Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I like to think that's the real oswald mosley posting that via necromancy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
The fact that “The last trump” is an old term for the end of the world should freak out the wingnuts not make them happy.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

BarbarianElephant posted:

The fact that “The last trump” is an old term for the end of the world should freak out the wingnuts not make them happy.
The end-times wackjobs want the world to end, so they'll ascend directly to heaven and get to watch everyone who disagreed with them tortured for eternity.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003

U.T. Raptor posted:

The end-times wackjobs want the world to end, so they'll ascend directly to heaven and get to watch everyone who disagreed with them tortured for eternity.

But do they really think Jesus is down with racists and warmongers?

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Something something sell your cloak and buy a sword

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

UmOk posted:

Honestly, yeah. Nobody who's really looking forward to the apocalypse has a particularly rosy worldview. These are the people who shrug their shoulders and say "well, the Canaanites totally deserved it, even their kids." They think Jesus is going to be personally slaughtering unbelievers when He comes back, and it'll be totally rad.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

UmOk posted:

Guess which column they come down on!

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003

sheep-dodger posted:

Guess which column they come down on!

I get this. But do they ever show any atempt to reconcile their opposing beliefs?

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

They think Jesus is going to be personally slaughtering unbelievers when He comes back, and it'll be totally rad.
iirc, Jesus taking to the battlefield and mowing people down with a sword is pretty much literally a thing that happens in Revelations.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

U.T. Raptor posted:

iirc, Jesus taking to the battlefield and mowing people down with a sword is pretty much literally a thing that happens in Revelations.

Revelation describes Him in obviously-symbolic language, having blazing fiery eyes, multiple crowns on his head, wearing a blood-covered robe, and slaying entire armies with a sword that comes out of His mouth. He then fights a giant 7-headed dragon that pretty obviously and directly represents 1st-century Rome. They think that this will actually happen and then they'll all get mansions in heaven, because everything in every book of the Bible should be taken 100% literally.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

A good way to look at the NT is a collection of apocalypses written by the oppressed. The various books really show the spectrum of human reactions to Rome loving people up . In that context, there are things to be learned from the book of Revelations.

Edit :to clarify the gospels are written after the destruction of the temple and the Jewish war. The letters and acts deal with poo poo that Paul sets in motions that ends up with his death and Greek thinking side of Christianity rising as the Jewish side gets its rear end kicked.

Bar Ran Dun fucked around with this message at 00:27 on May 28, 2018

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
A fun example of the inconsistency of premillennial dispensationalism is in Left Behind, where the four horsemen and the two Beasts are "obviously" symbolic, but the swarm of man-faced, scorpion-tailed demon locusts that torment the unbelievers are a literal thing.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

For a second, I thought this was going to be an Onion/Clickhole article in the same format as: 9/11 Truther Convinced Government Destroyed Past 11 Years Of His Life

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

U.T. Raptor posted:

But oddly enough they seemed upset when they thought Obama was the antichrist destined to bring about the end times.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Revelation describes Him in obviously-symbolic language, having blazing fiery eyes, multiple crowns on his head, wearing a blood-covered robe, and slaying entire armies with a sword that comes out of His mouth. He then fights a giant 7-headed dragon that pretty obviously and directly represents 1st-century Rome. They think that this will actually happen and then they'll all get mansions in heaven, because everything in every book of the Bible should be taken 100% literally.

in hindsight, including revelations in the Official Bible was a mistake

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

GreyjoyBastard posted:

in hindsight, including revelations in the Official Bible was a mistake

To be fair, for most of history, Revelation was treated even by wackier Protestant denominations as the allegory that it almost definitely is. There have always been explicitly-apocalyptic offshoots of Christianity to be sure, but it wasn't until American Evangelicals in the 50's and 60's got their hands on it that it got widespread treatment as literal. The ramifications of this can be felt even today, as can be seen in Evangelicalism's latest offshoot, known as "Qanon"

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Dr Christmas posted:

A fun example of the inconsistency of premillennial dispensationalism is in Left Behind, where the four horsemen and the two Beasts are "obviously" symbolic, but the swarm of man-faced, scorpion-tailed demon locusts that torment the unbelievers are a literal thing.

And the "dragon with seven heads and ten horns and ten crowns" is of course the former president of the UN who becomes Secretary General of the United Nations.

As Fred Clark points out in his amazing takedown of Left Behind: "so the Antichrist has the overwhelming temporal power of Boutros Boutros Ghali?"

