Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The safe spot is behind the paladin's wings of love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Paladin is super fun to off tank with now since you have so many cool utility powers.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Ibram Gaunt posted:

If square is going to charge us 12-18 dollars for character outfits the least they could do is let us dye them.

Generally speaking, their pricing scheme is $18 for dyeable Mogstation-unqiue outfits, $15 for non-dyeable Mogstation-unique outfits, and $5 for full seasonal outfits (dyeable or not). I just wish they were account-wide instead of character specific.

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

I finally got a dog, sam glam complete!

4k version (10 MBs)

I also figured out how you can take 4k screenshots in FFXIV with a boring old non-4k monitor. Open up the NVIDIA Control Panel and under 3D settings set the DSR - Factor to 4x. ATI cards should be able to do the same thing by going to Radeon Settings and under Display turn on VSR. Restart FFXIV and in the display options under fullscreen mode you can now select 3840x2160 or whatever the multiple of the resolution you're running is. You can also then downscale them again to 1080p for silky smooth anti-aliasing!

4k version (11.3 MBs)

4k gaming at literally 4fps, you may not like it but this is what peak pc gaming looks like :pcgaming:

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Kitfox88 posted:

where's my god dann nu-mou and viera

The confirmation of no Ivalice style moogles is possibly the worst part of this patch.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
No nu mou, no Gria, no Revgaji.

Truly this is the darkest timeline.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Sade posted:

Post em if you got em, everyone

:yeah:

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Hell I'd be fine if we even got some Bangaa up in this mmo. Not ideal, but it would at least be something.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

There are Bangaa though? They're not a playable race (and never will be) but they are in the game.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

catmen are the best :3:

Thundarr posted:

I am on Jenova and could go for that depending on when you want to run it.

Cheers, I'm available on most days in the evening from 3PM EST on Rory Crowe. I've never done it before.

Alder fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jun 1, 2018

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Alder posted:

catmen are the best :3:
Until you notice their freakish craw hands when they're just standing there :catstare:

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
whats the fastest/easiest way to farm a ton of red gatherers script?

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Kuvo posted:

whats the fastest/easiest way to farm a ton of red gatherers script?

Do the weekly custom delivery quests as a gatherer if you haven't already, then sit yourself down in front of a non-legendary note that gives red scrip turn-ins (like molybdenum ore) and surrender yourself to boredom. Supplement with the legendary nodes as they come up. You will probably want a stack of hi-cordial if you want to maximize return for time spent.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Alder posted:

Cheers, I'm available on most days in the evening from 3PM EST on Rory Crowe. I've never done it before.

I'm around this evening after about 7 EST on S'sonjha Khei. I'd most likely go as dps (can tank if necessary but you don't want me healing the later bosses / oh poo poo situations in 170+). Cross server PF is also an option if you need more people to fill it out.

E: sorry for the double post, meant to put both quotes in one reply.

Thundarr fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Jun 1, 2018

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Alder posted:

In the super rare chance there's ppl on Jenova: anyone interested in climbing to potd fl 200?

Thundarr posted:

I am on Jenova and could go for that depending on when you want to run it.

So three Jenova people? (Hi I'm Professor Latency on Jenova)

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Catboys: who needs 'em?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
The only bad race is lalafells imo. Please replace them all with Namazu tia

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

cheetah7071 posted:

The only bad race is lalafells imo. Please replace them all with Namazu tia

Time for people to post pictures of their Lalafells

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

ActionZero posted:

Pictures of potatoes? This isn't Goons with Spoons!

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Guess who made waffles...

Meals on heels.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
have we ever figured out how to unfuck the patcher? my download is 220 a second but the patcher is still only pulling 2.5 mb/s. this is so loving aggravating.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Thundarr posted:

I'm around this evening after about 7 EST on S'sonjha Khei. I'd most likely go as dps (can tank if necessary but you don't want me healing the later bosses / oh poo poo situations in 170+). Cross server PF is also an option if you need more people to fill it out.

E: sorry for the double post, meant to put both quotes in one reply.

Sounds good, I can tank and heal if needed. I keep wondering how long does it take to climb from fl 50-200 though. Also, more ppl on Jenova than I thought :gbsmith:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Note that every defensive buff use aside from Living Dead is after I browbeat him one pull away from the end of Bardam's.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
If you're a lala and you aren't running around in some full body costume or something with absolute minimal exposure like the vath armor then get the heck out.

rujasu
Dec 19, 2013

Hommando posted:

Just got into a Haukke Manor in progress where someone accidentally hit /leave instead of /return after the basement boss.

I got my favorite in-progress leveling a few days ago. Aurum Vale, right at the beginning, only one other guy was left from the original party, they had apparently wiped on the first pull, then that one guy left, three other random people joined, we all knew what we were doing and cleared the dungeon easily with zero members of the original party.

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

Narles...

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

My dream is to return to Japan and eat at the SE Cafe.

Still sad I never got to eat a giant parfait the first time around.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

ActionZero posted:

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Anyone for potd today right now on jenova?

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Today I learned that if you link a glamour plate to a gear set for classes that share gear, the plate won't change unless you're in a city.

I suppose that's when you're likely to swap jobs most of the time but it was still disappointing when I switched to RDM and still had my SMN glam because it couldn't apply the plate in the wild.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

My wedding went great.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Ah, the Cronenberg-style wedding. A hit with the kids these days.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Ainsley McTree fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Jun 2, 2018

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Lizard Wizard posted:

My wedding went great.

So THIS is how potatoes are made.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

How do I report my squadron for trolling

Solo Wing Pixy
Aug 5, 2008

It's an amanojaku!
And it hates you so much!

I, uh, don't think I'll have to worry about money again anytime soon. Also, if anyone was curious about the Zhloe minion, here she is.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
Congratulations!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

my heterosexual lifepartner and I managed to get a small plot last week on the shirogane beach and while I'm glad I'm finally a home owner I really think small plots should be a bit bigger. I don't care that it's only two rooms but that first room really needs to be wider or something. It's way too cramped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I’m pretty sure that’s how they get you. Smalls are just a bit too small so you stick around for a larger plot and when/if you get one you’re subbed forever basically