Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

kiimo posted:

Imagine being such a piece of poo poo you read that story and rush to defend the airline

I made a facebook post about the kaep collusion poo poo and have already had a racist uncle ramble about at least trump didn't kill anyone like the democrats and kaepernick was a bad football player and another chud defending jerry jones of all people. :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

can't wait for the aafl/xfl merger

vince mcmahon will be this century's pete rozelle

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
AAF coaches:

Atlanta - Brad Childress
Memphis - Mike Singletary
Orlando - Steve Spurrier
Phoenix - Rick Neuheisel
Salt Lake City - Dennis Erickson
San Diego - Mike Martz

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Kalli posted:

JJ Watt heard about this and rushed out and got himself a Doctorate.

not kidding.

well he has had a lot of free time the last few years.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

All I care about :

Executives:

Jared Allen, Player Relations Executive and investor

edit: also

GobiasIndustries posted:

how the gently caress did he have time for that

https://twitter.com/MMorse61/status/1001992863616561152

kiimo fucked around with this message at 02:17 on May 31, 2018

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

piss tape israel posted:

Expansion chat: for shits and giggles I decided to toy around with the idea of expanding the league by four teams and realigning the divisions back to the previous format with six teams per division. This is primarily based on the geography of each team.

It's not the most ideal format, with three of the four expansion teams being in the NFC and cities out west, and the dissolution of the South division in both conferences (the North is renamed the Central). That said, there are "fresh" changes like the Bucs switching conferences, all three Florida teams playing in the same division, and the Falcons and Panthers continuing their rivalry in a different division.

This is horrible. :colbert:

weird Asian candy posted:

Any version that splits up Saints and Falcons is objectively wrong tbqh

This is why. wAc gets it. Give both West divisions the expansion teams and let the Pats and Steelers fight it out each year.

NFC West
49ers
Cardinals
Rams
Seahawks
Expansion Team 1
Expansion Team 2

NFC Central
Bears
Cowboys
Lions
Packers
Texans
Vikings

NFC East
Eagles
Falcons
Giants
Panthers
Redskins
Saints

AFC West
Broncos
Chargers
Chiefs
Raiders
Expansion Team 1
Expansion Team 2

AFC Central
Bengals
Browns
Buccaneers
Colts
Ravens
Titans

AFC East
Bills
Dolphins
Jaguars
Jets
Patriots
Steelers

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

God I forgot the Seahawks hired Schotty as their OC. They are so loving doomed this year.

https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1001931628652851201

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

very surprised someone like jj watt would go out of his way to attain the exact same kind of doctorate as bill cosby

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Kalli posted:

God I forgot the Seahawks hired Schotty as their OC. They are so loving doomed this year.

Thanks, I needed a laugh

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Kalli posted:

Anyone not following the Seahawks fan talk in the NFCW thread is really missing out.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Kalli posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRHhyocsbv8

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
It's good to see that the Seahawks will be garbage. WINDOW SHUT.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
As long as Seattle has Wilson, I don't feel as if they'll not be competitive. A coaching regime change is a must at this point given Sherman, Bennett, Avril and Irvin all coming out and saying that Carroll had lost the vets. That and the whole Jordan Peterson thing. And his nepotism hires at OC and DC. I still think there's a lot of talent on this team that is going to get underutilized by these coaches.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

sharknado slashfic posted:

Hold up there's no mention of St. Louis in this post
lol

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

I made a facebook post about the kaep collusion poo poo and have already had a racist uncle ramble about at least trump didn't kill anyone like the democrats and kaepernick was a bad football player and another chud defending jerry jones of all people. :smithicide:

I guess you could mention how Termpo killed 4600 in PR or the 1500 children that disappeared under his watch but realistically you should just tell the chud to gently caress off and lick the boots of his preferred Strong Daddy pederast in private so good citizens can go about being insane and despondent in peace

Jerry Jones is a literal garbage elemental and like McCain the world will be a better place when he shuffles loose this mortal coil lmao

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

So the Legion of Boom is really dead now huh

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Silly Burrito posted:

This is horrible. :colbert:

This is why. wAc gets it. Give both West divisions the expansion teams and let the Pats and Steelers fight it out each year.

