Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

"Honey? What flavor is this?"

"Yellow and green."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I like the purple hall ways. I’ve only seen a handful of star treks. But if you forced one on me, I’d take tos I suppose. It’s weird and silly and actually really funny.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Rhyno posted:

Oh snap.

I subscribed to Eaglemoss for the better part of two years, so I’ve got lots of models I’m not particularly attached to. Plus the odd shipment where Eaglemoss accidentally shipped me a double or sent me a replacement model after I’d already fixed the original. I can put together a list of what I have tonight or tomorrow if you’re interested.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Rhyno posted:

Edit: Is there a legit replica of the ST09 phaser? Not the toy, but a decent prop?

https://www.amazon.com/QMX-Star-Trek-Phaser-Replica/dp/B0040F5P9C

Edit: They used dulling spray on the Into Darkness props to make them not look so cheap:

https://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Mech...G3H8VHJ3DZHH8ER

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I subscribed to Eaglemoss for the better part of two years, so I’ve got lots of models I’m not particularly attached to. Plus the odd shipment where Eaglemoss accidentally shipped me a double or sent me a replacement model after I’d already fixed the original. I can put together a list of what I have tonight or tomorrow if you’re interested.

Hmm, money is still a bit tight so don't put a list together just for me.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Rirse posted:

Did they ever make a figuart or similar figure for Catwoman and Bane from Dark Knight Rises?? I got the NECA Joker from Toys R Us and the figuart Batman for free (I was given the big figuart display when we started closing).

I recently got the MAFEX Catwoman 2.0 and she’s fantastic, highly recommended.

Big Mean Jerk posted:

People give the 90’s Hasbro Star Wars lines poo poo for including every single background alien

I mean this as a testament to Kenner/Hasbro’s thoroughness, but I’m confident you could do a frame-for-frame 3.75” scale stop-motion recreation of episodes 1-6 without having to customize or scratch-build a single character or costume.

Like, they made a figure of ESB Han Solo in the Bespin torture rack, for crying out loud. The Ice Cream Man on Bespin got his own figure. So did the random Coruscant firefighters from the spaceship crash early in Revenge of the Sith.

Xenomrph fucked around with this message at 00:14 on May 27, 2018

plowhound
Oct 12, 2012
Oops, wrong thread!

plowhound fucked around with this message at 01:21 on May 27, 2018

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Just released today, Hottoys Yondu

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Fuccccckkkkk

I need it

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

There’s a part of me that wants to keep it like this. It’s very amusing looking.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

CelticPredator posted:

There’s a part of me that wants to keep it like this. It’s very amusing looking.

I like how he's somehow in the same universe as Invader Zim now.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
Haven't' had a chance to see the new toys that made us episodes yet, hopefully will have time in the next few days. I saw Jim Shooter was in the transformers trailer, do they go into the history with Denny O'Neil and Bob Budiansky?

Star Trek one should be great too. I collect megos (mostly eight inch but a few 3 3/4 inch too from black hole and buck rogers) and while the batman characters are my favorite, the Star Trek ones were probably the best executed. I've got a full set plus all the re-mego ones, I think the romulan is surely the single rarest toy I own, urban legend has always been they were mostly destroyed in some kind of warehouse fire before they got to shelves.

The only playmates one I have left is Quark, in fact it's the only unopened toy I own, that whole bit about his Mom scolding him for opening up all his Marauder Mo figures. He'd want it that way! I've kept it on display for years and years so it's pretty yellow, warped and such. Keep meaning to get a loose Garak and Odo but always forget...

Finally found a Tarkin this week!

Think I love the interrogation droid almost as much as the Grand Moff himself.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I really want a Tarkin. :smith:

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

Fuzz posted:

I really want a Tarkin. :smith:

Me too. I'm on the wait list

They didn't make all the characters from the first six. They didn't make the old lady who tells Ani the storms a comin

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Where is Tarkin exclusive to?

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!

Sooper Gila posted:

I saw Jim Shooter was in the transformers trailer, do they go into the history with Denny O'Neil and Bob Budiansky?

They at least bring up Bob a few times, and have interview time with him, regarding him being the grandfather of the whole thing in making the first 26 over a single weekend.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...
It's not as fun and dismissive as seeing Budiansky in person, though.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

The_Doctor posted:

Where is Tarkin exclusive to?

He’s not, he’s part of the wave just before the Solo figs. The one with Captain Rex and Island Rey.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Sooper Gila posted:

Haven't' had a chance to see the new toys that made us episodes yet, hopefully will have time in the next few days. I saw Jim Shooter was in the transformers trailer, do they go into the history with Denny O'Neil and Bob Budiansky?

