his nephews and the entire thread called him a pathetic weenie for it

Now this woman is willing to divorce over her husband having a kid he isn't totally cool with abandoning and that is cool and good somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
problem was he was actually a pathetic weenie regardless