NFC West
49ers
Cardinals
Rams
Seahawks
Expansion Team 1
Expansion Team 2

NFC Central
Bears
Cowboys
Lions
Packers
Texans
Vikings

NFC East
Eagles
Falcons
Giants
Panthers
Redskins
Saints

AFC West
Broncos
Chargers
Chiefs
Raiders
Expansion Team 1
Expansion Team 2

AFC Central
Bengals
Browns
Buccaneers
Colts
Ravens
Titans

AFC East
Bills
Dolphins
Jaguars
Jets
Patriots
Steelers

This is good but you should switch the Texans and Bucs. Texas does not need two NFC teams, and Florida doesn't need three AFC teams.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Epic High Five posted:

I guess you could mention how Termpo killed 4600 in PR or the 1500 children that disappeared under his watch but realistically you should just tell the chud to gently caress off and lick the boots of his preferred Strong Daddy pederast in private so good citizens can go about being insane and despondent in peace

Jerry Jones is a literal garbage elemental and like McCain the world will be a better place when he shuffles loose this mortal coil lmao

Yeah but I don't want to tell my uncle to gently caress off and die, because, you know he's my uncle. It's easy when I don't know the person, but this is my family. So I will foreverial keep yelling into the void and hope that one day I can get someone to change their mind.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

SKULL.GIF posted:

So the Legion of Boom is really dead now huh

My friend it didnt die it just moved south with superstar cornerback richard "tricky rick" sherman

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

sweet geek swag posted:

This is good but you should switch the Texans and Bucs. Texas does not need two NFC teams, and Florida doesn't need three AFC teams.
An AFC Central without the the Steelers? She the Colts, Bengals, and/or the Titans off to somewhere else and bring the Jaguars and Steelers back to the Central where they belong. I need the Jaguars beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh to become a regular thing. I can't get enough of it. That AFCCentral would be the division of smashmouth football.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

Every time I remember this I just laugh. Seahawks fans go from "Tom Cable and Darrell Bevell are gone wooo!" To immediately hiring....Brian Schottenheimer.

I'm sorry Seahawks fans.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Taking the Cowboys out of the NFC East and not putting the Steelers in the AFC Central makes that list an absolute abortion. There are basically 4 Divisions you can't break up if you realigned the league. The NFC East, NFC North, AFC West and AFC North.

Also, I worked out playoff seeding for three 6 team divisions. The Top 2 teams from each Conference, plus 1 Wild Card per Conference. Team with the best record gets a Bye Week.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

An AFC Central without the the Steelers? She the Colts, Bengals, and/or the Titans off to somewhere else and bring the Jaguars and Steelers back to the Central where they belong. I need the Jaguars beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh to become a regular thing. I can't get enough of it. That AFCCentral would be the division of smashmouth football.

A remade AFC Central without the Jags, Titans, Steelers or Ravens is an abomination.

That division owned in the 90s

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Randaconda posted:

A remade AFC Central without the Jags, Titans, Steelers or Ravens is an abomination.

That division owned in the 90s

Actually nobody gives a poo poo what division the Jags or the Titans are in. If it was the Oilers then yeah they'd belong in the central but gently caress a Titan.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

He always seemed like a head case in Cinci, this was good to read.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Hey, it turns out NFL teams are horrible to not just cheerleaders, but a completely separate group of women who were cheerleaders without the dancing, just being objects for rich men to harass!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/31/sports/nfl-cheerleaders.html

And you're never gonna guess which team came up with this idea in the first place!

quote:

But the N.F.L. has veered in the opposite direction, led by the Redskins, who were among the pioneers of using attractive women to ostensibly work as cheerleaders but, as one former ambassador put, actually serve as “eye candy” for male fans.

