Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

some of these things look pretty cool for traveling, where you could play classic ROMs on a better form factor than a phone without having to worry too much about it getting lost or stolen. i wonder if any of them are worth it...

the BOLONY 8K Kiddy Gamesmaster is built from stolen molds of what appears to be an electric toothbrush housing, but the price is right

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

the BOLONY 8K Kiddy Gamesmaster is built from stolen molds of what appears to be an electric toothbrush housing, but the price is right

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Hell,

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Honestly Sony is probably the most cucked out game company of all time.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Ween posted:

lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ween posted:

*Thinking about the PS2, PS3, PS4, Vita and all the games I own* Heh... Y-yeah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
bent over the coffee table geting strap-onned by my feminazi gf (open relationship, her choice) watching sonys e3. crying when shawn layden thanks me and the rest of playstation nation

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

bent over the coffee table geting strap-onned by my feminazi gf (open relationship, her choice) watching sonys e3. crying when shawn layden thanks me and the rest of playstation nation

Lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

this is fuckng killing me lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

I’m gonna make some when I get home today lol. Honestly after owning Xbox one X for one single day I’m ready to flame Soyny fanboys. gently caress Nintendo too. Japanese people should hang from the gallows pole

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

still try 15 years later..

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
No way OP. It was the bloodiest battle that the world ever saw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm dipping out of this thread now. Basically the console wars, as always, have come down to just calling each other gay. *yawn* Hilarious.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

2018 is turning into a great year

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Console wars then:

Console wars now:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I'm dipping out of this thread now. Basically the console wars, as always, have come down to just calling each other gay. *yawn* Hilarious.

This.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Yeah dude, can’t have you waste anymore time posting in this thread when there’s awesome VR content like.... well, hey, Steam ftw lol.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Console wars then:

Console wars now:

Lmfao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Console wars then:

Console wars now:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

when PCucks and Soyny Boys get together to talk about how 40 FPS is acceptable

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That isn't even based on anything in reality. A PC gamer would do the complete opposite and console gamers are the ones whom came up with the idea of "Your eyes can only see 24 FPS each". Your losing it bro. Step away from the koolaid barrel.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

That isn't even based on anything in reality. A PC gamer would do the complete opposite and console gamers are the ones whom came up with the idea of "Your eyes can only see 24 FPS each". Your losing it bro. Step away from the koolaid barrel.

Welcome back to the thread

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0CXClRPRu20

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Console wars then:

Console wars now:

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

in 6th grade a kid called the gamecube a "Gaycube" and I told him it had awesome games on it like Pikmin, which he called "Gay Men" and I got really mad and punched him. he was 3x my size and i was home for a week with a crushed face and im pretty sure it permanently hosed up my nose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

• Locked thread