Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

that girl rules and OP is a pathetic wimp for having a problem with it at all

i dont care if she plays tinder cop but it's super not healthy for her to spend all day catfishing men and trying to get cathartic revenge on them for her own relationship betrayal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants
she should just reframe it as her kink

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

girl pants posted:

she should just reframe it as her kink

I th ink we're coming back around to shaming kinks again tho

Barudak
May 7, 2007

She sounds lik shes getting in deep enough that soon shell be loving these dudes “for evidence”

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

tactlessbastard posted:

I th ink we're coming back around to shaming kinks again tho

That's fine. She can call it a coping method and buy herself additional time.

Or she could go full capitalism and start exorting these dudes for hush money. Can't go any wronger, can't it!?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

value-brand cereal posted:

Or she could go full capitalism and start exorting these dudes for hush money. Can't go any wronger, can't it!?

Well she could start killing them and mounting their heads as trophies

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

value-brand cereal posted:

Oh that's loving brilliant. BRB making fake lady tinder account.

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006

Hellblazer187 posted:

Oh that's loving brilliant. BRB making fake lady tinder account.

After they pay you you should out them anyway.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

girl pants posted:

Of course. The suggestion was FULL capitalism.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Barudak posted:

She sounds lik shes getting in deep enough that soon shell be loving these dudes “for evidence”

Yeah, until eventually she happens on a gf / wife who is insufficiently upset at the cheating and she's forced to straight up kill the guy

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

girl pants posted:

...Why not, it's my kink.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Admiral Ray posted:

Dude what the gently caress

Is it really surprising with all the poo poo going on where anti-gay people are outed having secret gay affairs?

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I think FULL capitalism would be to extort for the money but then also offer a more discrete service for finding young women to use.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

I posted a few days ago about someone who reached out to me for advice on an old thread and their current situation.
It was not an exchange that ended well.

quote:

r/dating_advice•Posted byu/redditor

1 year ago
How to take things to next level with older woman?

He was the clueless 20 something guy who spent the night in a hotel with his 50 year old crush/boss.

quote:

Thanks for getting back to me! But there's more to my story. A lot more has happened. And didn't post it yet because it's super specific, I am kinda paranoid someone who knows me might come across it...Oh boy, this is such a mess. So trying to keep it short. I went back to work with her for the 2017 summer season(I have to say this: this is not a downtown office with strict rules, it's a small-medium family business in a really small town, still kind of classy tho, and it's her family's business so she's co owner, so can't really get in trouble I guess).
When I arrived she seemed receptive, happy to see me. According to some people she was even flirting with me(she noticed I put on weight-muscles-, teased me about my clothes, teased me about being weak and not being able to carry heavy stuff, teasing me about being late and sleeping all day, attempting to 'steal' my food, and many other things, just picking on me and giving me attention). But I probably made a mistake. I wanted to test her, to get a reaction from her/get some closure about her feelings, since she won't talk about the hotel room or our fb interactions. So I decided I will make her jealous. Basically I ignored her completely on purpose, avoided those little word 'battles' and fights we used to have, and I made sure to flirt, or at least be overly nice and chatty with young and pretty girls at work, especially when she was around. Also started a rumor that I was getting laid using Tinder(kinda true). Anyway, it didn't take long, probably less than a week until I found her completely ignoring me, not even saying 'hi' or replying to my good morning, she even saw me at my second job and didn't say a word. I kinda regretted, but it was too late. Now, it can be a coincidence. I am not saying I am 100% sure that she really got jealous. I will let you give me your opinion on that. I am trying to tell everything un biased and objective. But one thing is sure, she was super mad at me, and whenever she talked to me it was distant, and her words were 'stinging' if that makes sense. At times I legit felt like she hated me.
Anyway I tried talking to her, and she told me I was being disrespectful by talking back and not listening to her, 'it's the little things that you do' or something along those lines. I have a hard time seeing how I disrespected her, whenever we were teasing each other, I am 100% sure it was mutually fun for both of us. Anyway I tried a hail mary, delivered her some flowers and an apology card. She said thank you, told me we're good blah blah, it seemed like she enjoyed the flowers but her behavior didn't really change tbh. Maybe she was less hostile, but nice, or sweet, that she wasn't. So I decided to give up on her and started ignoring her. Few coworkers also picked up on her treating me bad, and I think I even told a few coworkers that I might leave the job earlier(it's a seasonal one). Now, I don't know if one of my coworkers told her that she was making me miserable(he said he didn't talk to her, he didn't want to get involved), or she picked up on me ignoring her, but she requested me in the office with my manager(who is my direct employer, this lady isn't only my boss but also the owner of the company), and they had a talk with me, they told me I do a great job blah blah but I need to take it easy and stress less, basically, she was apparently concerned of my health, even asked me if I needed to see a doctor(I had some blood pressure problems), and she also brought up the fact that I am 'running away from her', and she can't bear this animosity between us anymore, and also called me out for not looking at her while talking to her(yes, just lol). So it's like this whole thing also bothered her as well. So we shook hands and made 'peace'. Later, I asked my manager what was this about, and he told me this was her idea entirely. Now I can't be sure if she was really jealous, or what was her problem but this whole story seems kind of complicated. It's a really weird situation. So after that convo things have changed, and I could tell she was trying to be nice to me, like saying good morning, asking how I'm doing, saying hi etc.
Right now we have a weird relationship, because she gives me a lot of poo poo and has zero shame when talking to me. Like calling me dumb, deaf, silly, weirdo, saying that she's gonna kick my loving rear end, throw me out the window, kill me with her ninja powers etc. But at the same time treats me with small things, like she brought to work a half pint of ice cream she couldn't finish and gave it to me, this happened like twice, she also gave me (leftover) stuff from her rental home like gatorade red bull or ice tea, also gave me a lot of pies and stuff at work, chocolate etc I lost track, I brought her some ice cream as well and in return she gave me a nice t shirt. Also she teases me a lot with certain things like me crashing my bike, and she would tell everyone jokingly that she sees me every night by the side of the road fixing my bike. She also named a soft drink after me because I drink it all the time. Also teases me a lot about food, takes my plate away pretending to eat it, or just grabs the fork and starts eating my food, but when I want to eat her food slaps my hand and tells me it's hers. She definitely broke the touch barrier, sometimes grabs my hand when she wants me to do something, taps my elbow/forearm when she wants me to move, once she even shoved me because I was in the way, I can vaguely remember small touches on my chest or arms when talking to me, few friendly pats on back or shoulder, lightly punched my back a few times, playful shoving, even lightly tickled me once, she let me hug her from the side, laid her head on my shoulder as a result and let me kiss her forehead. But she can be aggressive with touch as well, like hitting my back with her hand, or smacking my arms or shoulder with some sort of object, for example today she smacked my butt with some sort of plastic saying something about spanking. If she wants me to do something and gets impatient, she grabs my wrist and puts my hand on said object, or if she disaproves of what I am doing shoves my arm or slaps my hand, or if she's walking behind me and I'm too slow she pushes my back with her finger. But probably the most 'extreme' thing she did to me was, when I was sweeping she came from behind and kinda bumped into my butt with hers, but I saw her do the butt-bump to another guy, and all these gestures she did them to other people as well since she's a tomboy, but probably not all of them to the same person at once. Sex/dating topic came up a few times, like telling me about her father's dating life, or teasing me that I won't find a date wearing camo, when I told her that I bought contacts she heard condoms and I jokingly told her I don't use them, and she said I better start to. When I said I won't get married or have kids she said I will, and that I can have kids without getting married. One day she got bold and started talking about sugar daddies and mommas which was a little weird, she even went as far as describing sugar mamas as ladies who offer financial help but need a servant boy, so she knows about this stuff apparently. Few examples of teasing: my alarm goes off at work and she's like:it's your mom calling telling you to stop drinking that poo poo energy drink, or in front of her friends: he eats everything(talking about me), or saying that I am just a little baby and can't break anything(was trying on a bracelet and was afraid of breaking it), she uses the line crying like a baby and keep on dreaming and stop sleeping a lot, or telling people something funny and embarassing about me and running off, just being playful and really enjoying herself.
But what's weird is that a few coworkers got wind of this thing, and now think that we're together and make sexual inuendos all day. They must see something going on if they think we're having a relationship, maybe we really look like lovers to a third person, watching from apart? Although nothing ever happened between us. What's weird is that way back when we weren't talking she said to a coworker and mutual friend that I was stalking her(because we met multiple times in town and near her house)and that I am just a young guy and she's an older lady with her own problems blah blah blah.... but this was way back. Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to describe our current relationship. What do you think, is it unhealthy or weird? Does it look look more than friends to you? I am really confused. And I would really like to hear your opinion.
(I heard don't poo poo where you eat a thousand times, I know it's not a good idea. I am primarily looking for an assessment on the situation, is she sending signs or not, attracted or not, and only after that advice on how I should proceed if I should at all, but all observations welcome, I absolutely love detailed posts)
As for specific questions: an analysis on the situation. What is she doing, why, is this friends or more or less, are those signs of interest etc?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