Around the early-to-mid 2000s, the Redskins began hiring women as ambassadors from the group of women who didn’t make the cheerleading squad, and they still do today. The tryouts haven’t changed much, if at all. In an extra judging session, those women were required, like pageant contestants, to walk in bikinis in front of suite holders and sponsors who held score sheets. They also had to answer several questions that showed that, as the Redskins’ website stated, they had “great public relations skills.”

“The Redskins wanted to come up with extra ways to make money, so they dreamed up the idea of the ambassadors,” said one woman who was one. “We were made to look almost exactly like cheerleaders, but we weren’t a member of that society. We didn’t get the perks of dancing. We were just low-paid, underappreciated, exploited moneymakers in a huge moneymaking scheme.”

She added: “We wore low-cut tops with cutouts and your butt cheeks would be sticking out the back. That’s how they sell the suites.”

Another former ambassador said she dreaded working at team-sponsored tailgate parties, where fans were invited to chug beer. Intoxicated men would grab them and hug them, she said, and make inappropriate comments.

“It was like, oh, yuck,” the former ambassador said, explaining that when asked to sign autographs she would write “Meg” next to her picture on the team photo. Her name is not Meg.

“I didn’t want to take the extra time to sign my real name,” said the woman, whose real name has two syllables. “I was just like, God, can we just get this over with?”

One of the worst parts of the day was the morning inspection.

Dennis Greene was head of business operations for the Redskins from 2007 until several weeks ago, when he was replaced by a new hire, but he is still in charge of hospitality and suites. He is ultimately in charge of the ambassador program, and his job is to sell suites and keep the suite-holders happy. He would have the ambassadors line up so he could examine them and choose two to accompany him to suites during the game.

“He would look each of us up and down and say, I want that one and that one, and everyone hated when you got selected for that,” a former ambassador said of the lineups that occurred just a few years ago. “It was humiliating, like we were cattle.”

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Kalli posted:

Someone post SchottenheimerCurls.jpg

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/89SteveSmith/status/1001995566694518787

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
So, besides Lineman M.D., is there anything pertaining to the NFL right now that isn't hot garbage?

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

waah posted:

Someone post SchottenheimerCurls.jpg

I got you.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Incitatus posted:

So, besides Lineman M.D., is there anything pertaining to the NFL right now that isn't hot garbage?

I mean, this was a nice thing, just don't read after the thread where everyone shits on the woman for reasons I don't understand:

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Well not knowing the situation I'm not going to blame the woman or AA, however in my experience flying, you always have assholes bringing these giant bags as carry on luggage poo poo that really should be in checked baggage.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

for reasons I don't understand:

People starting attacking her because her tweet is an attack on AA when she bought one of those cheap tickets that has tons of restrictions. AA sucks but this isn't a scenario where they secretly changed the rules for everyone.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/JamilSmith/status/1002201408051920896

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Incitatus posted:

Well not knowing the situation I'm not going to blame the woman or AA, however in my experience flying, you always have assholes bringing these giant bags as carry on luggage poo poo that really should be in checked baggage.

You also missed the point of the tweet(s) entirely and blame doesn’t need to be placed anywhere at all.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

I hope Kaepernick gets a big enough settlement to make him the highest paid QB ever.

edit: the comments on this article are amazing

RisqueBarber fucked around with this message at 16:10 on May 31, 2018

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

my popcorn is ready

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
This has now turned into an episode of CSI.

A secret cell.... Wow.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

TheChirurgeon posted:

my popcorn is ready

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

AsInHowe posted:

Hey, it turns out NFL teams are horrible to not just cheerleaders, but a completely separate group of women who were cheerleaders without the dancing, just being objects for rich men to harass!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/31/sports/nfl-cheerleaders.html

And you're never gonna guess which team came up with this idea in the first place!

Lol Washington is just the sleaziest shitlords ever. Burn it to the ground

• Locked thread