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
So much proof!

quote:

Tippy Top was yuge. Some others: the #17 Jerseys presented at the White House, where Q = 17th letter of alphabet; The Saudi round up of corrupt princes after Vegas assassination attempt; the secret meetings with NK at China's forbidden city; Q's Air Force One photos over NK; Mark Taylor's Trump Prophecies; Kim Clement's Trump Prophecies; The massive round up of pedophiles and human traffickers in the first month after inauguration continuing to today; the 1000's of CEO resignations; 40+ congressmen not returning; Parallel Construction for entering evidence; There's so many!

Is there any good list of absolutely specific predictions by Q that blatantly haven't come true? Like all the people who are supposed to be indicted or sent to Gitmo so far? They're really hanging their hats on "30,000 sealed indictments!" which doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
I'm hesitant to even ask but wtf is "the 1000s of CEO resignations" supposed to be

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Hillary was supposed to be arrested last November. Every once in a while a Q doubter posts about it, but is immediately shouted down by “TRUST THE PLAN”

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

quote:

To: ransomnote; StormFlag; TEXOKIE; CPT Clay; buffaloguy; grey_whiskers; Wingy; bitt; Shady; ...

$~~~THE BAGSTER ORACLE~~~$

FReeQville had a slow day of no Q and lots of serious discussion. 90% or more of the talk was substantive and about Q/MAGA/Swamp draining topics. The environment is much improved. Here are a few of the top stories the Oracle is following;

~~~A liberal judge ruled that The President of the United States could NOT block people from his twitter feed. It was a silly ruling. The judge stated that members of the public could not be prevented from LOOKING at the words of the Presidnet solely based on their politics. The dummy doesn't even know how twitter works. Trump blocks people so that they CAN'T RESPOND on his twitter page. Anybody is free to look at his tweets, registered, blocked, or not.

~~~ Rumor around the internet is that many more butt-hurt you-tubers and so called Q experts are joining Jerome "Maypop" Corsi and Alex Jones in anti-Q debunkery propaganda. We were warned this was coming. They can all be safely ignored.

~~~Out in FR land, this reporter came across a phrase that he found quite fetching. A FReeper named Tigers Eye (unknown if he's a FReeQ) coined the phrase, "MSM-13 takes a machete to the truth." This is even better than DSM (deep state media). Let's see if we can't make this one happen.