Budiansky is interviewed pretty extensively. O'Neil gets a passing mention.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

http://ew.com/movies/2018/05/26/guillermo-del-toro-action-figure-neca/

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Kinda might? It’s so odd. I can throw it with my Hellboy stuff.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Cool? I'm not sure who wants that but good on them for having the opportunity now.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

s.i.r.e. posted:

Cool? I'm not sure who wants that but good on them for having the opportunity now.

Me. I want that.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Maybe if there was a Pappy McPoyle variant.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

GDT could use a better tailor.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
Any idea on a release date for the Cull Obsidian BAF wave?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rubiks Pubes posted:

It's out. ThinkGeek has been stocking it.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Rubiks Pubes posted:

Check Wal-Marts, they hit stores last weekend and I’ve seen remnants of the wave sitting around.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

SALE!

I'll take offers, let's just only talk shipped, I don't want to have to deal with extra hassle. North America, ideally.

There's also a Batman TAS Expressions Pack not pictured.

All sets are basically complete barring the Avengers triple, which I'm keeping the Coulson from. If you want his huge gun, can include that into the box with the rest.

For the loose stuff, if it's facing left it's a left side piece, if right then it's a right side. Also have a Red Skull Abomination head that's not pictured.
For any figures that come with a BAF piece that's also shown, let me know and I can just complete the box. I forget what goes with what.

Once the X-Men wave comes out, I'll have some nore figures to sell since I'm getting the full case to make the BAF.

I also have a Jugg wave Cable, but can't find the smaller gun. Still trying to track it down, but if rather not sell it incomplete.

Edit 2: that's the Civil War Black Panther body in the fodder pile.

Edit 3: Also have a v1 Rocket Raccoon with both guns. MCU version.

Fuzz fucked around with this message at 00:19 on May 29, 2018

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.

Fuzz posted:

SALE!

I'll take offers, let's just only talk shipped, I don't want to have to deal with extra hassle. North America, ideally.

All sets are basically complete barring the Avengers triple, which I'm keeping the Coulson from. If you want his huge gun, can include that into the box with the rest.

For the loose stuff, if it's facing left it's a left side piece, if right then it's a right side. Also have a Red Skull Abomination head that's not pictured.
For any figures that come with a BAF piece that's also shown, let me know and I can just complete the box. I forget what goes with what.

Once the X-Men wave comes out, I'll have some nore figures to sell since I'm getting the full case to make the BAF.

I also have a Jugg wave Cable, but can't find the smaller gun. Still trying to track it down, but if rather not sell it incomplete.

How much for Black Series Ackbar shipped to 77059?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Big Mean Jerk posted:

How much for Black Series Ackbar shipped to 77059?

$14 work?

Edit: just realized I have a v1 Rocket Raccoon, as well.

Fuzz fucked around with this message at 00:18 on May 29, 2018

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Fuzz posted:

SALE!

Edit 3: Also have a v1 Rocket Raccoon with both guns. MCU version.

So Iron Skull does have his unmasked head? If so, how much shipped to 50023?

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Fuzz, what are you looking for on the BTAS expression pack figure?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Shiftypenguin posted:

That one I don't have. Grabbed it online off a guy that said he had pulled the BAF. He then tried to claim that head was part of the BAF, which sucked. I ended up being the long coat Red Skull for way too much to finally have an actual Red Skull figure. :smith:

If you still want it... I dunno, $8 loose?

Drowning Rabbit posted:

Fuzz, what are you looking for on the BTAS expression pack figure?

Maybe like 28 shipped? It's in the box and complete except I can't find the batarang, which is egregious, I'm aware. I'll keep looking for it and would have said like 30 otherwise, but yeah, I'd feel terrible if I couldn't find it. As a warning, the figure doesn't like deep dynamic poses... hence why it fell and the batarang is now lost in my living room somewhere.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Pulled the trigger on Dredd's bike. Will post a trip report in a few months when it releases.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I can’t remember, is anyone who posts in this thread handy at ML-scale custom figures, or know someone who is?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Shiftypenguin posted:

How much for the Okoye leg to 70769?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

The_Doctor posted:

How much for the Okoye leg to 70769?

$5?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Sold. What leg is it, btw? So I can look for the other one on ebay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

The_Doctor posted:

Sold. What leg is it, btw? So I can look for the other one on ebay.

Pretty sure it's left, but I'll check when I get home. It was whichever one came with Killmonger or T'Challa.