Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
So during the Obama administration, what liberal/leftist website would you have to go to to find prose this frantic?

quote:

This is the rebuilding of American society at 1%. 60 year old veterans dumping their oxycodone down the sink and never swallowing another pill again. Single mothers paying cash for a pistol because they'll put a hollow point in your chest if you touch their children. Stomping out flags on fire and scattering the pack of mongrels and misfits who lit it ablaze. Endless unimaginable amounts of God and glory and guts pouring from the keyboards and phones and mouths of patriots whose eyes are wide open and piercing through the veil. Overturning the cold damp rocks laid with moss and crushing every mother loving thing that slithers out from their den. The strong stepping out in front of the weak, the bright outlasting the dim, the changing of the guard. The abysmal tide hitting a solid wall of American steel and the creaking wake heard across the land. The tree of liberty being basked in the fury of a thousand suns of providence. The elitist Hollywood cults black bagged and stripped of their pleasures. Mockingbirds necks snapping and the parroting ceases. We'll come for you in the night like you sent the night upon us. We'll tear out your eyes like you tore out the minds of a generation. This is the rebuilding of American society at 1%. Someone get me a goddamn rifle and a shovel we have work to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Lol, apparently Qtips encourage each other to infiltrate The_Donald but not mention Q directly, presumably because even T_D is sane enough to reject the Qcult, which is really, really saying something.

quote:

Freedomfighter3087
Do you believe in coincidences? - Q25 points·
7 hours ago

I made a post about this the other day.. But everyone pay attention to The_Donald. The redpills are starting to really spread and its the most exciting thing ive ever seen since Q arrived.

The narrative is completely falling apart and the masses are really starting to get confident to speak up.

Please you guys. Get on over to T_D and drop redpills everyday and just dont talk about Q directly. Its incredibly important that people start learning things over on that board that will lead them in the right direction. Keep in mind that theirs a HUGE number of people lurking on that board daily.

Keep fighting.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Isn't it a bit of a departure to openly brag about being an inside source, instead of just constantly implying it?

And what exactly was the specific thing that "proved" this?

Okay, had to do some digging but apparently answered my own question.

On Saturday, Q said there was going to be an EO forthcoming, and posted a picture of a pen by some paper and apparently you could see some letters at the margins.

r/GA is breathless because they're sure that Trump's order-by-Twitter will be an EO next week (does he need an EO to tell the DOJ what to do?), and that when the EO is revealed the letters visible in the margins will match up perfectly with the image Q posted, proving that Q was able to take a photograph of the EO no later than Saturday, thus proving insider access.

Oh, and apparently Trump asking the DOJ to look into political espionage means that all kinds of Democrat satanist pedophiles are getting sent to Gitmo aaaaaany minute now.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

So during the Obama administration, what liberal/leftist website would you have to go to to find prose this frantic?

Hillaryis44
Fully insane from the minute Obama started winning caucuses. In retrospect, H-dawg getting destroyed in deep red states by a black dude should probably have been a warning for '16.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Lol, apparently Qtips encourage each other to infiltrate The_Donald but not mention Q directly, presumably because even T_D is sane enough to reject the Qcult, which is really, really saying something.

A very cool (and real time) example of very high compaction Narrativists using outer narratives to lure (relatively) lower compaction Narrativists to their cause.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

The GaiaOnline forums

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
Also there was a 4chan thread where people told the president to say a million different things to secretly prove Q is real, and one suggestion was 'tip top'.

Like a month later he said in a speech we have a tip top military: Qed

Cause there's no way three hundred random and common phrases would ever be said otherwise!

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Relevant Tangent posted:

Hillaryis44
Fully insane from the minute Obama started winning caucuses. In retrospect, H-dawg getting destroyed in deep red states by a black dude should probably have been a warning for '16.
Thank you for reminding me that site still exist, i went there and one recent article read "Iran, North Korea, Israel, Jobs: Is President Trump TOO Humble And Kind???". I always knew that site was a lone republican psyop site but i suspect it's not that far from the Qulkt.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Toplowtech posted:

Thank you for reminding me that site still exist, i went there and one recent article read "Iran, North Korea, Israel, Jobs: Is President Trump TOO Humble And Kind???". I always knew that site was a lone republican psyop site but i suspect it's not that far from the Qulkt.

It's not at all a secret, it's literally in their banner heading:

quote:

From premier pro-Hillary Clinton website in 2007 To strong President Trump support website in 2017

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

It's not at all a secret, it's literally in their banner heading:
They (badly) kept pretending it wasn't the case until the middle of 2008 election but yeah.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Hillaryis44 was where all the racist democrats went during the election, it's no surprise they'd end up supporting trump

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Oh no, the [clown army] is going to come after them. Qtips vs juggalos.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

OwlFancier posted:

Oh no, the [clown army] is going to come after them. Qtips vs juggalos.

Where we whoop-whoop one, we whoop-whoop all!