~~~ In other social media news, Facebook is now soliciting naked pictures from users so that good ol' Facebook can protect us. It's good to know they care.

~~~ After Congressional Democrats whined about not being invited to the meeting on Thursday going over the "confidential" information being released by Presidential order from the DOJ to Congress, the so called "Gang of 8 (leakers, traitors, deepies) was granted private access to the information at a separate meeting on later date.

Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe they will be so outraged by the flagrant and scandalous actions of the FBI and others that they will impeach themselves. One can only hope.

Those were just some of the topics discussed in a fruitful day of FReeQing. The DC pot is beginning to boil. Tomorrow is the big meeting. Let's see what juicy goss leaks out of there. Senator Grassley is highly pissed about the uneccessary CYA redactions. Stay tuned, sportsfans. This D5 event is just getting started.

Until next time, FReeQs, see ya round the popsicle stand. Same Q time. Same Q channel.

Bagster

Lesser Oracle

1,135 posted on 05/23/2018 8:45:59 PM PDT by bagster ("Even bad men love their mamas." --- Ben Wade)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1121 | View Replies]

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Deathy McDeath posted:

Hillary was supposed to be arrested last November. Every once in a while a Q doubter posts about it, but is immediately shouted down by “TRUST THE PLAN”

It's died down in recent months, but for like 6mo prior the popular theory was that Hillary (and others) were all wearing ankle monitors prior to their trials. Then that got complicated when Hillary went to India early this year, which just spurred speculation that she was seeking a non-extradition country (which India is not).

EDIT: apparently there are like 65 countries that the US has diplomatic relations with but no extradition treaty (and a couple like North Korea and Iran with no relations at all). So that's like 1/3 of the planet that Hillary could've gone to instead of India. Plus she came back from India, so I'm calling that one a bust.

TapTheForwardAssist fucked around with this message at 04:12 on May 28, 2018

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Also, a lot of Q's prophecies are so vague and open to interpretation that you can't necessarily pin down what was false - Q wasn't wrong, that interpretation was fallacious! It was obviously incorrect because it didn't happen.

Or it DID happen but it's being covered up. Or it hasn't happened yet.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

This entire loving thing is "Half-Life 3 CONFIRMED" logic except played completely serious.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

It's died down in recent months, but for like 6mo prior the popular theory was that Hillary (and others) were all wearing ankle monitors prior to their trials. Then that got complicated when Hillary went to India early this year, which just spurred speculation that she was seeking a non-extradition country (which India is not).

EDIT: apparently there are like 65 countries that the US has diplomatic relations with but no extradition treaty (and a couple like North Korea and Iran with no relations at all). So that's like 1/3 of the planet that Hillary could've gone to instead of India. Plus she came back from India, so I'm calling that one a bust.

she tried to bribe Modi with muslim children for his pizza naan dungeon, but they couldn't reach an agreement

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

So much proof!

Is there any good list of absolutely specific predictions by Q that blatantly haven't come true? Like all the people who are supposed to be indicted or sent to Gitmo so far? They're really hanging their hats on "30,000 sealed indictments!" which doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast.

“secret meetings at China’s forbidden city”

Do they mean the Forbidden City, the tourist site from the Qing Dynasty, or do they think China has a secret metropolis?

No. Don’t tell me. It’s something dumber I’m not thinking of.

Also probably really racist.

(Please tell me)

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Secretly, it's actually a San Francisco Chinese gay bar named 'The Forbidden City'.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Wikileaks:
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/999316891100467200

Reddit:

quote:

Until JA himself shows up, do not trust anything from WL Twitter.

quote:

This is probably why they've kept him so offline and isolated, to co-opt a trusted source and use it for their own ends. Free Julian!

quote:

If wikileaks were out to debunk Q specifically, they would have already dropped info. Wikileaks has a record of backing up their words with evidence.

quote:

Weren't people speculating that Assange's account had been hacked? This seems out of character for what we know of Assange.

The other thing is that it is a given that DJT's base will support the government. Why would they not?

quote:

Believe what you choose to believe. Someone has been lying to us for decades. Q says so, Wikileaks apparently says so. It's all up to us. Just don't believe the lies that the dems and the cabal have perpetrated since their origin. Call me nuts, as my family has, but I believe in the plan. There IS a plan, and it it is being fulfilled, although perhaps slower than many of us had hoped. Slow and steady wins the race. We shall all be redeemed and have peace someday.

quote:

The way I understand it, the Q team is just dropping these hints to make all the guilty parties panic and make bad decisions. Meanwhile, Q and co see how the baddies respond, deepen their investigations, and crowd source it to us with provocative questions. Think about it: how many panicked deep staters have been calling their handlers, asking why their bribes are late or smaller, etc. And the NSA has it all. If I were on the team, I would suggest keeping this up until the August recess, or until you've got the goods on the really REALLY big fish(think Roths and Soros), and then strike right before the midterms. Anybody that took their money would be tainted across the country, and that's basically all of our least favorite people.

Tl;dr Wait until you've got all the info before you start the roundup, and they ain't got it all... yet.

quote:

There's far too many coincidences and evidence for Q to be a low level Larp. If it's a hoax, it's being orchestrated by people with a budget and access to lots of information.

Also, and most importantly, if Q were a larp I think most Dem's would have formally accused Trump of being behind it in an effort to sway voters and made it a huge controversy. But they haven't.

quote:

If Q is fake Trump would tell us. If WE know what's going on re Q, then Trump knows. Or do you think he and all of his people know less than we do? That's all you really need to know.

quote:

It’s not about following the government- quite the opposite actually! If anything, this movement has caused me to trust the government even less; this is about thinking clearly and understanding what’s really going on behind society’s dark curtain. This is about ridding the world of evil, and bringing forth secret technologies that can send us 5K years into the future, overnight! It’s about stopping the Cabal, and learning about the 5 eyes, and secret back access points for corporations has made me realize that they can literally control anything online except what real people post on Twitter and Reddit - Twitter was just declared a public space so I’m not sure if they can go in and change people’s tweets after the fact.