It's no exaggeration that the second my eyes hit that quoted block of text they went ricocheting off the screen, at the wall, over to the window, back to the keyboard and now my monitor is tipped over for my own safety. Jesus fuckign christ.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ParserGirl posted:

I posted a few days ago about someone who reached out to me for advice on an old thread and their current situation.

He was the clueless 20 something guy who spent the night in a hotel with his 50 year old crush/boss.

I managed to read most of it and skim the rest but tell him to loving make a move or something, jesus.

I liked the part where he tried treating her like poo poo to make her jealous and then became surprised that her behavior changed. This guy is never going to get laid.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Get a new job, ask her out. IN THAT ORDER.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

ParserGirl posted:

Is this guy autistic or an alien or something because this reads like he has never interacted with other human beings before

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Dear ParserGirl,

I have created a test universe where I have attempted to make moves on my boss. In 9,999 of 10,000 simulations I was successful. However, I am also aware that it's possible for someone to flip a coin and have it come up heads 10 times in a row. Do you think my boss is into me or is this some kind of statistical aberration????

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
This thread: Convincing your much older boyfriend to re-enact your childhood abuse night after night in the bedroom is a perfectly legitimate way to cope.

Also this thread: Burning cheaters and possibly stopping other women from being mistreated the way you were is NOT HEALTHY.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

This thread: Convincing your much older boyfriend to re-enact your childhood abuse night after night in the bedroom is a perfectly legitimate way to cope.

Also this thread: Burning cheaters and possibly stopping other women from being mistreated the way you were is NOT HEALTHY.
Yeah look it's sorta like if, after batman's parents were murdered, he went around finding bad people and murdering their parents. He might feel catharsis but that's not actually how you heal or live the best life possible, it's just how you stay down in the well of sadness you started in.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I propose to you that there are at least two kinds of people in this thread.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

I think that the first position was held by like one person, with everyone else arguing against him.

therobit fucked around with this message at 00:09 on May 24, 2018

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Also I didn't yell about it because it had stopped by the time I found it but don't start that argument again please!!!

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Yeah look it's sorta like if, after batman's parents were murdered, he went around finding bad people and murdering their parents. He might feel catharsis but that's not actually how you heal or live the best life possible, it's just how you stay down in the well of sadness you started in.

Still, I would watch that show.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Darkrenown posted:

Still, I would watch that show.
Right, 100%, but Alfred wouldn't. The OP is Alfred.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

therobit posted:

I think that the first position was held by like one person, with everyone else arguing against him.

It was. Nobody thought incest pedophilia rape roleplaying was healthy or good. Quote the post ITT proving me wrong so I can laugh at them too.

Also my concern with the catfishing and outing of cheaters is that one of these cheating men will be absolutely batshit crazy and be a legit danger to the OP's friend. This could backfire real bad.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Yeah, until eventually she happens on a gf / wife who is insufficiently upset at the cheating and she's forced to straight up kill the guy

I think it's way more likely one of these dudes is going to try to track her down and hurt her for "destroying his family."

Like on one hand, bravo, on the other hand this is going to end horribly and she's going to end up another victim of a guy who can't take responsibility for his own failings and has to destroy a woman to feel better about it.

