Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is Floe blowing everyone's mystery rear end out again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/tekken

Tekken 7 auction hype!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Is Floe blowing everyone's mystery rear end out again.

Maybe but they only stream the first and last hour of mystery tourney ever.

I watched a poo poo load of tekken7 pools today in the background but us pools are embarassingly bad, and every other game has even worse pools bc theres not TWT money on the line. ST was sick as always though bc the same dozen ST gurus made the journey to chicago with their 2 ton japanese SFII cabs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ST is the master race of Fighting Games...

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
What's auction mean on that spreadsheet?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

What's auction mean on that spreadsheet?

an auction tourney is when they pull character names out of a hat and put them for auction to the crowd, and thats your pay into the pot. so perceived tier lists governs a lot of the dollar amounts, and then people bid 150 dollars on katarina bc she has a nice rack. auction tourneys are also bo1 single elim so people just get trashed left and right by the 3 pros who show up to buy some trash tier char for tree fiddy and pwn everybody and take home cash.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

an auction tourney is when they pull character names out of a hat and put them for auction to the crowd, and thats your pay into the pot. so perceived tier lists governs a lot of the dollar amounts, and then people bid 150 dollars on katarina bc she has a nice rack. auction tourneys are also bo1 single elim so people just get trashed left and right by the 3 pros who show up to buy some trash tier char for tree fiddy and pwn everybody and take home cash.

Win. Wish Aris was restreaming it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

He won it two years ago at CB.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Lmao that owns ok cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

they did a funny variant for the dbfz one earlier where you bid on teams of 2 and everybody had to pick ginyu as their third. and if you won the set you could "bodyswap" with your opponent and steal somebody from their team to add it to yours.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

We should do that for the Imp Zone Invitational. See exactly how much you like Claw.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this tekken auction is out of loving control bc in the first 3 characters a handful of perverts drove the price up into the hundreds and now this auction pot is bigger than the Tekken World Tour pot that 500 people signed up for.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

this tekken auction is out of loving control bc in the first 3 characters a handful of perverts drove the price up into the hundreds and now this auction pot is bigger than the Tekken World Tour pot that 500 people signed up for.

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao the yoshimitsu guy won a round with a harikari and then won the next round with a YOLO rage drive and the crowd blew the roof off the place. His gamertag was DJ BustANut.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Lmfao the yoshimitsu guy won a round with a harikari and then won the next round with a YOLO rage drive and the crowd blew the roof off the place. His gamertag was DJ BustANut.

That guy donates hundreds of dollars a week to Aris.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Markman got so pissed at how bad the Lili player was that he threw his headset off and walked away from the announcer desk for about 4 minutes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Markman got so pissed at how bad the Lili player was that he threw his headset off and walked away from the announcer desk for about 4 minutes.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How's he dressed.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Normal tonight but earlier he had a metallic pink adidas track suit with a new hat I should have screen grabbed.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i watched the fexl exhibition and i wanna play fexl [banging fork and knife on the table] give me fexl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's coming out in like 3 weeks iirc. I'll be playing the cooler trash game for morons with too much dlc: blazblue cross tag battle

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

It's coming out in like 3 weeks iirc. I'll be playing the cooler trash game for morons with too much dlc: blazblue cross tag battle

Me too but on the Nintendo Switch :genious:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'm also going to hijack this thread for Mario Tennis next weekend because it has meters and poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's no Ryu though so it's banned from this thread.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
level 20 dark luigi

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can no longer play Tekken 7 bc of whatever updates theyve made. I loving LOVE pc gaming.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*

Wormskull posted:

This is happening now.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy poo poo Joey Fury just sent JDCR to losers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

At 9PM est theyre going to be streaming Super Turbo Top 24 on this channel, @Wormskull. https://www.twitch.tv/vampirearcadia

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’ll do my best to be home by then.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

markman is dressed like a teenage cholo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

markman is dressed like a teenage cholo

Beautiful.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

At 9PM est theyre going to be streaming Super Turbo Top 24 on this channel, @Wormskull. https://www.twitch.tv/vampirearcadia

Watching this. Very win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The lighting is awesome and Lord Alex Valle is playing Ryu.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's cool that Alex valle has been playing ST Ryu for 30 years straight

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Has any of the flashy keyboard warrior Ryu's shown off the insane flying.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Best of 5 format for this incredible game, the grand old king of Fightmans... Awesome. Simply awesome boys.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

An old bald ST gamer brought his puppy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Claw & Paw