that last one seemed a bit too much for my Poe's Law spidey sense so I looked at their post history...

quote:

So wait? The fact that he’s a womanizer? GOOD I don’t want some soy boy BITCH in the White House that’s scared to talk to women or anyone for that matter without “offending them”! The fact that he cheated on his wife through a setup? GOOD - he makes mistakes so we know he’s human, and it should say even more about him that his wife stuck by his side and now they are closer than ever! Just look at how close they have been in recent weeks up until she got sick! The fact that he got money from his dad to start a business? GOOD! He turned that million into millions more, and yea, he had some failed businesses, much more than one could hope, but he still had businesses EVERYWHERE ACROSS THE GLOBE and many were successful until the Left came out in full force to destroy anything his name was attached to! The fact that he wants to close up borders and send illegal immigrants back to their shithole countries? GOOD - I have seen first hand how illegal immigration destroys beautiful American towns and cities with drugs and gang violence! The fact that he doesn’t follow either political party’s structure and says and does whatever the gently caress he feels like because he’s draining DC of corruption? G O O D I’m tired of politicians following the narrative! The fact that he shut down 70% of ALL HUMAN TRAFFICKING in the US OVERNIGHT by seizing Backpage and going after it’s creators and cofounders? GOOD, AND GOOD RIDDANCE! The fact that black unemployment/violence is at an all time low? GOOD, OBAMA DID NOTHING BUT CREATE MORE OF IT! The fact that he believes abortions should not be funded by the government? GOOD, the government doesn’t have a right to meddle with planned parenthood because half of the country doesn’t support planned parenthood and the destruction of human life! You cannot convince me Donald Trump is not looking out for middle america because every single thing he’s done has been in the best interest of middle class Americans that pay taxes and follow the laws of the land - we are thriving because of him!

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Apparently June 11th is "Pain Day": https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8mm35c/june_11th_2018_may_19_23_pain_day/?st=JHPMRMUN&sh=b82e6e1e

Though the Qtips are divided as to whether this is a valid communication or no, and also others are frustrated because 23 May or 25 May was supposed to be Pain Day. Though others are pointing out that May 19 +23 = June 11. Though I'm still not clear why May 19 is supposed to be important.

I'm seeing more posts on r/GA that whine about how the promised earthshattering videos (Obama with an AK47, Hillary peeling a child's face off and wearing it as a mask) still haven't been released. The edges have been fraying as promised stuff fails to materialize, plus various Jones/Corsi believers have concluded Q is a settup, and others that Q was real up until a certain date and after that compromised, plus people who can't figure out if Julian Assange is pro/anti Q and whether the Wikileaks Twitter is still believable or just psyops. It's a very confusing community to be a part of, but there are plenty of believers who are sticking to it through thick and thin. Tippy-top!

EDIT: Oh, and in the Quniverse, General Flynn has been totally vindicated/exonerated, though this seems to be a consistent claim in the far-right press over the last couple months, and again in April with the intel reports that came out.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

I'm unclear on how this is a QAnon thing, are they implying that the US military doing mortar practice is somehow a sign of imminent action? The US spends ordnance of all shapes and sizes every day in training, so blowing off a few $50 81mm mortar shells isn't remotely unusual for periodic training.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I'm unclear on how this is a QAnon thing, are they implying that the US military doing mortar practice is somehow a sign of imminent action? The US spends ordnance of all shapes and sizes every day in training, so blowing off a few $50 81mm mortar shells isn't remotely unusual for periodic training.

You're talking about people who think cannibals run the world and that human beings sauce walnuts.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
The next big thing is supposed to be the release of the DoJ IG report into the Clinton email investigation. Supposedly that’s going to expose uhhhhhhhhhh something and bring down the globalist cabal.

What’s weird is that I think mainstream conservatives are more interested in the IG report because it represents another chance to punish Hillary. It’s kinda weird when mainstream right talking points make their way into the Quniverse, and you start seeing people who usually complain about the Rothschilds controlling the banking system, glowingly post about the lowest unemployment numbers for AA and Hispanics. It’s very bizarre.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

And the "dragon with seven heads and ten horns and ten crowns" is of course the former president of the UN who becomes Secretary General of the United Nations.

As Fred Clark points out in his amazing takedown of Left Behind: "so the Antichrist has the overwhelming temporal power of Boutros Boutros Ghali?"

How does the dragon decide which heads get to wear more than one crown?

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Nonsense posted:

This is absolutely the correct timeline we are all in.

https://twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/1000986635339685888

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

OwlFancier posted:

How does the dragon decide which heads get to wear more than one crown?

Seniority?

Same as dividing up the ten horns?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Wikileaks doubles down.
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1001139404805738498?s=19

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Deathy McDeath posted:

The next big thing is supposed to be the release of the DoJ IG report into the Clinton email investigation. Supposedly that’s going to expose uhhhhhhhhhh something and bring down the globalist cabal.

Hannity has been going on for months about how the IG report is totally going to expose everything Hillary and the FBI did once and for all and get them all locked up (though he's said "if the report is truthful and unbiased" so if the report doesn't say what he wants he's given himself an out).

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

I'm seriously loving amazed it took so long for anybody to even suggest that.

Seriously, it's somebody telling a bunch of paranoiacs literally every single thing they want to hear. How the gently caress can they NOT be suspicious?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Confirmation bias is a hell of a drug.

Really considering the nature of cults and the anonymous but not really nature of the chans it was inevitable that the Qtips would start schisming hard eventually with different sects claiming to follow the one true Q while all the other sects are following false prophets sent by Hillary Clinton Satan to deceive them.

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 06:01 on May 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

McGlockenshire posted:

learning about the 5 eyes, and secret back access points for corporations has made me realize that they can literally control anything online except what real people post on Twitter and Reddit
Love how most conspiracy theories have someone control everything everywhere, but somehow there's this little Gallic village corner of the internet that still resists and knows the truth.