Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the multiplayer seemed like overwatch mechanical design but it still had COD turbo TTK so it will all be pointless when you kill a guy with 2 smg bullets anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

CoD Zombies is: Resident Evil mutants + the stone mask from Jojo but in Egypt instead of Mexico and it turns people into zombies instead of vampires + choice + Epic CoD Zombies heroes!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

zombies team continuing to burn money building the gayest lore bible ever seen. will a just and decent god strike them down for the failest tower of babel?? stay tuned

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thank god there's more zombies news.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Oh it's on Blizzard Launcher now instead of Steam! Big hypes!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

shiver through the crowd as the towering iconic silhouette of a heavyset jorted adult appears surrounded by flames and smoke

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Overwatch head dev just said they're collaborating on game development. Preorder immediately cancelled lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

shiver through the crowd as the towering iconic silhouette of a heavyset jorted adult appears surrounded by flames and smoke

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I like that they said this, and instead of moving on, they rolled a 5 minute talking head piece reiterating it from 8 different overwatch designers.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Battle Royale mode. Thank God

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The battle royale mode is real, and they said the word "battle royale", so that leak was 100% correct. Bummer...

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
gently caress Activision

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No single player, the multiplayer looks like Overwatch and 30 minutes of Zombies crap. COD is dead

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

No single player, the multiplayer looks like Overwatch and 30 minutes of Zombies crap. COD is dead

Ween posted:

gently caress Activision

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

the BO3 movement felt like rear end compared to AW, im not shedding tears for that poo poo

it's better left to titanfall, which alraedy perfected it.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

woot now it will never go on sale instead of jsut being discounted 10% biannually.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

But don't forget! Blizzard.net will be connecting all Black Ops IIII players directly to the massive and vibrant Overwatch community! Now you can chat with people playing Overwatch as you parachute out of the sky in Battle Royale Mode!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Ween posted:

gently caress Activision

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

This crowd just lost their mind in jubiliation when the guy on stage cheerfully exclaimed YOU CAN"T DOUBLE JUMP OR WALL RUN. gently caress this.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Literally putting big "NO" up on screen to say the fun movement from BO3 is gone. gently caress modern gaming

https://clips.twitch.tv/GeniusVibrantSwanTriHard

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Squeezy Farm posted:

it's better left to titanfall, which alraedy perfected it.

I'm worried about a EA helmed Titanfall 3....

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

gently caress my group of friends for refusing to buy titanfall 2 even when its on sale for like three bucks

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This is the first time I've felt absolutely no excitement or interest for an upcoming CoD game, and yeah that does include Ghosts and Infinite Warfare. You really let us down Treyarch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The first multiplayer trailer for Infinite Warfare showed a guy getting a gun out of a lootbox , I'm surprised you were into that one at all

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

I'm worried about a EA helmed Titanfall 3....

Respawn is being forced to make a Star Wars game which will probably bomb because Star Wars is a dead series now so Respawn will be thrown into the meat grinder with all the other developers EA betrayed and murdered and Titanfall 3 probably won't happen.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

The first multiplayer trailer for Infinite Warfare showed a guy getting a gun out of a lootbox , I'm surprised you were into that one at all

The singleplayer was decent and I like the 'combat astronauts' aesthetic.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I actually enjoyed Infinite Warfare's singleplayer quite a bit

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i pretty much only care if the sticks & stones game mode is in

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It always looked neat but I could never justify the price of COD game for the SP alone and they never go on sale

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I actually enjoyed Infinite Warfare's singleplayer quite a bit

That's the thing, even in the weaker games the campaign can still be depended on to provide some pretty fun levels and moments. Maybe it'll be the same with this one? Oh wait.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

gently caress my group of friends for refusing to buy titanfall 2 even when its on sale for like three bucks

it was the best fps in its year with a sick campaign and no multipleyr map DLC BS but no one played it. sucks.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Squeezy Farm posted:

it was the best fps in its year with a sick campaign and no multipleyr map DLC BS but no one played it. sucks.

I played it. Best FPS since AW

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Hell we still have it for PS4. Lumpy and hormel and I

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Sometimes I still don't get how Titanfall 2 hasn't sold 10 million copies, what with universal praise and being a fantastic game and all. Then I remember that EA intentionally killed it by releasing it a week after Battlefield 1 and a week before CoD Infinite Warfare and undermarketed the hell out of it and I just get mad and sad again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ween posted:

Me as well. Although I don't think I have Plus anymore

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

it was a blast

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i think i've only played COD singleplayer when there's an internet outage or the game is downloading in the background

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ween posted:

I have it too

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Sometimes I still don't get how Titanfall 2 hasn't sold 10 million copies, what with universal praise and being a fantastic game and all. Then I remember that EA intentionally killed it by releasing it a week after Battlefield 1 and a week before CoD Infinite Warfare and undermarketed the hell out of it and I just get mad and sad again.

gently caress EA

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

We should play Titanfall 2 soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I guess Activision has more or less confirmed that they're quitting new releases on Steam. They haven't given a reason, but if I had to wager a guess it's probably because it's a massive poopy dumpster of a service and less people want to release a game only to have it buried in a flood of Newgrounds asset flips and hentai RPGmaker stuff and flavor-of-the-hour meme simulator games. It kind of sucks because Blizzard's services and community are awful and only people who buy Blizzard games deserve to have it inflicted on them, but at the same time it's good to see more and more companies splitting from Valve.

• Locked thread