Welfare Bear
Apr 21, 2015
I [F27] don't know what to do about my boyfriend's [M28] weird obsession.

This is going to sound absurd but I've really been living with it. I really hope someone can tell me what to do here. I don't know how to deal with what he's like now.

My boyfriend has somehow developed a bizarre "celebrity crush" I guess? Don't even know what to call this? with our state governor. Yeah. It started around a couple months ago, and I don't know how or why. He won't explain. He won't talk to me about it but also barely tries to even hide any of this from me. Wouldn't you keep something like that to yourself? I get that crushes or whatever can happen. Most people don't obsess over it like this.
I have tried to get him to tell me why he's so into her. Maybe there was a rational reason like something politically important to him. Nope. All his answers (at the rare time he does answer and not deny it) are just about how hot she is and how her husband must have the worlds most amazing sex life. What the gently caress? First off she's far from his age and second I'm his girlfriend of seven years! I just...don't even know.

He comments about her nearly every day to me, somehow or another. He brings up whatever he reads or watches about her in local news. Just random, whatever we're doing. "She said this today." "I found out she supports X!" when "X" is something he's never cared about, or I know for a fact opposes. "So and so politician etc needs to lay the gently caress off her" He will get irrationally angry ranting that anyone in state government who isn't entirely in line with the governor is out to get her?? Like it's almost offensive to him? He's often got something on his screen about her. He'll sit for hours just browsing local news sites, Youtube, or broad google searches for anything new. I can clearly see that's what he's doing. He's got a Google Alerts set up for her name...he's even following all her social media pages, making accounts just to do so as he isn't a big social media person.
So needless to say he's obsessed with state politics now, but only so far as it relates to her, a good example is what I just said when hearing she supports or opposes something. So he'll go off on this tailspin learning everything he can about X issue only caring because she said something about it. If she hadn't then his lack of interest wouldn't change. Also some of these cases are things he already had an opinion on that was opposite her's. Now he just believes whatever she believes. It is starting to really creep me out. Like he's a knockoff copy of her.
Side note: In the interest of transparency I was never a fan of this woman at allllll, am opposite political party, voted for her opponent etc. Hell, he voted for the opponent too now he claims he didn't... anyway I'm just saying I'm trying to not let my dislike of her color my view here. I truly do believe that if he was acting the same way about someone I agreed with, I'd still be really frustrated. It's not about who she is, it's about how much time he spends on it, and the personality change.

I feel like this has become his life besides his job. Never wants to do anything with me even just watching a movie. He'll be on his phone the whole time. Doesn't want to have sex but I caught him twice masturbating to videos of her. He talks to me, but it's always only a matter of time before he changes the topic to something about her. Pretty much feels like he's lost interest in me.

Today I asked frankly if he was having a crisis of some kind, and obsessing about state politics was his distraction of choice. We had a decent discussion but it didn't give me any real answers. He told me nothing was wrong. From what I can tell that checks out-- his job is very low stress, his family relationships are all the same as ever. The only thing that really changed is he barely wants to go out with his friends anymore but that's a result of the obsession not the cause. We share some friends who've asked me if everything's okay with him. They don't know anything more than I do. I think back to April or so when this started and can see nothing that could have triggered it.

So if it's not from a problem in his life, what is it?? Is it actually just simply he finds this person so attractive he can't think about anything else?? As stupid as it sounds my self esteem has taken a hit. I've said this and asked him to chill with the governor poo poo, but nothing's changed.
What do.
TL;DR. I don't know what to do about my boyfriend's obsession over our governor of all things.

She reveals the governor in the comments, it’s Mary Fallin

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
:chloe:

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
Mary Fallin literally looks like a pug crossed with a potato :psyduck:

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
Erotomania is a helluva disease.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You can resign from office, you dont have to take a vote.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Can that one possibly be real?

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

M_Sinistrari posted:

My first thought reading the post was that lady never heard of Austin. My staunch dyed in the wool Democrat future in-laws (they voted Mondale) live in Austin and like it a lot. Even if that lady ends up in one of the more conservative areas, wouldn't she be interested in getting to know people outside her bubble and potentially getting them to consider her views/perspective?