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Moose-Alini posted:

Also there was a 4chan thread where people told the president to say a million different things to secretly prove Q is real, and one suggestion was 'tip top'.

It’s even dumber than that: https://www.theburningplatform.com/2018/04/04/q-is-the-tip-top-tippy-top-of-psyops/

A poster requested that Q use the phrase “tip top” during the State of the Union, a speech that a lot of people watch.

A little under two months later during a speech at the White House Easter egg roll, which nobody watches, he says, “... this incredible house or building, or whatever you want to call it — because there really is no name for it; it is special — and we keep it in tip-top shape. We call it sometimes tippy-top shape.”

And some of the broke brains took that to be validation that Q is actually Trump, instead of the ravings of a smooth-brain moron.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Deathy McDeath posted:

And some of the broke brains took that to be validation that Q is actually Trump, instead of the ravings of a smooth-brain moron.

These two things are the same to be honest

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Okay, that Trump is the same smooth brain moron who is running this whole Q thing. Which is completely ridiculous on every level, not least of which cause Trump would undoubtedly keep making Tweets saying this Q fellow is a true American hero with a big brain and huge hands, who is outfitting our stupid fbi, who are too busy with investigations to catch this super spy.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Fulchrum posted:

Okay, that Trump is the same smooth brain moron who is running this whole Q thing. Which is completely ridiculous on every level, not least of which cause Trump would undoubtedly keep making Tweets saying this Q fellow is a true American hero with a big brain and huge hands, who is outfitting our stupid fbi, who are too busy with investigations to catch this super spy.

That said, its not like Trump has never pretended to be someone else to talk himself up. So at least these nutters have precedent for thinking that.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

OAquinas posted:

That said, its not like Trump has never pretended to be someone else to talk himself up. So at least these nutters have precedent for thinking that.

His thing is that when he tries to pretend to be somebody else he still talks with his own, let's say unique, style. The poo poo Q posts is nothing close to that.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Leave it to the numerologists to prove Q actually predicted everything

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Also Nostradamus predicted 9/11

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8l37xo/so_you_want_to_claim_q_is_a_larp_or_conspiracy/

So there's one photo of Trump in a jet leaving a rally, and visible out the window is a firetruck next to an American flag.

Qtips used *Google Images search" and found a photo of an unrelated firetruck with a billboard behind it which happens to have an American flag on it, and the vehicle number is... Q74!

And just to follow through, they cross-reference this with Q post #74 (which says nothing about fires, trucks, or flags) and crow that this is the final proof that Q is right.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8l37xo/so_you_want_to_claim_q_is_a_larp_or_conspiracy/

So there's one photo of Trump in a jet leaving a rally, and visible out the window is a firetruck next to an American flag.

Qtips used *Google Images search" and found a photo of an unrelated firetruck with a billboard behind it which happens to have an American flag on it, and the vehicle number is... Q74!

And just to follow through, they cross-reference this with Q post #74 (which says nothing about fires, trucks, or flags) and crow that this is the final proof that Q is right.

EDIT: oh, it's *Q* that pointed out the GIS in another drop. That's even sillier somehow.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
The Freep thread is on a Birther derail and I think it's reached critical mass of insanity.

quote:

To: ROCKLOBSTER

The Kenyan bc is a forgery.

I have never read any DNA results. If 0b0la’s DNA is matched with Maya Ng’s or Malik Obama, there will be no match to either of them.

The BHO in the Kenyan b.c. is not real as that b.c. is forged.

Freepmail.

1,591 posted on 05/21/2018 7:04:35 PM PDT by little jeremiah (Half the truth is often a great lie. B. Franklin)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1484 | View Replies]

Also there's a Freeper that signs all his posts with this.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Jagged Jim posted:

The Freep thread is on a Birther derail and I think it's reached critical mass of insanity.

why are these fuckos allowed to post

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Much like the OIG investigation into the FBI, the Q narrative is expanding a bit. All thanks to our good friend and Q oracle SerialBrain2
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8kvkys/q1414_messages_sent_learn_about_qs_slickest_move/

-Trump was actually IN the Mandalay Bay hotel on the night of the Las Vegas massacre, meeting with Muhammad bin Salman about something. Stephen Paddock was a hitman in the employ of MS13, for some reason, who were co-opted by the democrats to try and assassinate Trump. Yeah. Hiring a narco-gang to hire a loony white guy to assassinate the president.
-Obama canceled the space shuttle program and Hillary sold all of her space intel and SAP info (note: there would be absolutely no reason for the SoS to be read into an IMINT SAP or STO) in return for Clinton Foundation donations. Why? To weaken the US for a future invasion. Note: this conspiracy is not necessarily unique to the Q crowd, as the Breitbart/DailyCaller folks have been saying some variant of "Obama is weakening America on purpose!" for years. Also, Hillary's trip to NZ was in furtherance of this objective.
-Trump knows about all of these treasonous things but lets Hillary and Obama run around because reasons
-Something about the Pope, an owl, Bohemian Grove, really old and boring poo poo

And of course -

quote:

[–]YeshuaFollower1New arrival, third day. 20 points 1 day ago*
This is a witness to our Holy Creator working through SB2.

Edit: Also their interpretation of the Five Eyes agreement is hilariously wrong.

Time Crisis Actor fucked around with this message at 05:19 on May 22, 2018

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
Holy crap I thought you were exaggerating. It is officially Q canon that trump was in the Vegas hotel. Wow that's some next level.

Serialbrain2 pbuh

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Jagged Jim posted:

Oh it's a red pill, I was wondering why they identify as a bologna sausage for a moment there.

Deathy McDeath posted:

-Obama canceled the space shuttle program and Hillary sold all of her space intel and SAP info (note: there would be absolutely no reason for the SoS to be read into an IMINT SAP or STO) in return for Clinton Foundation donations. Why? To weaken the US for a future invasion.

Invasion from... Space?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

OwlFancier posted:

Invasion from... Space?

I've noticed a bit of a resurgence in Bill Cooper (though admittedly the government faking shootings to steal guns bits) among the crazier parts of the web, so...maybe?

of course not. They're already here!

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Moose-Alini posted:

Cause there's no way three hundred random and common phrases would ever be said otherwise!

Kind of a cool unintentional experiment. If 100 people picked an unusual word at random and gave it a month, I bet Trump would say one of them.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Guys! It’s really happening for realsies this time!

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8loraj/pain_the_flood_is_near_the_beginning_is_here/

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
The fact that they include anything involving the NFL thing in their lists of "it's finally happening, guys!" events still throws me for a loop. What does professional football players being or not being allowed to kneel have anything to do with a totally-real satanic pedophile ring? Is the NFL involved with the Deep State somehow? Are the Green Bay Packers going to be the first against the wall when the military tribunals start?

OwlFancier posted:

Invasion from... Space?

It may be a little bit of a stretch, but "Iraq/Iran/Russia/China is going to detonate an EMP bomb in orbit over America and invade while all of our electronics are useless" has been a go-to fearmongering talking point in conspiracy circles for a long while now. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that The Storm has folded in that idea as well.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

It may be a little bit of a stretch, but "Iraq/Iran/Russia/China is going to detonate an EMP bomb in orbit over America and invade while all of our electronics are useless" has been a go-to fearmongering talking point in conspiracy circles for a long while now. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that The Storm has folded in that idea as well.

Isn't that achieved by detonating a nuclear weapon at high altitude though?

So, erm, the US ballistic missile warning system would see it coming a mile off and they would launch all their own nukes pre-emptively and end the world?

I also suspect that the US's nuclear strike and strategic monitoring/communications capability is probably EMP hardened given, y'know, its expected use case.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Oh, I'm not saying that the people pushing that narrative are smart. But that just might be why they're accusing Hillary of giving away all of our Space Secrets.

Knowing the general age range and demographics of Qanon followers, odds are they just saw that cutscene in Modern Warfare 2 where Russia does that to the US and they think that's exactly how poo poo is going to go down.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
:spergin: Actually I think you'll find that in Modern Warfare 2 it was Captain Price that did that to disable the Russian invasion. And blow up the ISS.
Man, that was a tremendously stupid game. Makes sense that it'd be popular with Qunons.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

The fact that they include anything involving the NFL thing in their lists of "it's finally happening, guys!" events still throws me for a loop. What does professional football players being or not being allowed to kneel have anything to do with a totally-real satanic pedophile ring? Is the NFL involved with the Deep State somehow? Are the Green Bay Packers going to be the first against the wall when the military tribunals start?

Remember, many of these nutters are also old as gently caress tea partiers, birthers, etc, so they see BLM as a radical domestic terrorist organization and see no problems with forcing black people to kneel before the flag.

They are trash people.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Rockopolis posted:

:spergin: Actually I think you'll find that in Modern Warfare 2 it was Captain Price that did that to disable the Russian invasion. And blow up the ISS.
Man, that was a tremendously stupid game. Makes sense that it'd be popular with Qunons.

I mean it sort of makes sense in MW2 because the US is literally being invaded by russians who turned off their nuclear missiles (or something?) and thus you have to steal a russian missile to do it, thereby explaining why it doesn't end the world.

Many things about call of duty do not make sense but the internal logic of the US having no nuclear capability at the time therefore launching a nuclear missile at the US does not destroy the planet, is not one of them.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

Remember, many of these nutters are also old as gently caress tea partiers, birthers, etc, so they see BLM as a radical domestic terrorist organization and see no problems with forcing black people to kneel before the flag.

They are trash people.

Black people kneeling before the flag is the entire problem according to them though

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
MW2 was good because you got to fight to save suburban strip malls from being taken over by the filthy ruskies.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Never forget the Battle of the Burger King.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Bip Roberts posted:

MW2 was good because you got to fight to save suburban strip malls from being taken over by the filthy ruskies.

Sounds like a perfect game for the #Resistance, then.