Eh, who am I kidding, everyone wants to think the worst of everyone not inside their bubble anymore.

That poo poo is loving EXHAUSTING. Congratulations, you're surrounded by people who you're learning more and more are selfish hypocrites. You get a great inside look into how they think only white people deserve welfare and how Mexicans and black people are really just lazy welfare queens who cause all of their own problems. Everyone teams up and acts like you're the dumb idiot for not agreeing with them. It's passive aggressive enough that they can act like they're just being Fun and Just Joshing. Behind your back, they give a lot of "bless her heart"s and talk poo poo about how naive you are to think humans unlike yourself deserve any empathy. You will never change anyone's mind unless you have the patience of a saint, are incredibly good at talking, and you're just lucky enough to get someone who has a chance to change.

gently caress that.

source: I live in loving Alabama, what do you think.

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 02:35 on May 24, 2018

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yep republicans really are just dumb assholes

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!
RE: Cheater Batman, what the hell. Almost everyone on reddit is congratulating the chick on her vengeance despite what she’s doing being pretty much entirely against the subs whole “not your circus, not your monkeys” credo.

Cheaters are bad and you probably shouldn’t feel bad snitching them out if you actually know them, but hunting down random on Tinder for cheating is loving insane.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Milotic posted:

Check out Brianna Wayne here:

My [23 F] friend [26 F] was cheated on, and now she's outing as many cheaters as she can find. I'm worried it's not healthy for her.

quote:

She turned her age preferences way up to catch old married dudes, and when she does find someone with a girlfriend or wife on social media, she will turn the conversation with the guy sexual to collect even more "evidence" to share. Acting like she's going to have sex with him, asking about his past hookups, etc.

This lady owns

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
I mid 30s [M] married to mid 20s [F] I never thought life could be this bad.

quote:

Hi Reddit,

Just looking for some advice probably gonna be a long post. We’ve been married a little over six months & together for just over a year. This is the first marriage for both of us. I know you’ll probably think I’m crazy to be married just by the timeframe, but that’s where I’m at.

I’m pretty miserable in my marriage and it’s hard for me to see that changing. She’s not all bad. She’s smart, educated, beautiful & loving.

What’s causing me all my misery is she’s very controlling, clingy & insecure. In her defense she was like this before I married her. For whatever stupid reasons I didn’t think it would be a big deal, but it’s starting to drive me crazy.

She pretty much always has to get her way & will comment on/question/correct anything I do.

She’s very career focused & has no hobbies or interests that she pursues outside of work. Whenever she’s not working I’m expected to be doing something with her.

The few chances I’m able to have time to myself (the gym or running to the grocery store, I cook) she’ll want to know exactly how long I’ll be gone. She’ll FaceTime me to make sure I’m doing what I said I was. She wants complete access to my phone & questions me every time I get a text or call.

I pretty much feel like I’m in prison. I can’t be or do anything by myself.

We’ve just started couples therapy and it has been helping a little. Not that she should be, but I feel the therapist is definitely seeing my wife’s actions causing a majority of the conflict vs mine. She also wants my wife to see another therapist on her own for her insecurity issues. I’ve done nothing to lose my wife’s trust, it’s all from previous relationships.

I’m not perfect, I can be passive & hold things in because I don’t want to cause conflict. But the last few months, I’ve really been trying to open myself up, communicate more & express my feelings. I try standing my ground when something is important to me, but it usually ends up causing a huge argument that goes on for hours.

This has been causing both of us tremendous amount of stress and anxiety. I do love her, but sometimes I think it would be kinder to let her go. Like I said in the beginning, sorry for the long post. I just could use some advice whether good or bad. Thanks.

TD;LR

I feel like I’m suffocating in my marriage. I need my own time and space to unwind. We’re in therapy but it’s not changing very much. Would just like advice from others whether good or bad.

I knew there were bees in the beehive when I stuck my dick inside of it, but it's werid they keep stinging me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScentOfAnOtaku
Aug 25, 2006

I have no control, I just keep eating, and eating.
I'll say the old r/relationships and loveline advice to that one. If your SO is constantly checking up on you and checking your phone, it's probably them who is cheating. So good times for him are coming, I bet.